Dodaj do ulubionych

Pol sprawdza poprawiony odcinek zakopianki :-)

• expeditionswest Re: Pol sprawdza poprawiony odcinek zakopianki :- 23.04.04, 02:30
      Thank you for visiting my website! I would enjoy an adventure in Poland. Let
      me know if any of you plan to visit Arizona, USA. I would like to take you for
      a Four Wheel Drive expedition!

Translation / Tłumaczenie

Dziękują za odwiedzanie mojego *website*! cieszyłabym się przygodą w Polsce.
      Pozwalane ja poznaje jeżeli wszelki was planujecie odwiedzać Stan Arizona, SZA
      JA chciałby brać (przedsiębrać) was dla Czterech ekspedycji Przejażdżki Koła!

Scott Brady
      USA
      www.expeditionswest.com
        • x-darekk-x Re: Pol sprawdza poprawiony odcinek zakopianki :- 29.04.04, 09:24
          expeditionswest wrote:

> Sorry about the translation ; ).

well, it was kinda avant-garde, i'd say :)

> I was not able to translate your last post.

should i? so here it is:

"craco, was that your trooper?
          tough machine. puts posers like those car-based-suvs that you have so many out
          there to their knees.

does your trooper have diff-locks?"

as you can see it was addressed to craco, but if u need to know... :)

> Best of luck in your adventures!

you mean what adventure? the only adventure i can think about coming my way
          these days is welcoming my new-born somewhere during this fortnight or so. :)

> Regards,
          >
          > Scott

don't mind writing in english. most of us do unterstand it well enough. welcome
          to our little local auto-moto-mess

--
          darekk
          • expeditionswest Re: Pol sprawdza poprawiony odcinek zakopianki :- 29.04.04, 17:39
            Thanks Darekk,

Congratulations on your new born. The video's that were linked were of my
            Trooper in Arizona, USA. The vehicle does not have diff. locks, but it is
            equiped with a limited slip differential in the rear.

Poland would be a great place to have an adventure, and you can still buy many
            of the vehicle models we dream about in the US, like the Toyota Hi Lux and the
            diesel, solid front axle models from Land Rover, Toyota, etc.

The Trooper is a great vehicle, but not sold in the US any longer. Almost all
            of our SUV's are car-based, and perform poorly off-road.

Sorry about the translation problems.
            • x-darekk-x Re: Pol sprawdza poprawiony odcinek zakopianki :- 30.04.04, 09:47

> Congratulations on your new born.

wait, wait, he's not here yet. :)

> Poland would be a great place to have an adventure,

if u mean an off-road adventure, then yes.

check this site:
              www.eng.autotraper.com.pl/?id=80
              it's mostly in polish, but look for "galeria" = "gallery of pics" in
              tab "rajdy" = "rallies". nice.

check also this one:
              www.rajdy4x4.pl/rajdy/
              click on the pics

> and you can still buy many
              > of the vehicle models we dream about in the US, like the Toyota Hi Lux and
              the
              > diesel, solid front axle models from Land Rover, Toyota, etc.

true.
              but do you know this machine?

www.andoria-mot.com.pl/produkty4_pl.html

> The Trooper is a great vehicle, but not sold in the US any longer.

r.i.p.

>
              > Sorry about the translation problems.

no worry.

--
              darekk
              • expeditionswest Re: Pol sprawdza poprawiony odcinek zakopianki :- 30.04.04, 19:20
                Those links you have a very nice! the off-road rallies and vehicles are
                impressive.

I also like the andoria 4x4 model. I have never seen it before. That would
                make for a perfect expedition vehicle!

If you ever come to the US, I would be happy to let you use one of my vehicles,
                and go on a 4x4 adventure. I live in Arizona. I think it would be great to
                have someone from Poland visit, and show them some of the southwest trails.
                The invitation is serious :)

Here is a link to more of my expeditions:
                www.expeditionswest.com/adventures/index.html
                Here are the other vehicles that I own:
                www.expeditionswest.com/vehicles/ewvehicles/
                Take care Derekk, and thanks for telling me more about 4x4 in Poland. What kind
                of vehicle do you drive off-road?

Scott
                www.expeditionswest.com
    • cracovian expeditionswest and darek :-) 30.04.04, 20:30
      West - I found your site on planetisuzoo - Your adventures and pics are awesome!

I also have the Trooper LS (last off the boat) and like Darek said, these are
      some of very few real SUVs left :-( though mine sees Georgia’s highways and
      beaches only.

I was joking in the title that Poland's transportation minister was checking
      out his newly improved highway which isn't that far from the truth. They don't
      build squat even though they're collecting outrageously high gas taxes just for
      this purpose, and their current roads often remind me of the Rubicon Trail...

But anything to promote this great vehicle! I also think the Axiom is quite
      decent and I may be getting it at the end of this year especially if the price
      keeps going down.
      • expeditionswest Re: expeditionswest and darek :-) 03.05.04, 03:50
        Cracovian,

Good luck with your Trooper! I have totally enjoyed mine. Remember to check
        the engine oil with every fuel fillup, and repack the front wheel bearings
        every 30,000k. With that, your truck will last forever. Your newer year may
        not have the problem with oil loss like my 3.5L, but that seems to be the
        biggest problems with these vehicles after about 50k miles.

You should have the 120k warranty which is very nice!

Thanks so much for the kind words about the website. If you ever make it to AZ
        or So. California let me know.

Scott
        www.expeditionswest.com

Popularne wątki

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się