Tutaj masz przepis w wersji angielskiej. Zaznaczam, ze dostalam ten przepis z zaczynem, wiec bedziesz musiala poszukac jak go zrobic sama lub dostac od kogos, chyba ze mieszkasz w okolicach Seattle. :-)
3 cups of whole wheat flour
3 cups of unbleached white flour
4 cups of warm water
2 cups of any flour or various crushed wheat, sunflower seeds etc.
2 tablespoons of any flour
1 tablespoon of sugar
Starter from the jar from previous baking
2 teaspoons of salt
1 tablespoon of dried yeast
1. Mix whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, water and starter. Cover with paper or dishcloth and put in a warm place, let it sit for 6-8 hours or overnight.
2. Take out 3-4 tablespoons of starter for next time. You can keep it in fridge for up to two weeks.
3. Dissolve salt in 1 cup of boiling water, let it cool.
4. Mix yeast with 2 tablespoons of flour, sugar and ½ cup of warm water. Cover with paper or dishcloth, leave in a warm place for 20-30 min. or until it doubles its size.
5. Mix everything: #1,#3, #4 and add 2 cups of various flours or crushed wheat, sunflower seeds etc. Knead the dough until it has even consistency though it is still sticking to your hand (a few minutes). Make sure it has a lot of air.
6. Take bread pan and cover first with PAM for baking and then with flour so the crest is more crunchy.
7. Divide dough in two (for higher bread) or three (for lower bread) bread pans and leave covered in warm place for 1 hour.
8. Before putting in the over, sprinkle with water (to make crust shiny) and seeds (sunflower or poppy seeds).
9. Put in the oven for about an hour at 410F.