Re: oszusci internetowi Dodaj do ulubionych

Mnie próbował oszukać na faceboku. Jego profil to Noah Joshua Andrew. Też inżynier na statku.List podobny:
Noah Joshua Andrew

My darling,

I have tried calling you several times but proved abortive.

Whatever situation i found my self i always give glory to God. Please my wife i need your prayers.

We have been having some issues with our ship for someday also making effort to trace the problem.

Now we are in a serious problem. We have detected that our ship can not sail fast as the acceleration dropped drastically. We are yet to trace the fault, though serious work is going on this issue.

We all seems to be confused right here, because we just received information from the satellite house that, there are sea pirates from Indonesia parading the sea and they are about 312KM away from us, so we have to look for the nearest place where our ship can anchor, this place is Perhentian Island somewhere in South Malaysia.

Darling, i must tell you that, we are no longer safe because we are scared of pirates' attack, the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we have not gotten response from headquarters, The captain here have announced that all passengers should offload goods for another means of transportation leaving behind containers in the ship in Perhentian Island, as the ship will bath here until its safe to continue sailing.

Darling , i am so much gripped with fear, i have along with me some money which is met for the purpose of purchasing drums of Metal Oil from Japan and then deliver to some mini companies as i told you before, its my personal business which i do in addition to my official function. I have (£250000 Great British Pounds) in my cabin safe box right here in the ship and don't want it stolen by the sea pirates. I am so scared my love.

My dear, as the Chief Engineer in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passengers on board, because I have to take care of this ship until all goods/products are completely discharged.

Now there are so some security companies stands at the seashore where our ship bath and i am thinking of what to do and at this time i need you to stand by me. Never mind our distance because, i don't know what to do at this moment; I want to quickly send you the box(money) so that you can help me to secure it in your place until i have the time to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we are suppose to meet soon and i trust you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I have discussed with one of the security companies here. They will proceed delivery immediately i get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this box because there is no bank here and I don't want to lose the money to sea pirates, its my hard earn money for my business in addition to my job which my company is not fully aware of.

Darling please quickly forward to me this below information as follows to enable the security company deliver the box to you immediately:-

Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
Email Address:

I already have your phone number, so do not include it.

No matter what i am going through, i know i am going to make it to be with you soon.

I love you so much.

Please my wife i am waiting.

Przeczytaj całą dyskusję
  • drzewko
  • od najstarszego
  • od najnowszego
  • drzewko odwrotne

Wysyłaj powiadomienia o nowych wpisach na forum na e-mail:

Aby uprościć zarządzanie powiadomieniami zaloguj się lub zarejestruj się.

lub anuluj

Zaloguj się

Nie pamiętasz hasła lub loginu ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Agora S.A. - wydawca portalu Gazeta.pl nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść wypowiedzi zamieszczanych przez użytkowników Forum. Osoby zamieszczające wypowiedzi naruszające prawo lub prawem chronione dobra osób trzecich mogą ponieść z tego tytułu odpowiedzialność karną lub cywilną. Regulamin.