Dodaj do ulubionych

Tacky dressed church lady AKA Queen Elizabeth

14.01.06, 08:43
This is no brainer!

> bartis_ervin napisał:

> > You, writing in US that your heart is in
> > Poland, for me at least, it is quite strange. There are ways to make your
> > body and heart be in the same place.


Waldek1610 napisal;

> If Frederic Chopin could have done otherwise, so can I!


Usetnetpost napisal:

>>> Have you ever been to the Church where his heart is?
>>> Incidentally, the Polish Bishops applied at the Vatican to have the heart
>>> of JPII excoriated and sent off Chopin-like to Krakow.
>>> The Western European cardinals were all sort of looking at each other
>>> with a look that said "bloody Polish barbarians, are they in the same
>>> Church as us?", and said "no".

And you dare to say that, as the subject of an excomunicated King Henry VIII?
Perheaps you should now apply to rejoin the Catholic Church since as you know
the tacky dressed church lady also know as British Queen Elizabeth has tree
sons and the oldest one prince Charles has two sons of his own. So why not
get in line with the rest of Traditionally Catholic Europe?

If English King can leave Catholic church just because because he had problem
with too many wifes and no male offspring to inherit the throne, why can't
Poles bury JPII heart in Cracow Cathedral? I guess getting a heart out of the
corpse to bury it somewhere else is not much different from using it for
transplant or creamating the corpse all together?

--
Polska jest w moim sercu!
Edytor zaawansowany
  • usenetposts 14.01.06, 11:25
    What the Roman Catholics didn't understand is, that when they excommunicated
    the Protestants they were excommunicating themselves at the same time.

    We are not reapplying to join Rome, but if Papa Ratzi wants us back like he
    says he does, then it will be down to him to show some reforms as a proper
    penance for the crimes of the Inquisition against our brothers.

    Getting rid of the greedy political doctrine of the celibacy of priests would
    be a good start. God doesn't want priests to be celibate.

    The Bible calls it "a doctrine of devils" (1 Timothy 4:1-3). It took place as
    late as the 12th century, as a way to protect the church's money from
    inheritors. It has no place in today's world of pension funds and regulated
    investments. It is merely a sadistic piece of religious mindforking and a
    heinous, unnecessary hurdle in the service of God.

    While your priests and nuns are being refused their right to marry, there is no
    dialogue between me and Rome. Let them get their human rights record sorted
    out, and allow their priests and nuns to marry like it says in the United
    Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. After that there is still a
    great deal of ground to cover, but at least it would be a start, proving they
    are willing to listen.

    If China forbade its citizens to marry, we wouldn't be talking to them, so why
    should Protestants be talking to the authorities of Rome?

    I don't say not talk to Catholics as individual people - they're the victims in
    all of this, and we should love them.

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • missus.c 14.01.06, 12:37
    I won't get into the whole catholic-protestant argument - as to me it really
    doesn't exist. Altough the Bishop of Cantebury was non too pleased about gay
    weddings, wasn't he?

    I'm not too bothered about what religion the British are and why they are
    Protestant or the whole history. It IS history.
    It is an never ending debate which is not so important in today's news anyway.
    Unless we want to talk about Belfast and the IRA. But we don't.

    Any religious discussion will end in chaos.
    Dave, don't get drawn into provocation with someone who isn't open to reason...

    But to the point.
    What is wrong with what the Queen wears? (As it seems that is the whole point
    of another one of Waldos clever threads). I happen to like what she wears, it
    gives me a smile and I think many people wait with great anticipation with what
    colour scheme she has come up withsmile It's always a nice surprise as most
    diplomats are so predictable with what they wear. Especially the new Bolivian
    president Evo Morales, who is somewhat of a Lech Walesa of South America but
    refuses to wear a suit!

    Her wardrobe is as much of an instituion as she issmile

  • russh 14.01.06, 12:45
    Your've got it in one - it's another provocation. This time I'll not be drawn
    into it.
  • waldek1610 15.01.06, 06:55
    This is not a joke, I saw it on Court TV, and they didn't seem even to notice
    a problem...The subject of deliberation of cort were the "poor" Baptists that
    didn't get a discount at the park and complained about the traffic in
    Florida....

    First they suppose to go to Lourdes, Fatima or Sanctuary of Santa Maria of
    Guadelupe in Mexico...and NOT the Disney Land for the Christ sake!

    Secondly, they suppose to go on foot, not to sit their fat asses in the "church
    bus" and complain about the traffic....


    usenetposts napisał:

    > What the Roman Catholics didn't understand is, that when they excommunicated
    > the Protestants they were excommunicating themselves at the same time.


    I expected to hear that from you. Are you implying that Protestatnts would
    validate Roman Catholic church? It's true a lot of Anglo-Saxon countries are
    protestant...but don't mix politics with religion, just because protestants
    live in the "West" it doesn't automatically makes them better then Catholics.


    > We are not reapplying to join Rome, but if Papa Ratzi wants us back like he
    > says he does, then it will be down to him to show some reforms as a proper
    > penance for the crimes of the Inquisition against our brothers.


    Catholic Church is about tradition and balance and it is NOT it's function to
    adjust to decayed western society. What do you expect Vatican to let everybody
    fuck like rubbits, because that is in "fashion" right now?


    > Getting rid of the greedy political doctrine of the celibacy of priests would
    > be a good start. God doesn't want priests to be celibate.

    But what if I need a priest at the Church, and he's not there because he's home
    doing his wife?


    > While your priests and nuns are being refused their right to marry, there is
    no
    >
    > dialogue between me and Rome. Let them get their human rights record sorted
    > out, and allow their priests and nuns to marry like it says in the United
    > Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. After that there is still a
    > great deal of ground to cover, but at least it would be a start, proving they
    > are willing to listen.

    Why force nuns and priest to have sex if the great majority of them don't want
    it. What is ironic that calls for getting rid of Cellibacy in the Catholic
    Church is not brough up by nuns and priests but...by different liberals, gay
    and lesbian societies, feminists.

    Why in the modern world, there's forces that want chaos and no rules at all?
    Ary you really going to be happier if nuns marry or you can marry your brother?
    Is that your vision of the perfect World?



    > If China forbade its citizens to marry, we wouldn't be talking to them, so
    why
    > should Protestants be talking to the authorities of Rome?
    >
    > I don't say not talk to Catholics as individual people - they're the victims
    in
    >
    > all of this, and we should love them.

    Really? I don't feel like a victim at all, rather I wonder what the they going
    to come up with next? So far you got gay protestant bishop, woman pastors, one
    sexs marriages....Is marrying monkeys next in line?


    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 14.01.06, 12:52
    Wow, compared with Chopin now! Where are we going to end up?
  • waldek1610 15.01.06, 07:15
    ..instead of affirming the morally and politically corrupt West?


    russh napisał:

    > Wow, compared with Chopin now! Where are we going to end up?

    Exactly! I would like to know that. I would hope that you offered me answers
    why is Protestant church so in line with gays, lesbians, feminists and breaking
    whatever rules of moderation and ballance that are left?

    PS. Last time when I asked the straightfoward question; "Why does the west
    preferes barbaric nation of Germany, over bicon of liberty- Poland?" Just
    because Germany is rich and Poland is not? You resorted to tactics meant to
    discredit me, instead of offering me explanation why the Old EU worships money
    and "German state impersonifies it", and loaths ideals such as freedom or
    independence, the values impersonified by Poland.

    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 15.01.06, 07:46
    It would seem to me that gays & lesbians have as much right to exist, and be
    recognised, as anyone else. If a church does not recognise it, it is bigoted.

    What rules of moderation are you talking about?

    Re the older question; it makes no sense, so I have not answered it.
  • waldek1610 15.01.06, 08:42
    russh napisał:

    > It would seem to me that gays & lesbians have as much right to exist, and be
    > recognised, as anyone else. If a church does not recognise it, it is bigoted.


    Can you tell diffence between "recognitising that gay people exist"
    and "promoting their livestyles"?
    Just because Nazis existed is it the reason to promote their ideals?
    Homosexualism is the sickness and it has to be treated as such.

    Did you believe that the fact that mans and womans sexual organs were made the
    way to compliment and fit each other so perfectly is just the coinsidence? No,
    women are ment to fuck men and vice versa.

