8. Discriminatory and Dishonest Immigration System.
Immigration to Canada is based on a point system, obtained with your education,
qualifications and job experience. Points are good enough for immigration, but
in Canada, they are not good enough to get a job in your field. Amazing, how the
credentials that qualify you to come to Canada are the same credentials that
don't qualify you for your profession in Canada. The reason is, Canada only
wants immigrants to do the labor jobs - pizza delivery, driving taxis, factory
7. Out Of Control Cost Of Living.
From rent, to utility bills, to shopping, to phone, internet and cable bills, to
gas, to car insurance, to eating out, to basically anything you have to pay for
or buy, the cost of living in Canada has become astronomical. Recent immigrants
are astonished as to how expensive everything is. It is estimated that compared
to most countries around the world, the cost of living in Canada is on average
five times greater.
6. Health Care Crisis.
Practicing physicians in Canada are in a shortage, 1 in 4 Canadians cannot get a
family doctor. Canadian doctors are leaving to move permanently to the United
States. Statistics Canada and the Canadian Medical Association both have
identified that for every 1 American doctor that moves to Canada, 19 (nineteen)
Canadian doctors move to the United States! Doctors in Canada are overworked and
underpaid, and there is a cap on their salaries.
5. Very High Taxes.
Yes, you have the GST, the PST, totaling 15%, on practically everything you
purchase and many other taxes taken out of our weekly paycheck. You have to pay
a whopping amount to the government, out of your hard earned salary, so that the
government can turn around and give it to beer drinking, hockey watching welfare
bums. Fair? It does not matter, it's Canada.
4. Money Hungry Government.
Canadian Embassies around the world lie to foreigners, painting this picture
that Canada is Utopia, because they want them to come to Canada. Why? Because
foreigners bring money! So after being deceived, these foreigners come. They
must bring with them at least $10,000. Canada has an immigration quota of
250,000 per year. So please do the math, 250,000 multiplied by $10,000 each
equals a whopping 2.5 Billion dollars that Canada gains from immigrants every year.
3. No Culture.
Unlike almost every other country in the world, Canada has no culture. Actually
American culture is what dominates Canada. When was the last time you had some
'Canadian' food? There are no Canadian traditions and there is no national
identity. What does it even mean to call yourself a 'Canadian'. . .nothing
really. People living in Canada, still identify themselves with the country they
'originally' came from.
2. Worst Weather.
Yes, Canada has the worst weather conditions of any country in the world.
Freezing cold temperatures, snow, ice, hail, winds, storms etc. From the Prairie
provinces to the Maritimes, from the Territories to southern Ontario, the
weather is so horrific and disgusting that many Canadians leave Canada simply
because of this reason alone.
1. No Jobs.
Yes, coast to coast, there are no jobs. Immigrants are highly qualified (MD's,
PhD's, Lawyers, Engineers etc.) but they are driving taxi cabs, delivering
pizza's or working in factories. Even people with bachelors degrees from
Canadian Universities cannot find jobs after graduation. This is the tragedy
associated with immigration to Canada. I feel sorry for those immigrants who are
stuck in Canada for the rest of their lives. It is indeed a very sad and
Please do not believe the fancy websites made by the Government of Canada or by
the Canadian immigration laywers. They are not telling you the truth. Do your
- Kategorie tematyczne
- Najnowsze wątki
- Więcej forów
- Więcej wątków na ten temat
- Cos dziwnie cichutko na forum o aresztowaniach
- Obowiązek spełniony?
- Taki filmik byscie wyslali policji czy nie?
- Niemiecka ziemia obiecana? W Niemczech mieszka ...
- Niemcy przyciągają polskich specjalistów
- Polska minimalna sporo "waży" w Europie
- Dojeżdżasz do pracy? W ten sposób łatwo zmniejs...
- odbycie sluzby wojskowej zamiescic w CV ?
- Po szarej stronie rynku
- Dziwna rekrutacja, jak ją przeżyć?
- toksyczna koleżanka z pracy
- Wybierz mądrze edukację, by pracować w swoim za...
- na co najbardziej zwracają uwagę pracodawcy w cv?
- Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna, kwestia wyglądu
- pyt. do Pani Ewy Kaweckiej
- gdzie szukac pracy po powrocie z zagranicy
- Praca ze średnim wykształceniem
- Szanowani i godni zaufania - Polacy o strażakach
- Od 1 maja polski rynek pracy w pełni otwarty dl...
- Mamy na rynku pracy ciągle zmagają się ze stere...
- Wieża Eiffel'a zamknięta. Pracownicy protestują...
- 50-latek w urzędzie pracy: na co może liczyć? N...
- Zbyt wysokie kwalifikacje mogą być problemem
- W Polsce zabraknie pielęgniarek i położnych?
- Prezydent chce emerytur po 40 latach pracy. Czy...
- Rozmowa rekrutacyjna, a powód odejścia z pracy.
- umowa na zastępstwo kiedy wygasa