mosty

(82 wyniki)
  • What is the most functional word in the English language?? It's Shit! That's right. Shit might just be the most functional word in the English language. Consider: You can get shit-faced, Be shit out of luck, or have shit for brains. With a little effort, you can get your shit together, Find a place for your shit, Or be asked to shit or get off the pot. You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit, forget shit, and tell others to eat shit. ...
  • 1-2-3 start! And let's limit our suggestions to the (so-called) classics. My votes go to: - 100 years of solitude by Garcia; (I am backed here by an EngLit lecturer who once said "for me it was <3 days of boredom>") - Magic mountain by Mann - never got beyond page 5... - Dr Zhivago by Pasternak - jeeesus, that was crap!!! rgdz
  • In this year's CPE in the 'Use Of English' paper, there was something I found truly bizarre... In one of the texts, where one is supposed to fill in one word only, and that text was on china (or porcelain), there was this sentence: (I quote from memory): "(...)...porcelain has been found to insulate against high voltage sparks and the ---- corrosive of chemicals." I'm pretty sure I remember it correctly as I was baffled and still am about the 'missing' word. What could p...
  • can u help me? where can i find it in internet?
  • In the beginning i would like to say that this statement is wrong. Let me explain why I do not agree. The internet is the most democratic place (if You can call it a place) on the planet. Nowhere else the freedom of speech is so common and true. Lets take chat rooms for example. Probably everyone using the internet has been to one. The issue with them is that nobody has control over the conversations tracing place there, but that actually that is also there main advantage. Yes, Yo...
  • Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualną korektę I am writing with great interest in response to your advertisement posted on www.pl (reference number: ........). I would like to apply for the process designer position in the MIASTO office. I am graduate of MIASTO University of Technology with Master of Chemical and Process Engineering degree. In course of studies I have known a lot of process and calculations about adsorption, rectification, mass and energy transfer, liquids flow, s...
  • proszę o poprawienie błędów ;) a temat był: Opisz miejsce, które znacznie zmieniło się w ciągu ostatnich lat, przedstawiając jego wygląd w przeszłości i obecnie. I like my room. It is like a part of me. This place was changed very much in the last years. It always has changed along with me. My room is in the attic. It is quite big and spatial. It is by far bigger than peaces of my friends. This garret was all made by my dad. Every little thing he did on his own. Firstly the...
  • Gdyby ktoś był tak miły, rzucił okiem i zwrócił mi uwagę na (poprawił) choć niektóre moje błędy, byłabym bardzo wdzięczna. Z góry dziękuję ludziom dobrej woli. What steps can ordinary people take to help protect the environment? Some people believe that ordinary people can do nothing really important to protect the environment. In my opinion it definitely is not true. Not only governments and ecological organisations, but each person all over the world are responsible for th...
  • Jaki tu zastosować czas? Każde zdanie się liczy:) Prawie 75 proc. powierzchni Bangladeszu jest pod woda, w kraju narasta kryzys humanitarny.Bezwzględnie dotkniętych przez powódź zostało 25,9 miliona ludzi. Tysiące rodzin zostało zmuszonych do natychmiastowego opuszczenia domu. W stolicy kraju - Dhaka, 40 proc. miasta znajduje się pod wodą, spowodowało to masę zniszczeń w czternastomilionowym mieście. System kanalizacyjny został całkowicie zniszczony, co może spowodować wystąpienie wi...
  • POPROSZE O SPRAWDEZENIE, BEDE WDZIECZNY. How will a human feel when he opens his eyes in the year 2050? I think life will be very different then. In first, by the year 2050 pollution levels in cities will have decreased because scientists will have invented environmentally-friendly cars. Moreover, people will live longer as scientists will find cures for many disases. In addition, we will go on holiday to other planets, because space travel will improve. It is a fact, that by the ...
  • ...and correct the mistakes in two letters? The first one: Dear K., It's now just two weeks and I'll be with you. I cannot believe it! I'm looking forward very much to stay with you and your family and see London for the first time. I'm very excited. My city, Sao Paulo, is the biggest and the noisiest city in Brasil. It's not very good for tourist because it'c more commercial city. It also has very much traffic and pollution. Maybe London has the same. I like the most here ...
  • o? Przesłałabym na maila. Pytam na kilku forach, bo to pilne :)
  • Witam! Mam prośbę o ocenę/poprawę moich "tworzydeł": tekst do przetłumaczenia: Niniejsza praca magisterska dotyczy problematyki zaopatrzenia i kooperacji z dostawcami przedsiębiorstw w odniesieniu do firmy XYZ. Dodatkowo w pracy przedstawiono najczęściej stosowane metody i techniki zarządzania jakością dostaw oraz podjęto próbę udoskonalenia stosowanego sytemu oceny dostawców dla firmy XYZ. moja wersja tłumaczenia: This a master's dissertation relates to cooperation firms with su...
  • Powiedzcie proszę, czy te zdania są DOPUSZCZALNE? To znaczy... Ja wiem, że można by było je sformułować inaczej, ale pytanie brzmi: CZY ONE SĄ KOMPLETNIE NIEPOPRAWNE? Czy jeszcze się jakoś mieszczą w normie? :-) 1). I didn't have a chance... 2). I don't remember much from school... 3). Most of my spare time I spend on... 4). ...have a trip to... 5). I want to go to college and I think about an on-line business... 6). I don't know yet what would it be... 7). Telling the truth - it...
  • Witam. Czy moglby ktos sprawdzic czy poprawnie napisalam list? Jest to zadanie z angielskiego, wiec pomijam adresy, itp. :)))) Dear Jim, it's nice that you coming to Poland and you want learning our language. You should visit some beatifull places, for example, Old Town in Warsaw, Zakonnice and Wawel in Cracau, Starowka in Wroclaw and monuments in Trojmiasto. There are the most interesting places. You ought try travel across Poland by train. This is the best option, because our...
  • Witam ! :) Proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania. tytuł pracy: "Opisz ze szczególami przygotowania do obchodów i przebieg święta obchodzonego w twoim mieście." :) dzięki za pomoc :) One of the most popular festival in my town is Beer's Day. It is celebrated in the end of June and takes place on fresh air. The area where people can watch performances is a big picturesque amphitheatre. Stage is on the water. Wooden benches, where we can sit are painted on brown. Nearby is a marvel...
  • Look at this, folks. :) It's a pice of advice for Americans who'd like to go to Europe. Sombody found this on the Internet. I think it's quite amusing, to say least. Poor guys. :) ---- Off topic but whatever... Sounds egotistically and arrogant but, just drop the accent and speak English and tell them you are Canadian... (it is a new trend apparently for American especially. They put Canadian flags on their knapsacks so they dont get the shit beaten out of them for being Yankees...
  • Could you check it? It's about Summer Palac in China. I will be really graceful. The Summer Palace in Bejing is a huge area of typical china gardens - beatifull, naturals but man-made. It was built in honour of old empresses. It's cover 800 acres, including huge lake - K'unming Lake, which take 3/4 of area of Summer Palace. Beside the gardens, there are pavilions, pagodas, towers and bridges. They were added to Summer Palace about the 17th century. Royal gardens was begun in t...
  • NWE A new report from United Nations telecoms agency ITU this week confirmed what most Poles have long been pretty clear about ? the country?s Internet access is about as bad as the developed world gets. Where the average cost of 100 kilobytes per second of Internet access speed (twice as fast as an ordinary modem) in Japan is 0.01 percent of the average monthly wage, in Poland it?s just under 4.0 percent. The technological time-lag doesn?t stop there. The report also shows that o...

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się