    Males butt is not meant to be fucked, but if two guys want live together thats
    fine by me, but what it will lead to? Is such union of two man (or two women)
    productive? Marriage has responsibilities such as procreation and raising
    children, it was not established so two men can live out their derailed sexual
    perversions.

    What is wrong with having sex and mating with oposite sex?




    > What rules of moderation are you talking about?
    >
    > Re the older question; it makes no sense, so I have not answered it.

    I asked why is Protestant Church so in line with gays, lesbians, feminists and
    other extremist, why does it want to brake all rules of moderation and balanced
    existance? Is that plain enough for you?

    Why change something that is good? I know you are going to say I'm a bigot
    because I don't embrace gay people, but do you really think that gays
    signify "balance and moderation"??? If you want to leave in such an "open
    minded" world, would you accept that instead of getting a steak at the
    restaurant you wuold get a rat on the plate? You just said that you are so open
    minded and you accept changes.....
    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 15.01.06, 09:04
    Oh boy.

    Waldek, you've got a serious problem.

    I'll answer later, but you had better get some help, and quick.
  • waldek1610 15.01.06, 09:14
    So, being normal is now considered a problem? Man what ever happen to you
    people?

    You are so "politically correct", and love all perverts, but why does not your
    political correctness tells you to embrace Eastern European ideals such as;
    Catholic religion, Slavic culture? Are we worse than gays and lesbians?
    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • missus.c 15.01.06, 12:42
    waldek1610 napisał:

    > So, being normal is now considered a problem? Man what ever happen to you
    > people?

    US people? So you are superhuman?
    >
    > You are so "politically correct", and love all perverts, but why does not
    your
    > political correctness tells you to embrace Eastern European ideals such as;
    > Catholic religion, Slavic culture? Are we worse than gays and lesbians?

    No, but many Slavs and Catholics are gay and lesbian. Go figure.
  • waldek1610 16.01.06, 11:18
    missus.c napisała:

    > waldek1610 napisał:
    >
    > > So, being normal is now considered a problem? Man what ever happen to you
    > > people?


    > US people? So you are superhuman?

    No, ...you people. Why do you think I'm a superhuman?

    > > You are so "politically correct", and love all perverts, but why does not
    > > your political correctness tells you to embrace Eastern European ideals
    > > such as; Catholic religion, Slavic culture? Are we worse than gays and
    > > lesbians?


    > No, but many Slavs and Catholics are gay and lesbian. Go figure.

    How much? 5 or 50%? Or is it entirely your wishfull thinking? Can't you
    understand that just because the gay and lesbian trend might be "En Vouge" in
    western Europe...it might never really take a root in central and eastern
    Europe?

    Please go to your local Catholic C urch in your parish, after the Sunday Mass
    and ask entire congregation; "Drodzy bracia i siostry, Ilu mamy dzisaj braci
    pedalow i siostr lezbijek tutaj zgromadzonych?"

    I'm sure that you're going to impress everybody in the Church....What? are you
    going to call me a bigot now? Because I dared to point out simple truth?
    Perheaps the people at the Sunday's Mass not going to be impressed at all.
    Wait, even if you consider that not every Catholic Pole is actively practising
    their faith, the chances are at least half of all catholics are at the Holly
    Mass on Sunday...which makes it about 20 milion people.

    Perheaps now you're going to try convincing me that 20 milion practising
    Catholic Poles are bigots because they oppose homosexualism? What else you are
    going to make me believe; that majority of Poles spend their time off tending
    to their olive and palm orchards?

    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 16.01.06, 14:07
    waldek1610 napisał:

    > missus.c napisała:
    >
    > > waldek1610 napisał:
    > >
    > > > So, being normal is now considered a problem? Man what ever happen
    > to you
    > > > people?
    >
    >
    > > US people? So you are superhuman?
    >
    > No, ...you people. Why do you think I'm a superhuman?
    >
    > > > You are so "politically correct", and love all perverts, but why do
    > es not
    > > > your political correctness tells you to embrace Eastern European id
    > eals
    > > > such as; Catholic religion, Slavic culture? Are we worse than gays
    > and
    > > > lesbians?
    >
    >
    > > No, but many Slavs and Catholics are gay and lesbian. Go figure.
    >
    > How much? 5 or 50%? Or is it entirely your wishfull thinking? Can't you
    > understand that just because the gay and lesbian trend might be "En Vouge" in
    > western Europe...it might never really take a root in central and eastern
    > Europe?

    I believe that homosexuality has been in existance since evolution began,
    although it was probably the church, and especially the Catholic church that
    tried to bury it, as it did not fit in with their picture of normality, as, some
    time in the past, left-handed people didn't.


    >
    > Please go to your local Catholic Church in your parish, after the Sunday Mass
    > and ask entire congregation; "Drodzy bracia i siostry, Ilu mamy dzisaj braci
    > pedalow i siostr lezbijek tutaj zgromadzonych?"

    No thank you.

    >
    > I'm sure that you're going to impress everybody in the Church....What? are you
    > going to call me a bigot now?

    Yes

    >Because I dared to point out simple truth?

    What truth? I haven't seen any.

    > Perheaps the people at the Sunday's Mass not going to be impressed at all.
    > Wait, even if you consider that not every Catholic Pole is actively practising
    > their faith, the chances are at least half of all catholics are at the Holly
    > Mass on Sunday...which makes it about 20 milion people.

    That are bigoted, or frightened, or just plain ignorant.

    >
    > Perheaps now you're going to try convincing me that 20 milion practising
    > Catholic Poles are bigots because they oppose homosexualism? What else you are
    > going to make me believe; that majority of Poles spend their time off tending
    > to their olive and palm orchards?
  • ianek70 17.01.06, 14:35
    russh napisał:

    > waldek1610 napisał:

    > > Perheaps now you're going to try convincing me that 20 milion practising
    > > Catholic Poles are bigots because they oppose homosexualism?

    What percentage of statues in Poland have Freddy Mercury moustaches?
  • usenetposts 17.01.06, 14:52
    ianek70 napisał:

    > russh napisał:
    >
    > > waldek1610 napisał:
    >
    > > > Perheaps now you're going to try convincing me that 20 milion pract
    > ising
    > > > Catholic Poles are bigots because they oppose homosexualism?
    >
    > What percentage of statues in Poland have Freddy Mercury moustaches?

    Anything of Pilsudski.

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • missus.c 18.01.06, 00:05
    Yes, moustaches have always been popular in Poland. Especially after Wałesa
    jumped the gate at the stochyardsmile

    > What percentage of statues in Poland have Freddy Mercury moustaches?
    >
    > Anything of Pilsudski

    btw. it isn't very nice to insinuate Pilsudski was gay.
  • usenetposts 19.01.06, 10:03
    > > What percentage of statues in Poland have Freddy Mercury moustaches?
    > >
    > > Anything of Pilsudski
    >
    > btw. it isn't very nice to insinuate Pilsudski was gay.

    I insinuated no such thing.

    I just said he had a Freddy Mercury Moustache.

    Anyway, the earring doesn't show up on most statues.

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • missus.c 19.01.06, 12:55
    Davey, I wouldn't if I were you.
  • waldek1610 19.01.06, 07:51
    russh napisał:

    > waldek1610 napisał:

    > > Perheaps the people at the Sunday's Mass not going to be impressed at all
    > .
    > > Wait, even if you consider that not every Catholic Pole is actively pract
    > ising
    > > their faith, the chances are at least half of all catholics are at the Ho
    > lly
    > > Mass on Sunday...which makes it about 20 milion people.


    > That are bigoted, or frightened, or just plain ignorant.

    Acutally its Western Europeans that are frighten into believing that
    homosexualism is normal. Just look at Noble Prize Institute and various EU
    institution...its seems that the whole idea behind its existence is to force
    homosexualism onto the heterosexual majority.

    For this reason, all Noble Prize winners have to be pro-choice, pro-gay and ant-
    - religion. I wonder why anybody still values this institution at all...

    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 19.01.06, 10:59
    > Acutally its Western Europeans that are frighten into believing that
    > homosexualism is normal. Just look at Noble Prize Institute and various EU
    > institution...its seems that the whole idea behind its existence is to force
    > homosexualism onto the heterosexual majority.
    >
    > For this reason, all Noble Prize winners have to be pro-choice, pro-gay and ant
    > - religion. I wonder why anybody still values this institution at all...

