Dzięki...
--
Zapraszam wszystkich zainteresowanych poważnym traktowanim sprawy zlotów:
forum.gazeta.pl/forum/71,1.html?f=12135
Obserwuj wątek
    • greenblack Re: Greenblack, pomóż... 11.07.03, 22:05
      przemo_c napisał:

> GB, wydaje się, że masz największy zbiór linków na strony testujące
      > samochody... Możesz mi podesłać kilka, szukam uparcie testów Jaguara S-Type
      > R i znalazłem tylko kilka jakiś paskudnych i nic nie mówiących... Możesz coś
      > więcej podrzucić??

PC, w polskiej "prasie" są tylko pierwsze jazdy.

To tekst, do którego linku ci nie podam, bo i tak nie zadziała:

Jaguar S-Type R

aguar is poised to jam the M5 with the sensational new S-Type R! The most
      powerful saloon the company has ever built is charged with stealing the BMW's
      crown as the world's best executive performance car. It will also have to tempt
      motorists from the driving seat of models such as the Audi S6 and forthcoming
      Mercedes E55.

Auto Express was first behind the wheel of the potent newcomer, which hits
      showrooms this week. Powered by a 400bhp supercharged V8 that develops an
      astounding 553Nm of torque from only 3,500rpm, the R sprints from 0-60mph in
      only 5.3 seconds, while top speed is limited to 155mph.

But despite the awesome performance, Jaguar has chosen to ensure the hot S-Type
      is as discreet as possible. This is not a car that's going to court attention
      with outrageous bodywork and headline-grabbing detailing. Instead, the Coventry
      firm has added a mesh grille, new alloy wheels and a small, yet functional rear
      spoiler. Look closer still and you'll spot 'R' badging and huge new brake
      calipers.

The interior is better, too, thanks to improvements made to all 2002
      specification models. As a result, the centre console and instrument binnacle
      now looks more stylish and feels more robust. The revised electrically
      adjustable seats are versatile and comfortable, while new door trims offer
      greater practicality. Other innovations include an electric handbrake (which
      replaces the traditional lever with a switch) and an LCD control screen
      inspired by the X-Type's touch-sensitive unit.

Fire it up and the 4.2-litre V8 warbles into life, filling the cabin with a
      smooth, distinctive engine note which only hints at the new Jaguar's
      performance potential. Slot the six-speed box into 'drive', squeeze the
      throttle and, as the handbrake automatically disengages, the R surges forward.
      Press the throttle to the floor and the nose lifts as the S-Type roars towards
      the horizon. From 3,500rpm, the rate of acceleration is simply stellar – few
      cars can match this Jag's devastating straight-line pace.

The next revelation is the suspension, which proves incredibly supple. Rough
      roads do little to unsettle the hot S-Type, while potholes and speed bumps go
      virtually unnoticed.

Despite this level of refinement, the powerful V8 never threatens to overwhelm
      the chassis, as Jaguar's 'CATS' computer-controlled suspension system can fine-
      tune the dampers according to road conditions. Under acceleration, heavy
      braking or hard cornering this firms up the suspension, helping reduce body
      roll and improving stability and grip. When the car is being driven gently,
      CATS reverts to comfort setting, offering an incredibly smooth ride. To the
      driver, these changes are imperceptible.

The steering is equally impressive. The wheel feels weighty, yet delivers
      precision and feedback to rival even the M5's. On open roads the R is involving
      and rewarding to drive. The new six-speed auto boasts improved engine response
      and smoother changes, while the J-gate, which allows drivers to select gears,
      offers even greater versatility. It also feels as if Jaguar has stiffened up
      the change mechanism, enabling shifts to be performed more accurately.

Ultimately it's hard not to be impressed by the Jag – but this high-performance
      S-Type is not without its flaws. Interior build quality was poor on our early
      test car. Although the seats and dash were neatly upholstered, some trim was
      loose on the driver's door, while the power-steering pump and air-con were
      noisy. Such faults are hard to forgive in a car which costs £47,400

On the whole, though, the S-Type R offers value for money and a great driving
      experience compared to its direct rivals. The £52,000 M5 is pricier, while the
      £45,470 Audi S6 is not as good to drive – so at this early stage, things 'R'
      looking good for Jaguar! Dan Strong

It's the most powerful saloon car Jaguar has ever built, and one of the most
      rewarding to drive, too. Striking an impressive balance between comfort and
      sporting appeal, the S-Type R is a super saloon drivers could use every day.
      Despite some concerns over build quality, the price is competitive and
      equipment lists are generous. Levels of refinement are virtually unrivalled in
      this class, too, thanks to an improved interior and extra soundproofing. A new
      six-speed gearbox also adds appeal.
    • Gość: krwawy Re: Greenblack, pomóż... IP: *.dip.t-dialin.net 12.07.03, 00:07
      Zajrzałem pod link z "AutoBildu" ( za późno się zorientowałem, bo "Bild"
      generalnie bojkotuję ) i faktycznie, autko pierwsza klasa. Ma jednak
      dwie "straszliwe" wady: niedostatecznie wyprofilowane w strefie pleców
      siedzenia i świszczenie przy prędkości > 180 km/h. Kiedyś przejechałem chyba ze
      dwa kilometry z prędkością 260 km/h i to na prawie pustej autostradzie....
      • przemo_c Re: Greenblack, pomóż... 12.07.03, 00:23
        Gość portalu: krwawy napisał(a):

> Zajrzałem pod link z "AutoBildu" ( za późno się zorientowałem, bo "Bild"
        > generalnie bojkotuję ) i faktycznie, autko pierwsza klasa. Ma jednak
        > dwie "straszliwe" wady: niedostatecznie wyprofilowane w strefie pleców
        > siedzenia i świszczenie przy prędkości > 180 km/h. Kiedyś przejechałem chyba
        > ze
        > dwa kilometry z prędkością 260 km/h i to na prawie pustej autostradzie....

Chyba czymś przerobionym, bo mają blokadę ograniczenia do 250 ;)
        --
        Zapraszam wszystkich zainteresowanych poważnym traktowanim sprawy zlotów:
        forum.gazeta.pl/forum/71,1.html?f=12135
        • Gość: krwawy Re: Greenblack, pomóż... IP: *.dip.t-dialin.net 12.07.03, 00:41
          przemo_c napisał:
          > Chyba czymś przerobionym, bo mają blokadę ograniczenia do 250 ;)

Jaguarem nigdy nie jechałem. To było BMW 54-coś tam Alpina 350 KM bez blokady (
          pojechałoby i 300).
          Chodziło mi tylko o fakt, że jazda z taką prędkością jest na dłuższym odcinku
          praktycznie niemożliwa. Stąd i "wada" raczej śmieszna.
Inne wątki na temat:

Popularne wątki

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka