One day, a blind man and his dog are walking down a street, they come to a busy
intersection, and the dog, ignoring the high volume of traffic zooming by on the
street, leads the blind man out into the thick of traffic. This is followed by
the screech of tires and horns blaring as panicked drivers try desperately not
to run the pair down.
The blind man and his dog finally reach the safety of the sidewalk on the other
side of the street, and the blind man pulls a cookie out of his coat pocket, and
offers it to the dog.
A passerby, having observed the near fatal incident, can't control his amazement
and says to the blind man, "Why on earth are you rewarding your dog with a
cookie? He nearly got you killed!"
The blind man turns partially in his direction and replies, "To find out where
his head is, so I can kick his ass."
One good turn deserves another
- Kategorie tematyczne
- Najnowsze wątki
- Więcej forów
- Więcej wątków na ten temat
- Błękitny Szalet (nie mylić z tojtojką)
- Zakazany "Katyń"
- To juz nie jest smieszne: obowiazek integracji
- Coraz bliżej święta,coraz bliżej święta....
- Rosja otwiera jeszcze jedną bazę lotniczą w Syrii
- Handelsblatt szczerze o Tusku...