    I don't think that anybody is being frightened into anything. It's just a
    realisation that it exists, that it is natural (for homosexuals) and that there
    is no reason to discrimnate against it (homosexuality). It is society awakening.

    Why do you think that the Nobel & other EU institutions are in existance to
    force homosexuality onto the hetrosexual majority?
  • waldek1610 19.01.06, 12:28
    russh napisał:

    > > Acutally its Western Europeans that are frighten into believing that
    > > homosexualism is normal. Just look at Noble Prize Institute and various E
    > U
    > > institution...its seems that the whole idea behind its existence is to fo
    > rce
    > > homosexualism onto the heterosexual majority.
    > >
    > > For this reason, all Noble Prize winners have to be pro-choice, pro-gay a
    > nd ant
    > > - religion. I wonder why anybody still values this institution at all...
    >
    > I don't think that anybody is being frightened into anything. It's just a
    > realisation that it exists, that it is natural (for homosexuals) and that
    there
    > is no reason to discrimnate against it (homosexuality). It is society
    awakening
    > .
    >
    > Why do you think that the Nobel & other EU institutions are in existance to
    > force homosexuality onto the hetrosexual majority?


    Just look up the names and affiliations of the Noble Prize winers, espesially
    those for "Peace" and "sciences". They all seem to be feminists, liberals,
    socialists, abortion specialist, gens and bio ingineers... even gay and
    lesbians themselves.

    For the save reasons such persons as John Paul II and George W. Bush didn't get
    the prize, although they were nominated...But seriously such as persons as the
    previous Pope don't need a prize anyways, it's like you were judging God
    himself....
    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 19.01.06, 13:13
    Just look up the names and affiliations of the Noble Prize winers, espesially
    > those for "Peace" and "sciences". They all seem to be feminists, liberals,
    > socialists, abortion specialist, gens and bio ingineers... even gay and
    > lesbians themselves.

    So if they were all Catholic it would be ok?

    You say 'seem to be', so you don't know.

    'Even gay & lesbians themselves' - in my world, they are entitled to the same
    rights as heterosexuals (with the possible exception of adoption), in yours they
    are unnatural or sinners. This is the crux of our disagreement, and I fear that
    neither of us will change out mind.
  • waldek1610 20.01.06, 06:19
    russh napisał:

    > Just look up the names and affiliations of the Noble Prize winers, espesially
    > > those for "Peace" and "sciences". They all seem to be feminists, liberals
    > ,
    > > socialists, abortion specialist, gens and bio ingineers... even gay and
    > > lesbians themselves.
    >
    > So if they were all Catholic it would be ok?

    No, that's not the point....What I'm saying is that if a person identifies
    itself as a good catholic..he or she can forget about getting a Noble
    Prize..That's why the Pope didn't get the peace prize because of course church
    is against abortion, gay marriages etc, and the pro-gay and pro-choice Noble
    Prize Institute is always more than glad to punish such "element"..

    > You say 'seem to be', so you don't know.

    I'm not a journalist, nor the historian so I don't maintain statistics, but
    everybody can sense that for Nobel Prize.."Catholics and Conservatives need not
    apply"...

    > 'Even gay & lesbians themselves' - in my world, they are entitled to the same
    > rights as heterosexuals (with the possible exception of adoption), in yours
    the
    > y
    > are unnatural or sinners. This is the crux of our disagreement, and I fear
    that
    > neither of us will change out mind.

    If today gay and homosexuals is standard, I fear to see the future? Maybe the
    pedofiles or zoofiles, or maybe necromaniacs?

    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 20.01.06, 06:35
    > No, that's not the point....What I'm saying is that if a person identifies
    > itself as a good catholic..he or she can forget about getting a Noble
    > Prize..That's why the Pope didn't get the peace prize because of course church
    > is against abortion, gay marriages etc, and the pro-gay and pro-choice Noble
    > Prize Institute is always more than glad to punish such "element"..
    >
    > > You say 'seem to be', so you don't know.
    >
    > I'm not a journalist, nor the historian so I don't maintain statistics, but
    > everybody can sense that for Nobel Prize.."Catholics and Conservatives need not
    >
    > apply"...

    I think you need to look at the winners again. There are all kinds, including
    Catholics & conservatives.

    Take a look at this: almaz.com/nobel/peace/peace.html

    > If today gay and homosexuals is standard, I fear to see the future? Maybe the
    > pedofiles or zoofiles, or maybe necromaniacs?

    Methinks there is a big difference between homosexuals, who do no harm in
    general (in fact they tend to be more peaceful, and their partners are willing)
    and the others you mention, especially pedophiles, who tend to do harm to others.

  • waldek1610 20.01.06, 07:05
    Perheaps homosexuals are in fact "peacefull", but the way they advertise their
    lifestiles goes beyond the simple desire to be accepted. It looks like gay and
    lesbians want to crucify anybody who shows slightest disaproval of gay
    lifestiles.
    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • usenetposts 20.01.06, 10:27
    waldek1610 napisał:

    > Perheaps homosexuals are in fact "peacefull", but the way they advertise
    their
    > lifestiles goes beyond the simple desire to be accepted. It looks like gay
    and
    > lesbians want to crucify anybody who shows slightest disaproval of gay
    > lifestiles.

    You do have a point. I have come across people like that.

    They throw terms like "homophobia" around, making out people who disagree with
    them to have like a mental disorder.

    If they ever get in charge they might make it obligatory for every person to
    have a homosexual relationship with somebody. If I were you I'd start planning
    for that eventuality, as you wouldn't wanna get landed with someone ugly.

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • waldek1610 20.01.06, 10:55
    usenetposts napisał:

    > waldek1610 napisał:
    >
    > > Perheaps homosexuals are in fact "peacefull", but the way they advertise
    > their
    > > lifestiles goes beyond the simple desire to be accepted. It looks like gay
    > and
    > > lesbians want to crucify anybody who shows slightest disaproval of gay
    > > lifestiles.
    >
    > You do have a point. I have come across people like that.
    >
    > They throw terms like "homophobia" around, making out people who disagree
    with
    > them to have like a mental disorder.


    Well, but if homosexuality has to be "embraced" by all humanity, why is
    Christianity or any religion for that matter discouraged by liberal
    governemenst in EU? Shouldn't be Equality? If the can be a Gay Parade where the
    lewd and loose...lifestiles are being forced upon streight population, why
    there can't be a Christian Parade?


    > If they ever get in charge they might make it obligatory for every person to
    > have a homosexual relationship with somebody. If I were you I'd start
    planning
    > for that eventuality, as you wouldn't wanna get landed with someone ugly.


    As for me...I wouldn't want to get landed with someone with....penis DERIOD!
    (And his good looks would not make a difference for that matter)

    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 20.01.06, 11:04
    > You do have a point. I have come across people like that.
    >
    > They throw terms like "homophobia" around, making out people who disagree with
    > them to have like a mental disorder

    No doubt, but this relates to all activists. Until society has accepted the
    'new', then there is a pendulum effect, that returns to normality (hopefully) in
    time.

    'Female Liberation' has had the same effect, and now, to a great extent, women &
    men have lost their balance (in terms of knowing what each others roles are to
    be). It will settle in time one hopes.
  • waldek1610 20.01.06, 11:31
    russh napisał:

    > > You do have a point. I have come across people like that.
    > >
    > > They throw terms like "homophobia" around, making out people who disagree
    > with
    > > them to have like a mental disorder
    >
    > No doubt, but this relates to all activists. Until society has accepted the
    > 'new', then there is a pendulum effect, that returns to normality (hopefully)
    i
    > n
    > time.
    >
    > 'Female Liberation' has had the same effect, and now, to a great extent,
    women
    > &
    > men have lost their balance (in terms of knowing what each others roles are to
    > be). It will settle in time one hopes.


    I believe that as far as gay people go, sooner or later the society at large
    will realize that homosexuals will always come up short on "responsibility"
    part, and it will have only rights and few responsibilities as opposed to
    straight people...which I'm certain will backfire.
    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 20.01.06, 11:33
    > I believe that as far as gay people go, sooner or later the society at large
    > will realize that homosexuals will always come up short on "responsibility"
    > part, and it will have only rights and few responsibilities as opposed to
    > straight people

    Why?
  • waldek1610 20.01.06, 11:45
    russh napisał:

    > > I believe that as far as gay people go, sooner or later the society at la
    > rge
    > > will realize that homosexuals will always come up short on "responsibilit
    > y"
    > > part, and it will have only rights and few responsibilities as opposed to
    > > straight people
    >
    > Why?


