Dodaj do ulubionych

dofinansowanie do mieszkania..????

27.10.06, 16:47
słyszałam ze podobno jest coś takiego jak dofinansowanie do mieszkania. Jeśli
ktoś wie coś więcej na ten temat bardzo proszę o pomoc. Jakie warunki trzeba
spełniać, gdzie składać dokumenty itd.
Edytor zaawansowany
  • maja92 27.10.06, 17:23
    Przypuszczam, ze chodzi o kupno domu?

    Tutaj cos znajdziesz:

    Tutaj dla Dublina:

    Tutaj artykul z Irish Times:

    Affordable housing the best for first-time buyers

    Affordable housing is the best way to get on to the property ladder - and
    there is a rapidly growing supply of such homes becoming available around the
    country. Kate McMorrow explains how to get one.

    Affordable housing is going to be the hot topic this year. First-time buyers
    are discovering - not before time - that this is by far the best route to a
    foothold on the property ladder.

    Forget the two-hour commute to the city and years scraping a deposit together,
    just add your name to any local authority waiting list.

    And cross your fingers. The number of applicants has grown to the extent that
    some local authorities - notably Dublin City Council - hold a lottery when new
    allocations come onstream.

    These draws have taken on a festive spirit, with entire streets turning up to
    cheer on the "home side" as names are pulled out of the hat.

    There are two types of affordable housing: schemes built completely or partly
    by the local authority and Part V, which refers to developments which received
    planning permission after the legislation passed into law in December 2002.

    Under this ruling, developers must hand over up to 20 per cent of their housing
    units to the local council, some of which will be sold on to first-time buyers
    at affordable prices.

    Part V units are just beginning to be allocated, but councils around the
    country have been producing affordable housing in partnership with reputable
    builders for some years now.

    Where exceptionally high land value pushes the price out of reach of a first-
    time buyer - for example, large detached houses in Dublin 4 - the council can
    negotiate with the developer to transfer their allocation to another site in
    the same general area.

    In all cases, the key word is "affordable". Applicants must earn €50,790 or
    less per annum and prove their ability to repay the mortgage, which can be
    arranged by the council.

    Candidates cover a wide spectrum, from tradespeople to teachers, nurses and
    civil servants, even a few trainee pilots, usually at the beginning of their
    careers and on the lower rungs of the pay scale.

    One of the biggest advantages of the Affordable Housing Scheme is the ease with
    which cash-strapped first-time buyers can obtain funding for that first step on
    the property ladder. When an offer is accepted, finance is arranged by the
    local authority in the form of an annuity mortgage.

    With Dublin City Council, a deposit of three per cent is normally required on a
    maximum loan of €165,000 - a fraction of the amount expected in private
    transactions. Banks have now jumped onto the affordable bandwagon, offering
    mortgages to suitable candidates.

    To establish priority among applicants, authorities use a points system.
    Housing need and living or working in the locality carry most weight,
    especially where demand is high.

    With the largest waiting list in the country, Dublin City Council is tackling
    the job of supply with enthusiasm, says senior executive officer Margaret

    "We have plans and a substantive programme for the next number of years and
    we'll continue to seek to increase supply. We're taking it seriously."

    Top of the list with Dublin City Council are existing council tenants who will
    be vacating a local authority property. The next category is applicants on the
    council's housing list.

    The remaining group is graded according to housing circumstances, income and
    where they currently live.

    In every case, applicants must be first-time buyers with an income on or below
    €50,790. The lower the annual pre-tax salary, the more points awarded, with
    those earning below €23,395 receiving the maximum of 10 points.

    However, ability to meet monthly loan repayments is a key determining factor
    when offers are made.

    Housing associations and co-operatives play an important part in the supply of
    affordable housing.

    When Poolbeg Quay was launched in Ringsend last autumn, the developers turned
    out to be a group of local women with zero construction experience and buckets
    of determination.

    They negotiated to buy the land from the council, persuaded an architect to
    draw up plans on the basis of getting paid later and applied for a grant to
    build over 50 apartments and townhouses.

    A thousand locals paid €50 to join a co-operative and be in with a chance of
    securing an affordable home in the area.

    Since 1999, Dublin City Council has completed 550 housing units; a further 120
    will be available early this year and 230 are currently under construction.

    With the large amount of construction work in the docklands and in the Digital
    Hub area between Cork Street and Heuston Station, hundreds of aspiring
    homeowners will be housed through Part V over the next four years.

    It costs €50 euro to go on the city council's waiting list for Part V and €30
    to be in with a chance


    €176,000 for their three-bed house

    Adnan Siddiqi, his wife Rizwana and 16-month old daughter Laraib
    (meaning "personality without doubt") are hoping to move into their three-
    bedroom house in Scribblestown near Finglas next week.

    Originally from Pakistan, Adnan studied accountancy in Dublin and works in the

    "I'd been trying for the last three years to get a mortgage, but it was hard to
    save about €25,000 with rent and a family. At the draw in September 2003,
    there were 700 or 800 people chasing 76 houses. My name didn't come up but I
    was fourth on the waiting list.

    "A month later, the housing association Togáil rang me and gave me the good
    news - someone had withdrawn and we got a three-bedroom house for

    "I knew nothing about Finglas and was worried about what the area was like.
    Dublin City Council suggested we go and see the development and this gave me
    confidence. It's definitely a great area, just three or four miles from the
    city centre.

    "I'm paying €1,000 a month rent for a house in Lucan. The mortgage for
    the new house will be €846. And it will be ours."

    © The Irish Times


    Rodzice w Irlandii
  • klaudia_101 27.10.06, 18:14
    Bardzo dziękuję Ci Maju za odpowiedz. Przepraszam ale zle sie sprecyzowałam,
    chodzi mi dokładnie o housing benefit albo rent supplement.... dofinansowania
    do czynszu. wink
  • maja92 31.10.06, 11:24
    Dofinansowania jako takiego nie dostaniesz, chyba ze jestes na minimum
    socjalnym. To mozesz sprawdzic na stronie Welfare Office.

    Rent benefit tez jest jako tax benefit. Do swojego urzedu podatkowego musisz
    zglosic numer PPS swojego landlorda i oni przysla Ci nowy tax credit form z
    uwzglefnieniem rent tax allowance. O ta sume mniej miesiecznie bedziesz placic
    podatku dochodowego.


    Rodzice w Irlandii
  • nan008 05.11.06, 17:03
    o dopłaty do mieszkania trzeba sie starać w lokalnym Social Welfare pobrac dwa
    druki jeden pomarańczowy (Rent Supplement) drugi biało żółty. Niestety teraz
    troszkę zmieniły sie przepisy i rent allowence dostaje sie w przypadku gdy:
    Nie pracuje sie na pelny etat
    Nie jest sie studentem
    Ma sie FIS lub OPS (to najlepiej bo wtedy przysluguje ci wiecej dodatkow)
    Najlepiej starac sie najpierw o FIS bo jak sie go ma do mozna sie tez starac o
    dofinansowanie do książek i ubran dla dzieci w wieku szkolnym
  • klaudia_101 05.11.06, 21:07
    Serdecznie dziękuję za odpowiedzi
  • m99995 16.11.06, 16:56
    Mozez tez isc do Urzedu pdatkowego i tam sa formularze- rent relief( chyba
    niebieski lub zielony formularz)Wypelniasz go i jest tam rowniez miejsce na
    dane twojego landlorda np PPS, ja nie mialam PPs andlorda i tez dostalam zwrot
    podatku, jest to chyba 20 % sumy jaka placisz za wynajem w skali roku.

Popularne wątki

Nie pamiętasz hasła lub ?

Zapamiętaj mnie

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka
Agora S.A. - wydawca portalu nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść wypowiedzi zamieszczanych przez użytkowników Forum. Osoby zamieszczające wypowiedzi naruszające prawo lub prawem chronione dobra osób trzecich mogą ponieść z tego tytułu odpowiedzialność karną lub cywilną. Regulamin.