Here's then my bartonella protocol, aproximately:
- phellodendron, decoction 5-7 minutes: gets bart and many other
- artemisia annua decoction (separate from other decoctions): about 3
teaspoons if I remember well: cook it for a while (about 5 minutes?):
it gets bart.
- astragalus test good against bart: I took decoctions and/ or
Planetary formula (about 1-2 pills a day)
- bee polen: gets bartonela (plus borrelia cysts and bab's cysts); I
took if I remember well, about 2-3 tea spoons a day diluted in water/
- lonicerae caulis, decoction 7 minutes: gets bart and babesia (I
took it in the very end only)
- KMT program 1
- frozen garlic: 2 -3 a day (can't remember)
- amargo (rain-tree): gets bart, babesia and borrelia: I think I took
about 2 "00" capsules a day.
- immunomodulators that may help: cats claw, jap. knotweed
- isatis, folium & forsythia test good against bartonela, but I
didn't take these this time because phelodendron + frozen garlic +
lonicerae were good enough (I didn't need to add isatis/ forsythia).
Remember that I was my own 'doctor', so no one prescribed me these
stuff, I tested amounts by myself and showed to my doctor who told
me: "Go on". He re-tested for me (ART) the new herbs I never had
taken before, phellodendron tested very good. I'm skinny and very
sensitive to herbs/ medicine, so 'normal' people would need more, I
Very 'constant' herbs in this second reinfection for me were
(including other pathogens, not only for bart though):
- cats claw, whole herb
- Japanese knotweed decoction
- gervao (rain-tree)
These herbs tested good for a longer period of time (I'm now still on
cats claw, knotweed and gardenia). Andrographis didn't test good,
only for a few days!!! I took it more than a year for my first
borrelia infection and it kept testing good, but not this time!
Now (end of August 2007) what is testing against bartonella that I'm
- Japanese knotweed decoction
- phellodendron decoction
- eleutherococcus in powder (2 teaspoons a day): gets most of the
infections indirectly (it's a profound tonic to the system)
My cat has chronic mycoplasma and I had it acute too, caught last May
(2007). Fortunately gone.
My cat was treated with garlic powder, propolis, St. Johns wort (I
think), ledum and hypericum homeopathic, that I remember. He still
coughs, but it's less bad than before. I think he's got it since I
know him (6 months old).
My mycoplasma herbs were:
- frozen garlic (2-3 capsules/day), after eating
- gervao (rain tree): 3 00 capsules a day
- propolis tincture (10 drops/day)
- oregano oil diluted on sesame oil rubbed on belly area (as
mycoplasma was testing strong there): 2x da,far from homeopathics.
- homeopathic Ledum 30C - 6 gloubles (tiny ones), every other day,
separate at least 10 minutes from everything else. It tested very
good against mycoplasma, better for me than 200C (but I had it acute).
- ST Johns wort capsules (2 capsules a day)
- forsythia powder (00 capsules), 1 capsule 2-3 times a day (I added
that in the end of my attack plan).
- KMT program 5 (brain and tummy area).
Herbs from Buhner of core protocol that tested good for helping
- cats claw (whole herb)
- Japanese knotweed.
I was on Buhners main protocol too while attacking mycoplasma.
Para Rizol Y for me tested against mycoplasma too.
This was all done by energetic tests. I had mycoplasma according to
ART only, and coughs / lung symptoms, if I remember well. I treated
it for a few weeks/ months, and it was gone, so far not back.
I think I got rid of my second babesial infection. At least, my lyme
doctor couldn't find it anymore (nor me).
I only do energetic testing, and so does my doctor (ART), so skip the
post if you don't believe on these types of diagnostic. I'm symptom
free too, of course. No brain fog, no sweats, no change of body
temperature, no hot flushes, etc.
I believe there are two levels to treat babesia: first is to kill
lots of them, when you get next to symptom free; the treatment has to
be aggressive but not very long term. Second level is to try to get
rid of cysts to avoid relapses; this is the most difficult in my
Then another thing to have in mind in my opinion is that babesia
loves the intestines and it loves the brain. So we need things to
kill on both.
My first babesial infection in 2005-2006 was treated with:
- Riamet (knocked all symptoms of 4 months very fast but I relapsed 2
- turmeric/ curcuma;
- artemisinin low doses 30 days (relapsed);
- artemisinin high doses 3 days then repeated 2 weeks later
(relapsed and was sent to emergency with air hunger attacks);
- what finally did the trick was PC-Noni low doses for a few months.
It's a cyst buster.
With this time infection, I couldn't get rid of relapses only with PC-
Here's more or less what I did for this time babesial re-infection. I
started having night sweats and strong brain fog in the 2nd night
after tick bite in May. I had nigh sweats every night for a while and
that convinced me I had babesia again. ART tested positive (2
practioners) and my kinesiological tests too.