    Well, because straight (heterosexual) couples usually produce offspring
    therefore are considered productive, and on the other hand gay couples have a
    choice of adoption, but even that is not required of them. They can draw
    benefits from being married, without assuming any responsibilities, that
    straight couiples have to bear, such as raising kids and having no options.

    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 20.01.06, 11:52
    > Well, because straight (heterosexual) couples usually produce offspring
    > therefore are considered productive, and on the other hand gay couples have a
    > choice of adoption, but even that is not required of them. They can draw
    > benefits from being married, without assuming any responsibilities, that
    > straight couiples have to bear, such as raising kids and having no options

    Surely our only purpose on Earth is not to procreate. There are many other
    things that I would term responsible. A friemd of mine in the UK is a gay, a
    super guy, and is a very good doctor, working in a hospital and saving lives.
    What would you term him?
  • waldek1610 20.01.06, 12:17
    russh napisał:

    > > Well, because straight (heterosexual) couples usually produce offspring
    > > therefore are considered productive, and on the other hand gay couples ha
    > ve a
    > > choice of adoption, but even that is not required of them. They can draw
    > > benefits from being married, without assuming any responsibilities, that
    > > straight couiples have to bear, such as raising kids and having no option
    > s
    >
    > Surely our only purpose on Earth is not to procreate. There are many other
    > things that I would term responsible. A friemd of mine in the UK is a gay, a
    > super guy, and is a very good doctor, working in a hospital and saving lives.
    > What would you term him?


    You have a good point also, but what if the guy was unemployed and living with
    his boyfriend? I'm sure there's people like that. Even if the gay guy is a
    plumber, he's usefull because he can fix someones toilet, but that's not what
    I'm talking about.

    Let's take gay couple without kids and plenty of time to have...sex, for
    example (that's grosse), and a straight couple with 4 kids with plenty of
    responsibilities and little time to enjoy themselves..
    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 20.01.06, 16:25
    > You have a good point also, but what if the guy was unemployed and living with
    > his boyfriend? I'm sure there's people like that. Even if the gay guy is a
    > plumber, he's usefull because he can fix someones toilet, but that's not what
    > I'm talking about.
    >
    > Let's take gay couple without kids and plenty of time to have...sex, for
    > example (that's grosse), and a straight couple with 4 kids with plenty of
    > responsibilities and little time to enjoy themselves..

    I'm really not sure of your point here. My point was, and is, that procreation &
    parenthood is not the only thing we are here for, and therefore homosexuals are
    just as entitled to a life as anyone else.
  • waldek1610 21.01.06, 06:50
    russh napisał:

    > > You have a good point also, but what if the guy was unemployed and living
    > with
    > > his boyfriend? I'm sure there's people like that. Even if the gay guy is
    > a
    > > plumber, he's usefull because he can fix someones toilet, but that's not
    > what
    > > I'm talking about.
    > >
    > > Let's take gay couple without kids and plenty of time to have...sex, for
    > > example (that's grosse), and a straight couple with 4 kids with plenty of
    > > responsibilities and little time to enjoy themselves..
    >
    > I'm really not sure of your point here. My point was, and is, that
    procreation
    > &
    > parenthood is not the only thing we are here for, and therefore homosexuals
    are
    > just as entitled to a life as anyone else.

    I think that this will only cause another rift in the society, its bad enough
    then you have blacks against whites, arabs against christians and now you're
    going to have gays against straight people....

    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 21.01.06, 07:02
    > I think that this will only cause another rift in the society, its bad enough
    > then you have blacks against whites, arabs against christians and now you're
    > going to have gays against straight people....

    I don't know of any gays that are against non-gays, only gays that are against
    discrimination of gays.
  • waldek1610 21.01.06, 08:01
    russh napisał:

    > > I think that this will only cause another rift in the society, its bad en
    > ough
    > > then you have blacks against whites, arabs against christians and now you
    > 're
    > > going to have gays against straight people....
    >
    > I don't know of any gays that are against non-gays, only gays that are against
    > discrimination of gays.

    Why can't things be black and white anymore? Why is that some perversions are
    forced on people. I always wondered why would a man wanted to be in sexual
    realitonship with another guy... There's so many wonderfull avalaible women out
    there.

    There must be some limits in the society, otherwise you get chaos. I wonder
    what are they going to come up with next? Preheaps some perverts are going
    want run naked around the town, and they will try to convince normal people
    that it is the crime and immoral to force them to wear the clothes.


    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 21.01.06, 08:18
    > Why can't things be black and white anymore? Why is that some perversions are
    > forced on people. I always wondered why would a man wanted to be in sexual
    > realitonship with another guy... There's so many wonderfull avalaible women out
    >
    > there.

    Just because it is not your cup of tea. To a gay, it is as natural for them to
    want another gay as it is for you to want a woman.

    > There must be some limits in the society, otherwise you get chaos. I wonder
    > what are they going to come up with next? Preheaps some perverts are going
    > want run naked around the town, and they will try to convince normal people
    > that it is the crime and immoral to force them to wear the clothes.

    I agree there must be some limits on society. Thats what we have laws for, and
    why some people choose to live in alternative countries to their own - limits
    are sometimes different from country to country.

    Surely the limit is when harm is done to people, or something is offensive to
    more than a minority. Remember as well that each generation may have slightly
    different ideas as to what is harmful and offensive.


  • waldek1610 21.01.06, 10:06
    russh napisał:

    > > Why can't things be black and white anymore? Why is that some perversions
    > are
    > > forced on people. I always wondered why would a man wanted to be in sexua
    > l
    > > realitonship with another guy... There's so many wonderfull avalaible wom
    > en out
    > >
    > > there.
    >
    > Just because it is not your cup of tea. To a gay, it is as natural for them to
    > want another gay as it is for you to want a woman.
    >
    > > There must be some limits in the society, otherwise you get chaos. I wond
    > er
    > > what are they going to come up with next? Preheaps some perverts are goin
    > g
    > > want run naked around the town, and they will try to convince normal peop
    > le
    > > that it is the crime and immoral to force them to wear the clothes.
    >
    > I agree there must be some limits on society. Thats what we have laws for, and
    > why some people choose to live in alternative countries to their own - limits
    > are sometimes different from country to country.
    >
    > Surely the limit is when harm is done to people, or something is offensive to
    > more than a minority. Remember as well that each generation may have slightly
    > different ideas as to what is harmful and offensive.

    Oh, now I get it, that is the reason why some norvegian organistion sends a
    boat with a abortion clinic to the Polish shores, thinking that the poor polish
    ladies are denied right to abortion. But what those Norvegians forget is the
    other side of this procedure, there's suffering unborn children who do have a
    nervous system too, and suffer before they are killed.




    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • russh 21.01.06, 10:20
    I think that a discussion on the rights and wrongs of abortion is a little too
    far away from our discussion on gay-rights. I'd suggest that if you want to
    discuss abortion, you open up another thread. It's bound to be a killer
    (figuratively speaking).
  • usenetposts 21.01.06, 12:43
    waldek1610 napisał:

    > russh napisał:
    >
    > > > Why can't things be black and white anymore? Why is that some perve
    > rsions
    > > are
    > > > forced on people. I always wondered why would a man wanted to be in
    > sexua
    > > l
    > > > realitonship with another guy... There's so many wonderfull avalaib
    > le wom
    > > en out
    > > >
    > > > there.
    > >
    > > Just because it is not your cup of tea. To a gay, it is as natural for th
    > em to
    > > want another gay as it is for you to want a woman.
    > >
    > > > There must be some limits in the society, otherwise you get chaos.
    > I wond
    > > er
    > > > what are they going to come up with next? Preheaps some perverts ar
    > e goin
    > > g
    > > > want run naked around the town, and they will try to convince norma
    > l peop
    > > le
    > > > that it is the crime and immoral to force them to wear the clothes.
    > >
    > > I agree there must be some limits on society. Thats what we have laws for
    > , and
    > > why some people choose to live in alternative countries to their own - li
    > mits
    > > are sometimes different from country to country.
    > >
    > > Surely the limit is when harm is done to people, or something is offensiv
    > e to
    > > more than a minority. Remember as well that each generation may have slig
    > htly
    > > different ideas as to what is harmful and offensive.
    >
    > Oh, now I get it, that is the reason why some norvegian organistion sends a
    > boat with a abortion clinic to the Polish shores, thinking that the poor
    polish
    >
    > ladies are denied right to abortion. But what those Norvegians forget is the
    > other side of this procedure, there's suffering unborn children who do have a
    > nervous system too, and suffer before they are killed.

