dodatkowo na stronie home office
pisza kto moze dostac paszport brytyjski:
First child passport
To apply for a first 5-year child passport your child must be under 16 and either:
* a British citizen
* a British overseas territories citizen
* a British overseas citizen or
* a British subject.
If you are not sure whether your child belongs to one of these groups you can
check the rules and eligibility, contact your local Passport Office or call our
24-hour Passport Adviceline 0300 222 0000 (see terms and conditions).
i jeszcze kto jest obywatelem:
On January 1 1983, anyone who was a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies
on December 31 1982, and had the right of abode* in the UK, became a British
* NB There may be individuals who have the right to live in the UK but will not
have the right of abode in the UK as defined by the Immigration Act 1971, and
will not therefore become British citizens – see below
That includes people who
* were born in the United Kingdom;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* were born in a British colony and had the right of abode in the UK (Those
born in a British colony and did not have the right of abode in the UK will not
become British citizens)
* have been naturalised in the United Kingdom;
* had registered as a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies; or
* could prove legitimate descent from a father* who one of the above
conditions applied to. Before the introduction of the British Nationality Act
1981, a person could not claim nationality from his or her mother.
wiec nie wim czy to kwestia interpretacji mojej czy jak???
powiem wam glupia juz jestem.
1 lipca 07
10 lipca 08