I took then (in May/part of June):
- homeopathic tick 'soup' from the tick that bit me (started potency
30C or so and went up to 65C) for about 2.5- 3 months
- ledum 200C � gets babs (few globules, once every couple of days)
- PC- Noni tincture (from Biopure, gets babs' cysts), 4-15 drops a
day for about 3.5 months
- thyroid sarcode homeopathic for thyroid support (as my thyroid gets
messed up everytime babesia is flaring, for about 3 months)
- iron supplements + iron homeopathic (also a babesial symptom; I get
lower amounts of Ferritin in the blood very fast with babesia for 2.5
- lots of cleansers: specially chlorella, bear garlic tincture, and
loads of MSM, plus some lymph support (for that I use homeopathics
mostly OR lymph drainage, but I keep reading red root can do wonders
too). This mix of cleansers kept my brain functioning. Sometimes I
added chitosan, mucuna bean powder (intestines) and Destroxin. And
also a mystery oil (I will call it Endoflex, but I'm not sure, rubbed
- frozen garlic (gets babs in the intestines very well; but it
doesn't cross B/B barrier according to my tests)- 3 "00" capsules a
day, after meals. It tested very good for acute phase (middle term:
about 1.5 months or so)
- gardenia decoction (it was my main babesia killer, together with
phellodendron decoction) (amount: was about 10-15 'fruits' a day for
about 3 months)
- phellodendron: gets babesia and other stuff, according to my tests
it crosses b/b barrier. (I took decoctions for more than 2 months, 1-
2 soup spoons). It has berberine as a chemical component, that kills
malaria (it gives to it its yellow color).
- Artemisia annua decoction: twice a day (it tests better than
powder; I took it for less than 1 month; then was on and off when it
tested, but not too much).[it can't be taken together with other
- astragalus: on and off, tested good for babesia acute infection.
- KMT program 2 (babesia and borrelia). (on and off)
- bee pollen (helps to get bab's cysts; I took on and off, when it
tested, short term)
- artemisinin low doses (about 300mg/400mg a day for about 5 days,
then pause for 3 days then continue for about 2-3 weeks) (artemisinin
doesn't get cysts)
- pau d'arco tincture tested once as babs cyst buster (but I didn't
retest it to check; I use it still for candida; this time
reinfection, it was useful, it tested on and off).
- grapefruit seed extract: tested as babs cyst buster too, but only
in the GI tract (it doesn't cross b/b barrier); it never tests good
for too long (few days only)
- gervao (rain-tree): gets babs' cysts: it tested very good as it
gets so many other things, I took it for about 2 months (or more).
- neem tested good against babesia, but my body can't take it, so I
didn't take it.
- cats claw + Japanese knotweed: always (I don't know if they get
babs, but I was on these for the whole time).
In June, when I was getting desperate I couldn't get rid of babesia
with low artemisinin again, I decided to do a high dose treatment of
artemisinin (1,000mg/ day) and high doses turmeric (6 teaspoons/ day)
in combo for 3 days, repeated in two weeks interval to lower the
number of critters. Turmeric hits hard on the stomach, so I did with
full stomach, while artemisinin I used with empty stomach.
First high dose treatment I herxed immensely. I felt very toxic.
Second treatment, I almost didn't herx, nor felt ANY toxicity in 90%
of the time (except for the first dose of 400mg artemisinin in the
first day, then NOTHING in the following 2 days).
I also took pyrogenum 200K, as it tested good to get babs and babs'
cysts (3 globules/ day for a week).
I thought I was rid of it, but symptoms came back fast after
stopping artemisinin. In about 2 days, I felt fatigue, chills, brain
fog, etc. Exactly like my first babesial infection. Babesia kept
coming back and back again.
Sometime in July:
- amargo (rain-tree): gets babesia (it doesn't cross b/b barrier, it
seems, only gets babs in the GI tract and in blood). [watch out for
side effects though, better to test for each organ and use it only
temporarily] It's used for malaria. It is to be used very short term
(less than artemisinin). I took 2 "00" capsules if I remember well,
but it's too strong.
- gervao + phellodendron continued
- turmeric lower doses
- pc-noni: 15 drops or so
- KMT program 2 on and off
The babesial load was much smaller by the end of July. That's when I
discovered CARDAMON by chance. That was what was missing to get the
rest of cysts this time.
I introduced cardamon seeds in powder (mixed in my tea, 2-3 times a
day), and I think my babesia hated it. I felt my brain clearing while
still having my cup of tea with cardamon.
Then few days on cardamom + pc-noni, I finally got an EM rash, which
meant, borrelia surfacing again. Exactly like with my first babesial
infection. Once I got it down (that time, only with PC-Noni),
borrelia surfaced. This time, I needed the PC-Noni and the cardamon
to get it down.
So AFTER the aggressive treatments above, my cyst treatment was:
- lonicerae caulis decoction: test good against babs and bart (I took
it short term, about a week or so; it can be mixed with gardenia +
- Allicin from Wonderlabs (2), milder than frozen garlic;
- cardamon in powder in my tea (2-3 times a day),
- ledum homeopathic 200K once every 3 days or so, 3-4 globules each
time (tests against babs and borrelia) (it must have a 10 minute
interval from everything else, before and after intake).
- Pc-Noni was testing at that time at about 15-35 drops a day (I put
in a bottle and drank separately from cats claw; 2 times a day).
This is what did the trick this time. I'm not treating babesia since
about middle of August.
But I know it can still be hiding as ALL of my other coinfections
(and inclusive borrelia).
Sorry for this messy report, but it was complicated to get rid of