    That was a Dutch ship, and they got sent packing. The mayor of Gdansk
    confiscated their papers, and the local Catholics lined up and protested at the
    Port. In the end, they got sent packing. Half of Europe was secretly very
    pleased with Poland at this point.

    I don't think the Norwegians have any floating abortion clinics.

    I think they have whaling ships. Which means the only interest they might have
    in rounded women are those obese ones you have over there in America. They
    could have a floating liposuction clinic for them, and it would make good the
    absence of whaling quotas.

    Thar she blows!!!

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • waldek1610 22.01.06, 06:08
    usenetposts napisał:

    > waldek1610 napisał:

    > > Oh, now I get it, that is the reason why some norvegian organistion sends
    > a
    > > boat with a abortion clinic to the Polish shores, thinking that the poor
    > polish
    > >
    > > ladies are denied right to abortion. But what those Norvegians forget is
    > the
    > > other side of this procedure, there's suffering unborn children who do ha
    > ve a
    > > nervous system too, and suffer before they are killed.
    >
    > That was a Dutch ship, and they got sent packing. The mayor of Gdansk
    > confiscated their papers, and the local Catholics lined up and protested at
    the
    >
    > Port. In the end, they got sent packing. Half of Europe was secretly very
    > pleased with Poland at this point.
    >
    > I don't think the Norwegians have any floating abortion clinics.
    >
    > I think they have whaling ships. Which means the only interest they might
    have
    > in rounded women are those obese ones you have over there in America. They
    > could have a floating liposuction clinic for them, and it would make good the
    > absence of whaling quotas.
    >
    > Thar she blows!!!

    I think Americans would find your last comment offensive, but not me. You offer
    some really racy comments for a "good christian man"...


    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • usenetposts 22.01.06, 14:56
    waldek1610 napisał:

    > usenetposts napisał:
    >
    > > waldek1610 napisał:
    >
    > > > Oh, now I get it, that is the reason why some norvegian organistion
    > sends
    > > a
    > > > boat with a abortion clinic to the Polish shores, thinking that the
    > poor
    > > polish
    > > >
    > > > ladies are denied right to abortion. But what those Norvegians forg
    > et is
    > > the
    > > > other side of this procedure, there's suffering unborn children who
    > do ha
    > > ve a
    > > > nervous system too, and suffer before they are killed.
    > >
    > > That was a Dutch ship, and they got sent packing. The mayor of Gdansk
    > > confiscated their papers, and the local Catholics lined up and protested
    > at
    > the
    > >
    > > Port. In the end, they got sent packing. Half of Europe was secretly very
    >
    > > pleased with Poland at this point.
    > >
    > > I don't think the Norwegians have any floating abortion clinics.
    > >
    > > I think they have whaling ships. Which means the only interest they might
    >
    > have
    > > in rounded women are those obese ones you have over there in America. The
    > y
    > > could have a floating liposuction clinic for them, and it would make good
    > the
    > > absence of whaling quotas.
    > >
    > > Thar she blows!!!
    >
    > I think Americans would find your last comment offensive, but not me. You
    offer
    >
    > some really racy comments for a "good christian man"...
    >

    Well, I'm overweight myself, but I'm not gonna pretend like it's a good thing.

    In America there is a lot of so-called "fat-acceptance". They are making out
    that obesity is just a lifestyle option, and not a sickness to be fought
    against like a lot of other sicknesses.

    I don't think there is anything un-christian about telling the truth. If
    individuals are offended at being called fat, then they should diet and
    exercise. I know it's difficult, I find it very hard also, but it's the only
    way.

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • bluteau 22.01.06, 15:01
    >I don't think there is anything un-christian about telling the truth.

    Watch out Dave! Waldek will use your words to to explain that that's what he's
    been doing here all along...
  • usenetposts 22.01.06, 20:07
    Bluteau wrote:

    > >I don't think there is anything un-christian about telling the truth.
    >
    > Watch out Dave! Waldek will use your words to to explain that that's what he's
    > been doing here all along...

    I'm willing to give him credit for believing he has been. The question is, is
    what he believes is the truth REALLY the truth or not?

    Some of what he believes is true, in my opinion.

    And then he also thinks some other things which in my view are misguided.

    And then on top of that, as icing on what I laughing refer to as his
    intellectual cake, we see a generous helping of misogeny.

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • waldek1610 23.01.06, 07:11
    usenetposts napisał:

    > Bluteau wrote:
    >
    > > >I don't think there is anything un-christian about telling the truth
    > .
    > >
    > > Watch out Dave! Waldek will use your words to to explain that that's what
    > he's
    > > been doing here all along...
    >
    > I'm willing to give him credit for believing he has been. The question is, is
    > what he believes is the truth REALLY the truth or not?
    >
    > Some of what he believes is true, in my opinion.
    >
    > And then he also thinks some other things which in my view are misguided.
    >
    > And then on top of that, as icing on what I laughing refer to as his
    > intellectual cake, we see a generous helping of misogeny.

    You have stumbled few times in your contra-argumentation,few times you've said
    something and latter widthrew from it, when I pointed out the obvious flaws to
    your ...theories. You think you can Bullshit ex-Marine, well you can't. Much of
    your posts were pure "shite" as the English person would put it...

    Still, Thank you for being a man enough to point out you agreed with me on the
    few subjects! Best regards!


    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • missus.c 23.01.06, 09:36
    waldek1610 napisał:

    . You think you can Bullshit ex-Marine, well you can't.



    ROTFL smile)))))))))))))))))))))

    Oh dear. 32, an ex-marine. Paints but won't show his work. And a list of other
    very interesting facts, which have been repeated and asked about so many times
    it's just getting too funny to write about!!!!

    What next?! smile))))))))))))))))))



  • waldek1610 23.01.06, 11:47
    missus.c napisała:

    > What next?! smile))))))))))))))))))

    Perheaps you going to tell more about yourself...well, anything about yourself
    really! It's easy to attack your enemy whey you're hiden in the shadows.

    What do we know ebout you? And don't try to tell me that everybody knows
    already, because its not really that hard to introduce oneself in few lines.
    Only than we can talk, for now your dialog with me looked really like a "Proces
    Szestastu" (Trial of Sixteen) a sweeping trial Soviet Military Tribunal gave 16
    of the Home Army (AK) officer, they were charged with treason and hanged...too
    bad they were not even Soviet citizens, but why would Russians care.

    Wiec powiedz mi jak masz na imie, i powiedz cos o sobie, wiec wtedy mozemy
    rozmawiac, a nie ciesz sie jak dzieciak ze mozesz sie do czegos przyczepisz, a
    sam chowasz sie. Boisz sie ze bede mial okazje tez do czegos sie przyczepic,
    panie cwaniaczku?
    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • waldek1610 23.01.06, 07:02
    usenetposts napisał:

    > > > I don't think the Norwegians have any floating abortion clinics.
    > > >
    > > > I think they have whaling ships. Which means the only interest they
    > might
    > >
    > > have
    > > > in rounded women are those obese ones you have over there in Americ
    > a. The
    > > y
    > > > could have a floating liposuction clinic for them, and it would mak
    > e good
    > > the
    > > > absence of whaling quotas.
    > > >
    > > > Thar she blows!!!
    > >
    > > I think Americans would find your last comment offensive, but not me. You
    >
    > offer
    > >
    > > some really racy comments for a "good christian man"...
    > >
    >
    > Well, I'm overweight myself, but I'm not gonna pretend like it's a good thing.
    >
    > In America there is a lot of so-called "fat-acceptance". They are making out
    > that obesity is just a lifestyle option, and not a sickness to be fought
    > against like a lot of other sicknesses.
    >
    > I don't think there is anything un-christian about telling the truth. If
    > individuals are offended at being called fat, then they should diet and
    > exercise. I know it's difficult, I find it very hard also, but it's the only
    > way.

