Dodaj do ulubionych

Customer Service Advisor with Dutch

06.04.10, 12:40
A-Team Recruitment is an international recruitment company supplying the best solutions in recruitment business in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

Do you know well Dutch language?

If so, start your career with one of the top international companies providing outsourcing services.

We offer you a work in Business Processing Outsourcing Center in Poland providing services in different languages in the areas of: IT, procurement, finance, customer care and marketing services.

The company is located in one of the fastest growing cities in Poland, a great place for business and leisure. Łódź is the Promised Land for Polish and foreign investors and developers. Łódź offers not only unique cultural heritage (Jewish, German, Russian and Polish), but also interesting post-industrial architecture. Trains regularly travel from Łódź to Warsaw (only 1,5 hour).

Customer Service Advisor/ Dutch Speaker
Ref. no: CSAD/04/10/04

Responsibilities:

• daily contact with international clients (helpdesk),
• correct and timely processing financial data,
• preparing reports and analysis,
• effective communication with clients and co-workers,
• recognition of the potential rationalization process.

Requirements:

• excellent Slovak or Dutch or Norwegian and English language skills both verbal and written,
• excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• good analytical skills and computer skills,
• flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure.

We offer:

• on-going attractive trainings,
• permanent contract,
• professional development in a dynamic business environment,
• multicultural work environment,
• excellent atmosphere in the working place.

Please, send your CV in English with the reference number CSAD/04/10/04 at:

monika.gesek@ateam.pl

Additional information:
www.ateam.pl
+48 22 21 31 400

Please add the following clause to your application: I hereby agree to process my personal data included in my job application due to recruitment process (according to Law on Personal Data Protection from 29 August 1997 (Dziennik Ustaw No.133, item 883).
Obserwuj wątek

Popularne wątki

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka