>... tak orzeklo 59% Europejczykow w przeprowadzonej ankiecie na ten temat.
Oczywiscie Israel uwaza ze to jest...propaganda!
30.10.2003 - 17:41 CET
Poll controversy as Israel and US labelled biggest threats to World peace
Europeans believe the US contributes the most to world instability along
with Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and North Korea (Photo: Marit Ruuda)
EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - Over half of Europeans think that Israel now
presents the biggest threat to world peace according to a controversial poll
requested by the European Commission.
According to the same survey, Europeans believe the United States
contributes the most to world instability along with Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq
and North Korea.
The specially commissioned poll which asked citizens 15 questions on "the
reconstruction of Iraq, the conflict in the Middle East and World peace",
has caused controversy in Brussels.
The European Commission is coming under fire for publishing the results of a
number of questions - relating to Iraqi reconstruction - while failing to
publish the results which revealed the extent of mistrust of Israel and the
United States in Europe.
A Commission spokesperson today (30 October) denied that the decision to
withhold some of the results until next Monday was politically motivated,
adding that some of the results not yet published are still "unstable".
He did, however, add that a decision was made to publish a preview of the
questions pertaining to the reconstruction of Iraq, to coincide with the
Iraqi donors conference in Madrid, which took place at the end of last week.
This admission has raised questions about whether the Commission sought to
suppress the results which would have came at a particularly sensitive
One pollster involved in the survey told the EUobserver that some questions
being raised about the poll were unfounded.
"The questions were decided upon by both the polling organisations and the
European Commission", the source said.
Israeli officials dismissed the results of the poll as propaganda.
According to Spanish daily El Pais, a massive 59 percent of Europeans said
they believed that Israel is the biggest obstacle to world peace.
The poll, conducted by Taylor Nelson Sofres/ EOS Gallup Europe, was
conducted between 8 and 16 of October.
Written by Andrew Beatty
- Kategorie tematyczne
- Najnowsze wątki
- Więcej forów
- Więcej wątków na ten temat
- EU: Pribałtyka ma gadać po rosyjsku. Basta!
- Cos dziwnie cichutko na forum o aresztowaniach
- 9-majowa obsesja.
- Niewidoczni emigranci
- Nachtwölfe/nocne wilki przejechaly granice Bawari
- Demokracja i wolność po niemiecku - BND
- Vietnam swietuje zwyciestwo
- Czego szukał Kerry u Putina?
- Dzieci przyszłością narodu. W Rosji i na Węgrzech.
- Od Swiata kilka rad dla Dudy
- 5 krajów na Świcie z najwyższym wzrostem PKB-2015
- Ziemianki i miasteczka namiotowe pod Moskwą
- Emigracja w sasiedzkim kraju
- Prezydent Litwy przyjedzie do Polski 7 maja
- Polski koszmar na placu Czerwonym
- jak nas "przyjaciele" rosyjscy okradli?
- Rosyjski komputer
- Pilna i niespodziewana wizyta Nuland w Kijowie