    Come on, admit you were making rude comments about Americans being fat, don't
    even try to act like its not true. You were not being critical toward yourself,
    your intention was to divert attention form silly Dutch abortion clinic at the
    Polish shorest(which you identify with), and draw attention to American problem
    with obesity...because you though that it would offend me, but I'm far from
    identyfying myself with that culture.


    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • usenetposts 23.01.06, 11:28
    waldek1610 napisał:

    >
    > Come on, admit you were making rude comments about Americans being fat, don't
    > even try to act like its not true. You were not being critical toward
    yourself,
    >
    > your intention was to divert attention form silly Dutch abortion clinic at
    the
    > Polish shorest(which you identify with), and draw attention to American
    problem
    >
    > with obesity...because you though that it would offend me, but I'm far from
    > identyfying myself with that culture.
    >

    How can you say I identify myself with a floating abortion clinic? Where do you
    get that idea from? What makes you think I am any less abortion than you are?

    How many kids have you got? None. How many have I got? Five. And you're
    supposed to be the Catholic and I'm supposed to be the Protestant, so less
    prejudice, if you please!


    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • waldek1610 23.01.06, 11:50
    you're changing subject again, we were not talking about the abortion clinic,
    but your comments about "fat americans"...Can you admite you had bad intentions
    at least once?
    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • usenetposts 23.01.06, 14:33
    You said I identified with an abortion clinic, I called you on it, and now you
    are changing the subject back to the fact that I said "Thar she blows!!" about
    fat Americans having liposuction, and using their blubber instead of whale
    blubber in order to conserve the cetacean biomass.

    Why cannot you admit for once that you've been bested by an Englishman?

    I did not say I supported floating abortion clinics. I've made it quite clear I
    do not support them. You misrepresented me, and instead of having the cojones
    que se necesita para acknowledgar eso, you turn around and change the subject
    back to the whaling industry and its impact on cosmetic surgery in North
    America.

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • missus.c 23.01.06, 15:07
    > Why cannot you admit for once that you've been bested by an Englishman?

    It's not about being English. It's about the fact, that no matter where or who
    you are, Waldek simply will not listen to your arguments.
    Which is preety arrogant for a 32 year old. Altough, maybe the only people he
    does listen to, are those living in Chicago with him. As it seems he constantly
    repeats arguments you hear only from Polonia.
  • usenetposts 24.01.06, 13:38
    missus.c napisała:

    > > Why cannot you admit for once that you've been bested by an Englishman?
    >
    > It's not about being English. It's about the fact, that no matter where or
    who
    > you are, Waldek simply will not listen to your arguments.

    But he does have, as his continually references to the point illustrate, a
    particular dislike of the English.

    Which I take as a compliment, actually.

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • missus.c 24.01.06, 14:29
    You know what. I think to him it doesn't REALLY matter. If he could communicate
    in any other languages, and found a forum here in that language - he would
    pester, preach and offend them also. It's just he happens to know English and
    you happen to be British, that's why he's lashing out )and not because he
    really hates the British). An unfortunate coincidence.
  • waldek1610 26.01.06, 07:48
    usenetposts napisał:

    > missus.c napisała:
    >
    > > > Why cannot you admit for once that you've been bested by an English
    > man?
    > >
    > > It's not about being English. It's about the fact, that no matter where o
    > r
    > who
    > > you are, Waldek simply will not listen to your arguments.
    >
    > But he does have, as his continually references to the point illustrate, a
    > particular dislike of the English.
    >
    > Which I take as a compliment, actually.

    This is your personal opinion, to the contrary I believe that you're
    interesingly dislike Poland, which is quite difficult to comprehend. Why would
    you volountarly seatle in Poland, if you have such a negative opinion about
    Poland contry over all.


    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • usenetposts 26.01.06, 19:19
    waldek1610 napisał:

    > usenetposts napisał:
    >
    > > missus.c napisała:
    > >
    > > > > Why cannot you admit for once that you've been bested by an E
    > nglish
    > > man?
    > > >
    > > > It's not about being English. It's about the fact, that no matter w
    > here o
    > > r
    > > who
    > > > you are, Waldek simply will not listen to your arguments.
    > >
    > > But he does have, as his continually references to the point illustrate,
    > a
    > > particular dislike of the English.
    > >
    > > Which I take as a compliment, actually.
    >
    > This is your personal opinion, to the contrary I believe that you're
    > interesingly dislike Poland, which is quite difficult to comprehend. Why
    would
    > you volountarly seatle in Poland, if you have such a negative opinion about
    > Poland contry over all.
    >

    I like Poland, and you have no basis for believing the contrary, although this
    country can be infuriating.

    If there's anyone here who doesn't like Poland, matey boy, it's you, seeing as
    how you don't come here.

    "Polska jest w moim sercu" you write. What you forget to add is where that so-
    called "heart" of yours is, as in "firmly wedged up your own rectal sphincter".

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • usenetposts 20.01.06, 12:26
    > > Well, because straight (heterosexual) couples usually produce offspring
    > > therefore are considered productive, and on the other hand gay couples ha
    > ve a
    > > choice of adoption, but even that is not required of them. They can draw
    > > benefits from being married, without assuming any responsibilities, that
    > > straight couiples have to bear, such as raising kids and having no option
    > s
    >
    > Surely our only purpose on Earth is not to procreate. There are many other
    > things that I would term responsible. A friemd of mine in the UK is a gay, a
    > super guy, and is a very good doctor, working in a hospital and saving lives.
    > What would you term him?

    If he doesn't procreate, then all the more space for the kids of those who do.

    The problem for society of course comes when western people decide not to
    procreate, and the average birth rate per woman in our cultures, barring the
    immigrants in the culture, gets well below the maintenance rate of 2,2 ish,
    whereas the Islamic family has well above the maintenance rate.

    This means that the time it will take before Islam radicals become the majority
    in our countries and we effectively have to do as they say is shorter than we
    might intuitively think it is.

    I did an analysis on a differential in birth rate of 1.8/2.5, which
    underestimates the actual one - bearing in mind that we don't know what it will
    be in the future - and the figures show that we are likely to lose control of
    the EU to Islamists in about 225 years if we do not match them in the
    procreation stakes - this assumes no further immigration (with immigration the
    time taken for them to take over will only be smaller.

    Doctoring is a fine thing, but on its own it will not stop us losing everything
    we have worked for in the history of our people and our culture and our
    continent.

    Our enemies - as in those who live among us but think it's ok to suicide bomb
    our asses to eternity in exchange for 70 virgins - take parenting and educating
    their kids to achieve something in our society very seriously. We should too.

    If not, then it's tantamount to handing the entire cultural inheritance over.
    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • bluteau 20.01.06, 12:35
    >that straight couiples have to bear, such as raising kids and having no options.
    >and a straight couple with 4 kids with plenty of responsibilities and little
    time to enjoy themselves..

    Whoa, Waldek, you sure make heterosexual life sound rewarding. Is that your
    Catholic concept of life - having no options and no time to enjoy oneself?
  • waldek1610 20.01.06, 13:00
    bluteau napisała:

    > >that straight couiples have to bear, such as raising kids and having no op
    > tions.
    > >and a straight couple with 4 kids with plenty of responsibilities and litt
    > le
    > time to enjoy themselves..
    >
    > Whoa, Waldek, you sure make heterosexual life sound rewarding. Is that your
    > Catholic concept of life - having no options and no time to enjoy oneself?

    Well, no.. I would always find time for little pleasures, but homosexual
    couples on the other hand not having children, seems to be getting together
    only in order to have sex and satisfy themselves, they seem to be selfish to me.
    --
    Polska jest w moim sercu!
  • bluteau 20.01.06, 13:20
    And a church that dictates that a female rape victim who became pregnant should
    carry to term and give birth is selfish (and immoral) or a Church that condones
    contraception which later leads to families with too many mouths to feed (and
    they'd better not even turn to their parish for help) is pretty damn selfish...

    >but homosexual couples on the other hand not having children, seems to be
    getting together only in order to have sex and satisfy themselves

    Waldek, this just shows that you've never really had anything to do with
    homosexuals before. You're just repeating what other inexperienced narrow-minded
    people/ and or organisations tell you to. It's pap.
  • missus.c 20.01.06, 14:10
    > Waldek, this just shows that you've never really had anything to do with
    > homosexuals before. You're just repeating what other inexperienced narrow-
    minde
    > d
    > people/ and or organisations tell you to. It's pap.

    blu
    If you read anything else written byl Waldek you will see it is the norm for
    him to do that. He hates stereotypes (states that on his forum) but uses them
    in any argument.

    In this case, what he is trying to say, as a peace loving, Catholic, tolerant,
    heterosexual (who slags off minorities any chance he gets, makes racist
    statements and tries to convince all the foreigners here, he knows better about
    Poland than them, even though he hasn't been here for years and gets all his
    info from Radio Maryja) is that every time he has intercourse, it is not
    because he wants to enjoy himself. Oh no no no! He is not THAT selfish. He does
    so, in order to pro-create. Each and every time.

    Wonder how many Waldek jr's are out there, then? smile))))))))
  • bluteau 20.01.06, 14:59
    Oh, I know all about Waldek's antics on this forum. I'm generally a pretty
    patient person, which is why I've only just started posting replies. I know it's
    futile, but something cracked and I couldn't help it wink
  • russh 20.01.06, 16:36
    usenetposts napisał:

    > The problem for society of course comes when western people decide not to
    > procreate, and the average birth rate per woman in our cultures, barring the
    > immigrants in the culture, gets well below the maintenance rate of 2,2 ish,
    > whereas the Islamic family has well above the maintenance rate.

    Already happening - negative growth in several EU countries. It's potentially
    the most serious economic problem as I see it.

    >
    > This means that the time it will take before Islam radicals become the majority

    Hopefully not all will be radicals, although I too have my suspicions.

    >
    > in our countries and we effectively have to do as they say is shorter than we
    > might intuitively think it is.
    >
    > I did an analysis on a differential in birth rate of 1.8/2.5, which
    > underestimates the actual one - bearing in mind that we don't know what it will
    >
    > be in the future - and the figures show that we are likely to lose control of
    > the EU to Islamists in about 225 years if we do not match them in the
    > procreation stakes - this assumes no further immigration (with immigration the
    > time taken for them to take over will only be smaller.
    >
    > Doctoring is a fine thing, but on its own it will not stop us losing everything

    DO you mean doctoring the Muslim males? As per animals?

    >
    > we have worked for in the history of our people and our culture and our
    > continent.
    >
    > Our enemies - as in those who live among us but think it's ok to suicide bomb
    > our asses to eternity in exchange for 70 virgins - take parenting and educating
    >
    > their kids to achieve something in our society very seriously. We should too.
    >
    > If not, then it's tantamount to handing the entire cultural inheritance over.

    Have to agree to a great extent, although it is also true that the modern
    society, in its 'must-have' format is to blame in my opinion. Couples, and
    especially women today do not want to waste time and money on a family, and
    certainly not on one as large as a 2+2.2. Our society has to change its values
    before what I believe both you and I want will happen.


  • usenetposts 20.01.06, 17:15
    > usenetposts napisał:
    >
    > > The problem for society of course comes when western people decide not to
    >
    > > procreate, and the average birth rate per woman in our cultures, barring
    > the
    > > immigrants in the culture, gets well below the maintenance rate of 2,2 is
    > h,
    > > whereas the Islamic family has well above the maintenance rate.
    >
    > Already happening - negative growth in several EU countries. It's potentially
    > the most serious economic problem as I see it.

    It is on the face of it not good news for realtors, but that should mainly
    effect the low end of the market. I believe that quality property will continue
    to command a rising price.

    >
    > >
    > > This means that the time it will take before Islam radicals become the ma
    > jority
    >
    > Hopefully not all will be radicals, although I too have my suspicions.

    The difference between a Muslim and a Muslim radical is not one of theology,
    but of how zealous they happen to feel. Therefore any Muslim is potentially a
    Muslim radical, in a way which is not true of other faiths.

    >
    > >
    > > in our countries and we effectively have to do as they say is shorter tha
    > n we
    > > might intuitively think it is.
    > >
    > > I did an analysis on a differential in birth rate of 1.8/2.5, which
    > > underestimates the actual one - bearing in mind that we don't know what i
    > t will
    > >
    > > be in the future - and the figures show that we are likely to lose contro
    > l of
    > > the EU to Islamists in about 225 years if we do not match them in the
    > > procreation stakes - this assumes no further immigration (with immigratio
    > n the
    > > time taken for them to take over will only be smaller.
    > >
    > > Doctoring is a fine thing, but on its own it will not stop us losing ever
    > ything
    >
    > DO you mean doctoring the Muslim males? As per animals?
    >

    I meant as in being a doctor, although your slant on it is not without its
    merits.

    Certainly I think we need to do a better job at vetting them.

    > >
    > > we have worked for in the history of our people and our culture and our
    > > continent.
    > >
    > > Our enemies - as in those who live among us but think it's ok to suicide
    > bomb
    > > our asses to eternity in exchange for 70 virgins - take parenting and edu
    > cating
    > >
    > > their kids to achieve something in our society very seriously. We should
    > too.
    > >
    > > If not, then it's tantamount to handing the entire cultural inheritance o
    > ver.
    >
    > Have to agree to a great extent, although it is also true that the modern
    > society, in its 'must-have' format is to blame in my opinion. Couples, and
    > especially women today do not want to waste time and money on a family, and
    > certainly not on one as large as a 2+2.2. Our society has to change its values
    > before what I believe both you and I want will happen.

    People at a certain age are tempted to believe that the pursuit of chattels
    real or imagined is the most important thing there is. I used to think so, and
    act so.

    Having then lost a half million USD in my divorce, or in the end been willing
    to give it up in order to be with the person I wanted to spend the rest of my
    life with and not be any longer tied to someone who was effectively my worst
    enemy, I began to see it was not such a biggy after all, and that I could live
    very happily in very moderate conditions as long as I was ok family-wise.

    What I believe many women experience is that they allow themselves to be
    carried away by the pursuit of riches to the exclusion of kids when they are at
    an age when they could more easily handle bearing them, and the energy needed
    to rear them. They are more interested in getting their careers on the go,
    though, and being a dual-income no kids couple makes them feel as though they
    are in clover. It's not easy then to think about sacrificing the luxuries, the
    expensive mortgage, the paid servants, the fancy clothes and other things and
    give them up for the next generation, and even though they themselves would
    never have appeared on this planet had their parents been of that opinion, they
    feel no obligation to carry on the circle of life, that moves us all, as Sir
    Elton sang.

    But then one day they learn a new feeling - the feeling of emptiness and
    barrenness that comes to most women sooner or later when they realise that they
    have screwed their chance to be a mother, and it's now too late to try. Either
    they are infertile, or they are into the age where they don't like the risk of
    Down's syndrome, or they arrive at the point in the relationship where the man
    is looking at the younger women and trades them in for a younger model - which
    he may very well not have done, or done just on the retail instead of wholesale
    basis, and with adequate discretion, had she had these children earlier.

    And so they usually end up unhappy, these women who leave it too late to have
    children.

    And so do many men also, once they reach a certain age. However, they can often
    still do something about it in their forties and fifties, while for a woman the
    biological clock is a much more limiting factor.

    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • russh 20.01.06, 17:33
    > > Already happening - negative growth in several EU countries. It's potenti
    > ally
    > > the most serious economic problem as I see it.
    >
    > It is on the face of it not good news for realtors, but that should mainly
    > effect the low end of the market. I believe that quality property will continue
    >
    > to command a rising price

    The problem is not just re property. It's the demographics. Too many old'ns and
    not enough young'ns to pay for them. Look at just about every western economy
    and their forcast pension shortfalls. It's not good reading.

    I agree with the last comment, but would again add that it's todays society, and
    needs a radical shift back in values to change. We're some way away from that.

    The constant search of business to increase profits, and therefore having to
    create new markets and marketable products goes against any shift backwards in
    values, unless they (business) can really tap into the undeveloped world
    (therefore increasing their turnover, and hopefully profit, through greater unit
    sales as opposed to new products) whilst changing their values (especially in
    the marketing of their products) at the same time.
  • usenetposts 20.01.06, 17:47
    russh napisał:

    > > > Already happening - negative growth in several EU countries. It's p
    > otenti
    > > ally
    > > > the most serious economic problem as I see it.
    > >
    > > It is on the face of it not good news for realtors, but that should mainl
    > y
    > > effect the low end of the market. I believe that quality property will co
    > ntinue
    > >
    > > to command a rising price
    >
    > The problem is not just re property. It's the demographics. Too many old'ns
    and
    > not enough young'ns to pay for them. Look at just about every western economy
    > and their forcast pension shortfalls. It's not good reading.
    >
    > I agree with the last comment, but would again add that it's todays society,
    an
    > d
    > needs a radical shift back in values to change. We're some way away from that.
    >
    > The constant search of business to increase profits, and therefore having to
    > create new markets and marketable products goes against any shift backwards in
    > values, unless they (business) can really tap into the undeveloped world
    > (therefore increasing their turnover, and hopefully profit, through greater
    uni
    > t
    > sales as opposed to new products) whilst changing their values (especially in
    > the marketing of their products) at the same time.

    We are going to see a period of deflation, there is no doubt about that. But
    when that happens it is in fact even better for the real estate sector than
    most other sectors, as you always have such and such an amount of m3, such and
    such an amount of living space. It doesn't just shrink like the value of shares
    r pension funds. The rent you get for it might shrink, but there is always
    something that will return in value in the future.

    The sector that gives us the most hope to counter the demographic problem is
    robotics. If we are old and there is no one to look after us, then we may have
    machines to do that, within the next twenty years or so.


    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • russh 20.01.06, 17:55
    > The sector that gives us the most hope to counter the demographic problem is
    > robotics. If we are old and there is no one to look after us, then we may have
    > machines to do that, within the next twenty years or so.

    Maybe, if they're a lot cheaper than humans, and the health service costs of an
    ever older population reduce. It will still not in reality solve the pensions
    problem if the must-have society is not cured ('cos pensioners want as well).
    Maybe cloning is the answer after all.
  • femine79 26.01.06, 23:24
    explain me Waldek why homofob and mysogyn like John Poul II deserved the Nobel
    Prize? or am I just offending ur religon feelings?
  • missus.c 15.01.06, 13:20
    waldek1610 napisał:


    >
    > Can you tell diffence between "recognitising that gay people exist"
    > and "promoting their livestyles"?
    > Just because Nazis existed is it the reason to promote their ideals?
    > Homosexualism is the sickness and it has to be treated as such.

    Really? Who told you that?


    >
    > Did you believe that the fact that mans and womans sexual organs were made
    the
    > way to compliment and fit each other so perfectly is just the coinsidence?
    No,
    > women are ment to fuck men and vice versa.

    HOW CLASSY. This statement shows how really educated you are...
    Shouldn't he be chucked off the board for using such crass language?!



    >
    > Males butt is not meant to be fucked, but if two guys want live together
    thats
    > fine by me, but what it will lead to?


    And another fine example of the use of language.....



    Is such union of two man (or two women)
    > productive? Marriage has responsibilities such as procreation and raising
    > children, it was not established so two men can live out their derailed
    sexual
    > perversions.

    You know so much about that.


    >
    > What is wrong with having sex and mating with oposite sex?


    Nothing. Seems you are obsessed.




    >
    >
    >
    > > What rules of moderation are you talking about?
    > >
    > > Re the older question; it makes no sense, so I have not answered it.
    >
    > I asked why is Protestant Church so in line with gays, lesbians, feminists
    and
    > other extremist, why does it want to brake all rules of moderation and
    balanced
    >
    > existance? Is that plain enough for you?


    I didn't know that gays, lesbians etc were 'extremists'. Maybe they're out
    there in the mountains of Afghanistan with Al-Quaeda. Oh no, hold on, most of
    them are in San Francisco! Wait, isn't that in the USA?
    As for the protestant extrimists - well, ask the Archbishop of Cantebury I'm
    sure he'll answer that.




    >
    > Why change something that is good? I know you are going to say I'm a bigot
    > because I don't embrace gay people,

    If you know the answer, then why ask.

    but do you really think that gays
    > signify "balance and moderation"??? If you want to leave in such an "open
    > minded" world, would you accept that instead of getting a steak at the
    > restaurant you wuold get a rat on the plate? You just said that you are so
    open
    >
    > minded and you accept changes.....



    Oh dear.... really I think the way Waldek arguments this, is by simply copying
    what he hears on Radio Maryja.


  • usenetposts 15.01.06, 15:17
    missus.c napisała:

    > waldek1610 napisał:
    >
    >
    > >
    > > Can you tell diffence between "recognitising that gay people exist"
    > > and "promoting their livestyles"?
    > > Just because Nazis existed is it the reason to promote their ideals?
    > > Homosexualism is the sickness and it has to be treated as such.
    >
    > Really? Who told you that?
    >

    There's no scientific proof that it is a sickness, but there are many people
    who hold the view that it is one. Certainly if you believe evolution, which I
    don't, it looks like an aberration, because it's a feature which doesn't
    promote the survival of the creatures it appears in, but rather ensures the
    rapid extinction of their genetic line.

    >
    > >
    > > Did you believe that the fact that mans and womans sexual organs were mad
    > e
    > the
    > > way to compliment and fit each other so perfectly is just the coinsidence
    > ?
    > No,
    > > women are ment to fuck men and vice versa.
    >
    > HOW CLASSY. This statement shows how really educated you are...
    > Shouldn't he be chucked off the board for using such crass language?!
    >

    We had a vote about that recently and he survived it. That gives him relative
    safety for a while, but I think he needs to bear in mind that this is not a
    site reserved for people over the age of 18, and that his words may be read by
    gornicy.

    It is interesting that he says that women and men are built for each other, and
    yet I have yet to hear him criticise the RC doctrine of the celibacy of the
    clergy.

    > > Males butt is not meant to be fucked, but if two guys want live together
    > thats
    > > fine by me, but what it will lead to?

    A rise in teenage pregnancies.

    >
    >
    > And another fine example of the use of language.....

    It was also illogical. He says that a man's butt is not intended for
    copulation, as if to imply that a woman's is. But what are the physiological
    differences between the recta of the two sexes?

    Basically, I think Waldek would be safer if he just left the bottom alone full
    stop. Trying just to have anal sex with ladies imagining they are men
    (especially selecting ones with protracting adams apples and large hands, which
    helps him with that fantasy) and then slagging off the homosexuals is just too
    transparent, and isn't gonna fly on this group, I'm afraid.

    No-one's buying.

    >
    > Is such union of two man (or two women)
    > > productive? Marriage has responsibilities such as procreation and raising
    >
    > > children, it was not established so two men can live out their derailed
    > sexual
    > > perversions.
    >
    > You know so much about that.
    >

    You noticed too.

    >
    > >
    > > What is wrong with having sex and mating with oposite sex?
    >
    >
    > Nothing. Seems you are obsessed.
    >

    It's all he loves.

    > >
    > > > What rules of moderation are you talking about?
    > > >
    > > > Re the older question; it makes no sense, so I have not answered it
    > .
    > >
    > > I asked why is Protestant Church so in line with gays, lesbians, feminist
    > s
    > and
    > > other extremist, why does it want to brake all rules of moderation and
    > balanced
    > >
    > > existance? Is that plain enough for you?
    >
    >
    > I didn't know that gays, lesbians etc were 'extremists'. Maybe they're out
    > there in the mountains of Afghanistan with Al-Quaeda. Oh no, hold on, most of
    > them are in San Francisco! Wait, isn't that in the USA?
    > As for the protestant extrimists - well, ask the Archbishop of Cantebury I'm
    > sure he'll answer that.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > >
    > > Why change something that is good? I know you are going to say I'm a bigo
    > t
    > > because I don't embrace gay people,
    >
    > If you know the answer, then why ask.
    >
    > but do you really think that gays
    > > signify "balance and moderation"??? If you want to leave in such an "open
    >
    > > minded" world, would you accept that instead of getting a steak at the
    > > restaurant you wuold get a rat on the plate? You just said that you are s
    > o
    > open
    > >
    > > minded and you accept changes.....
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh dear.... really I think the way Waldek arguments this, is by simply
    copying
    > what he hears on Radio Maryja.

    Taking a theological stance about homosexuality is all well and good, but if
    you are gonna slag them off it helps if that isn't just gonna be hypocrisy.


    --
    - Uncle Davey's Homepage -
    :: Foreigners Living in Poland Forum
  • ianek70 17.01.06, 14:29
    waldek1610 napisał:

    > And you dare to say that, as the subject of an excomunicated King Henry VIII?

    A computer-literate 500-year-old?

    smile

Popularne wątki

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

 

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka