Dodaj do ulubionych

Guess, what country is the author of this article

04.06.04, 00:53
...talking about? (Sort of trying to debate EU thing...)

"(...)...a host of priest-ridden poverty-stricken backward nations into
democratic modernity."

I love the "Priest RIDDEB AND POVERTY STRCKEN" bit...

and then:
"A former boxer and pig farmer from the Self-Defence party who compares the
EU to Nazi invasion may win a third of ......? seats."

www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,1229424,00.html

Forget 'christianity' with... dentures

Obserwuj wątek
          • chickenshorts Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 04.06.04, 02:25
            Gość portalu: pg napisał(a):
            what is wrong with these people?

well, nothing wrong per se...

Look, there you are, wherevee you are,

...but... and then... you start ... talking rubbish, I mean, Hobbes was
            relevant when an idea of a king/King made any sense... And so was any monogod
            religion!

Do you really buy into an idea that what we (people) need in order to function
            is... fear? He was OK (was he?) in...kingdom-creation's time...

> p.s by the way, the article was very interesting :)
            • Gość: pg Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art IP: *.proxy.aol.com 04.06.04, 02:35
              Dear chicken...sorry, maybe it's me...but I dont't get your point !!

Of course !! It's all about fear !! Without it, me and you would do anything we
              wanted to do !!...society plays with our fears, wheather it's a fear of going
              to jail, or dying a terrible death, it's still a fear. hobbes makes it clear,
              no fear from a "terrible sea monster" such as society(a strong centralized
              govt.) and it will be choas and anarchy !!! what else is there?
                    • erwas Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 04.06.04, 06:00
                      I was hoping someone would tell me if's good...or if's
                      > crap !!!

I hope you'll pay more attention to detailed comment than a general one. of
                      course it is crap. still, it is no worse than what passes for sage comment in
                      most media. just a draft of a stupid paper? why dwell on Hobbes?

...what do you expect from a 19-year-old
                      > college freshman !!!:)))

a little less gloom.
                      or is that stupid?
                      perhaps that's when gloom still rides high from adolescent hormone-storms
                      (that'll teach you to reveal your age on-line).
                      in answer to your probing I reckon that Europe is in a different phase of post-
                      christandom than Hobbes could ever imagine. social contract in horrendous
                      detail, yes (that is one reason I avoid living in Europe). an authoriterian
                      version of this, no (one reason I might be back soon).

• chickenshorts Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 04.06.04, 14:20
                        erwas napisał:
                        (...)... in a different phase of post-
                        > christandom than Hobbes could ever imagine. social contract in horrendous
                        > detail, yes (that is one reason I avoid living in Europe). an authoriterian
                        > version of this, no (one reason I might be back soon).

Welcome back, cousin!
                        You've been missed, you know...

• chickenshorts Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 04.06.04, 14:32

> Chicken...really...my english is that bad?

Yep!!! American, are you?

>Common' I've seen much worst writing

Have you? Much WORST?!? Don't think so...

Look, forget him, listen to Starsi Panowie o T. Hobbs'ie
                      Fontanna informacji, Starsi Panowie!!! Really!

> from native speakers !!! Besides...what do you expect from a 19-year-old
                      > college freshman !!!:)))

Yeah!
                      If you were a fresh pair of young tits...
                      • Gość: wombat Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art IP: *.vline.pl / 217.98.54.* 04.06.04, 15:21
                        My guess is Poland, but this is not the matter here. The big one is where the fuck did your mother dropped you chickenshit?
                        BTW; I'm not a supporter of the quoted gentelman but a person who believes that in order to critize something you should have a better solution to offer. What is yours? My is that the country was not the author ...or is this too much to understand being such a master of English.....

wombat; eats roots & leaves
                        • chickenshorts Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 05.06.04, 00:12
                          Gość portalu: wombat napisał(a):

> My guess is Poland, but this is not the matter here.

Why?

The big one is where the f
                          > uck did your mother dropped you chickenshit?

Do you mean that?

> BTW; I'm not a supporter of the quoted gentelman but a person who believes
                          that
                          > in order to critize something you should have a better solution to offer.
                          What
                          > is yours? My is that the country was not the author ...or is this too much
                          to
                          > understand being such a master of English.....
                          >
                          > wombat; eats roots & leaves

Are you a priest?
                          • chickenshorts Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 05.06.04, 06:23

> Gość portalu: wombat napisał(a):
                            >
                            > > My guess is Poland, but this is not the matter here.

> What
                            > > is yours? My is

You ought to have used posessive pronoun "mine" here and not the
                            adjective 'my'...

that the country was not the author ...or is this too muc
                            > h
                            > to
                            > > understand being such a master of English.....

I have never said, stated, pretended .... to know English better than you
                            do....
                            However, I shall go on being noisy on what I consider 'profound stupidity'&
                            you are beginning....

Well. you've been warned!

> > wombat; eats roots & leaves
                            >
                            > Are you a priest?

And perhaps a change of diet might help, intelligence-wise
    • Gość: wacko jacko Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art IP: *.nyc.rr.com 04.06.04, 22:50
      dear pg,
      whatever chickenshorts has written is nothing more than gibberish.
      Time to time he treats us with his comments, usually by pasting entire pieces
      from The Guardian. I have lerned not to give a flying fuck about it. You just do
      the same.

PS. Chickenshorts is an expert on English language and he'a always rite, ain't
      you, chickenshorts?
      Пролетарии всех стран соединяйтес!
      Гуардян

• chickenshorts Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 04.06.04, 23:55
        Gość portalu: wacko jacko napisał(a):

> dear pg,
        > whatever chickenshorts has written is nothing more than gibberish.

Unlike whack, the man (or woman) with iron logic...
        For instance, Mr Havel mentioned Sadam,,, ergo, let's invade Iraq

> Time to time he treats us with his comments, usually by pasting entire pieces
        > from The Guardian. I have lerned not to give a flying fuck about it. You just
        d
        > o

You have learnt nothing, idiot!
        > the same.
        >
        > PS. Chickenshorts is an expert on English language and he'a always rite, ain't
        > you, chickenshorts?
        > Пролетарии в&
        > #1089;ех стран сое&
        > #1076;иняйтес!
        > Гуардян

?

• Gość: wacko jacko Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art IP: *.nyc.rr.com 05.06.04, 03:28
          What the fuck are you talking about? What Havel, what Iraq? Who cares.
          The life goes on with you or without you. How about the situation in Sudan right
          now? What about all those prisoners around the world being tortured day in and
          day out? What about the crime rate in South Africa? There are millions of people
          slowly starving to death in North Korea?
          You see chickenshorts I'd rather be an idiot than a snotty, touchy-feely
          doofus like you.

PS. My iron logic gets under your skin, ain't it?

• chickenshorts Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 05.06.04, 06:04

> What the fuck are you talking about? What Havel, what Iraq? Who cares.
            > The life goes on with you or without you.

It would 'go on' differently with different attitude...

How about the situation in Sudan righ

> t
            > now?

Don't you f-ing touch Africa!!! Humanitarian is mine, r-r! You are bad and
            stupid!

What about all those prisoners around the world being tortured day in and
            > day out? What about the crime rate in South Africa? There are millions of
            peopl
            > e
            > slowly starving to death in North Korea?
            > You see chickenshorts I'd rather be an idiot than a snotty, touchy-feely
            > doofus like you.
            >
            > PS. My iron logic gets under your skin, ain't it?

You mean oil prices, don't you...?
              • erwas Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 05.06.04, 18:50
                Either you do thinking with your dick or you're a
                > certifiable moron.

wacko, this is perhaps not the greastest of forums, but some things do get
                discussed, ideas exchanged, information passed on, etc.
                flaming, raging insults are not a substitute for arguing a case on its merits.
                look back on some of your recent posts.
                over and over you substitute argument with obsene gesture. argue the case,will
                you. I have seen you do it once in a while and you do appear to have that
                skill. you devalue your opinions and positions with this kind of action.
                • Gość: wombat Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art IP: *.vline.pl / 217.98.54.* 05.06.04, 21:25
                  To the resident clown-wanna be, jack of all supposedly intelligent & witty, yet master of nothing.
                  Dear ChickenSHIT, this should stand for your nick, as shorts are usually worn by humans not low lives as you. You warn me? And what are you going to do if I am not scared? Are you going to quote long articles from Guardian and bore me to death? Oh I know you think so highly of yourself but sadly it?s all delusion grandeur.
                  What if I am a priest or a nun or a brickie? Does it give you the right to poke fun at others hidden safely under your slimy rock? Do you take this rag you quote so often to be the infallible and all knowing? If so I pity you. If you have a bone to pick with some politician, or you don?t like his/her style enter the political arena and show us all what you have got?..or maybe YOU ARE SCARED? After all being hidden in some hole is safe isn?t it?
                  I do not give a flying f*** if you answer this or not, I do not intend to enter your sewer and swim with the likes of you. But if you want to really warn me or better scare me feel free to try. Don?t expect me to play the part.

Wombat eats roots & leaves
                  • chickenshorts Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 05.06.04, 22:13
                    Gość portalu: wombat napisał(a):

> To the resident clown-wanna be, jack of all supposedly intelligent & witty,
                    yet
                    > master of nothing.

Master of...?

> Dear ChickenSHIT, this should stand for your nick,

You are a priest!

as shorts are usually worn b
                    > y humans not low lives as you. You warn me? And what are you going to do if I
                    a
                    > m not scared? Are you going to quote long articles from Guardian and bore me
                    to
                    > death? Oh I know you think so highly of yourself but sadly it?s all delusion
                    g
                    > randeur.
                    > What if I am a priest or a nun or a brickie? Does it give you the right to
                    poke
                    > fun

Yes, it does!
                    It's 21!st century, sir!

at others hidden safely under your slimy rock?

Tell us more 'bout your "light".

Do you take this rag you qu
                    > ote so often to be the infallible and all knowing? If so I pity you. If you
                    hav
                    > e a bone to pick with some politician, or you don?t like his/her style enter
                    th
                    > e political arena and show us all what you have got?..or maybe YOU ARE
                    SCARED?
                    > After all being hidden in some hole is safe isn?t it?
                    > I do not give a flying f*** if you answer this or not, I do not intend to
                    enter
                    > your sewer and swim with the likes of you. But if you want to really warn me
                    o
                    > r better scare me feel free to try. Don?t expect me to play the part.
                    >
                    > Wombat eats roots & leaves
                • Gość: waqcko jacko Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art IP: *.nyc.rr.com 05.06.04, 22:10
                  Mea culpa. I do get unhinged sometimes, I'm sorry.

I wholeheartedly agree with you that insults are not a substitute for arguing
                  the case on its merits provided there is the case with merits.

The excerpts presented by chickenshorts are not what the Guardian piece is all
                  about. They rather reflect his tunnel vision understanding of the world.
                  Today he has a problem with the christianity and the dentures.
                  The christianity doesn't bother me a bit and I have bridges.
                  The gas prices don't bother me either.
                  After all who really cares. The life goes on. In 10 years time you look back and
                  laugh.

• chickenshorts Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 05.06.04, 22:22
                    Gość portalu: waqcko jacko napisał(a):

> Mea culpa. I do get unhinged sometimes, I'm sorry.
                    >
                    > I wholeheartedly agree with you that insults are not a substitute for arguing
                    > the case on its merits provided there is the case with merits.

Wooow!!!!
                    >
                    > The excerpts presented by chickenshorts are not what the Guardian piece is all
                    > about. They rather reflect his tunnel vision understanding of the world.

Now, here I ' d like to take an an.... issuue.... uNDERStanda a diFFuranCe, if
                    not, ask erwas, & ...

> Today he has a problem with the christianity and the dentures.
                    > The christianity doesn't bother me a bit and I have bridges.
                    > The gas prices don't bother me either.
                    > After all who really cares. The life goes on. In 10 years time you look back
                    an
                    > d
                    > laugh.
                    >

Yeah, remember my being seriouus with you, cretin?
                    • Gość: wacko jacko Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art IP: *.nyc.rr.com 05.06.04, 22:53
                      chikenshorts napisalo:
                      > Yeah, remember my being seriouus with you, cretin?

Yes, all the time. You're dead serious. Do I get under youe skin?

Debout les damnés de la terre

Debout les forçats de la faim
                      La raison tonne en son cratère
                      C'est l'éruption de la fin
                      Du passe faisons table rase
                      Foules, esclaves, debout, debout
                      Le monde va changer de base
                      Nous ne sommes rien, soyons tout

C'est la lutte finale
                      Groupons-nous, et demain (bis)
                      L'Internationale
                      Sera le genre humain

Il n'est pas de sauveurs suprêmes

Ni Dieu, ni César, ni tribun
                      Producteurs, sauvons-nous nous-mêmes
                      Décrétons le salut commun
                      Pour que le voleur rende gorge
                      Pour tirer l'esprit du cachot
                      Soufflons nous-mêmes notre forge
                      Battons le fer quand il est chaud

L'état comprime et la loi triche

L'impôt saigne le malheureux
                      Nul devoir ne s'impose au riche
                      Le droit du pauvre est un mot creux
                      C'est assez, languir en tutelle
                      L'égalité veut d'autres lois
                      Pas de droits sans devoirs dit-elle
                      Egaux, pas de devoirs sans droits

Hideux dans leur apothéose

Les rois de la mine et du rail
                      Ont-ils jamais fait autre chose
                      Que dévaliser le travail
                      Dans les coffres-forts de la bande
                      Ce qu'il a crée s'est fondu
                      En décrétant qu'on le lui rende
                      Le peuple ne veut que son dû.

Les rois nous saoulaient de fumées

Paix entre nous, guerre aux tyrans
                      Appliquons la grève aux armées
                      Crosse en l'air, et rompons les rangs
                      S'ils s'obstinent, ces cannibales
                      A faire de nous des héros
                      Ils sauront bientôt que nos balles
                      Sont pour nos propres généraux

Ouvriers, paysans, nous sommes

Le grand parti des travailleurs
                      La terre n'appartient qu'aux hommes
                      L'oisif ira loger ailleurs
                      Combien, de nos chairs se repaissent
                      Mais si les corbeaux, les vautours
                      Un de ces matins disparaissent
                      Le soleil brillera toujours.
                      • Gość: Bodzu Debater!!! ;-))) IP: *.crowley.pl 05.06.04, 23:14
                        Gentelmen, pleaseeeeeeee...........!!!
                        Don't argue here...!
                        Don't cast the crap to yourself...!
                        Is it worth offending each other...???
                        YOU behave like kids in sandpit...
                        I know that's funny to say that someone is idiot, cretin, etc...
                        I have a lot of fun reading this... ;-)))
                        But I've thought that people talking here are adults, maybe I was wrong...
                        I don't want to interrupt your party but I think that we can discuss (not make
                        quarrels)...
                        Maybe I am right maybe I am wrong...
                        Don't answer to this post ... just think before you'll try to offend someone...
                        Maybe that's not worth the trouble...
                        Maybe I am right maybe I am wrong... TIME WILL TELL!!!
                        Cheers!!!
                        ;-)))
                            • chickenshorts Re: Debater!!! ;-))) 06.06.04, 01:43
                              Gość portalu: Bodzu napisał(a):

> That's not important...

Well, I I di....sagree to use Your favourite.... expression. Oh, shit, Bodzu, I
                              certainly, share your emotional.... lll

> The fact is that everyone has dark side...

That's fuuuckinn' rubbish, unless you are wana creep!

• erwas Re: Debater!!! ;-))) 06.06.04, 04:33
                              > The fact is that everyone has dark side...
                              > And when this person goes on forum...
                              > sometimes his dark side win... ;-)
                              > We should discuss, not fight...
                              > That's my opinion...
                              > Bye!!!
                              > ;-)))

thanks for the advice.
                              (but listen Bodzu, don't forget: you're an optimist)
                              • Gość: Bodzu Re: Debater!!! ;-))) IP: *.crowley.pl 06.06.04, 10:51
                                Sometimes I'm also realist... especially when I see such an interesting
                                discussion...
                                Now I'm starting to lose my belief in power of mankind...
                                When I read it I see behaviour very similar to animals that's why I wouldn't
                                argue even if chickenshort wrote that I was talking rubbish...
                                That's his opinion, mine is diffrent... ;-)))
                                But I won't try to convince him, I needn't do it...
                                That don't make me happier than I am...
                                I advise to think sometimes (not you but chickenshort) before he writes
                                something...
                                Because everyone has dark side what chcickenshort proves by his comments...
                                But now he convinced me ...
                                He doesn't have dark side... That's ffffffffuckin' rubbish... YEAAH, right ;-)
                                His side is just black... ;-)))
                                But I'm an optimist and believe that his second (whiter) side still exists and
                                he can show us in near future...
                                But I know that he will wrote:
                                You're talking rubbish... tratata......speech grass...etc. without any
                                arguments...
                                And how can I discuss with someone who will tell you:
                                'Talking rubbish' ???
                                That's the simplest way to make quarrels...
                                But... he has too many times to do that ???
                                Because I respect my time and my colleauges also...
                                OK That's why I finish talking rubbish what I will hear from chickenshort...
                                Hehehehe ;-)))
                                Don't Care about that ;-)))
                                Don't Care about anything ;-)))
                                That's not worth the trouble!!!
                                Bye!!!
                          • Gość: wacko jacko Re: Debater!!! ;-))) IP: *.nyc.rr.com 06.06.04, 05:29

> I think I started the whole thing !!!

No you did not. It was I who named the names.
                            I do have the spine and a pair of balls and wherever I see a challenge I get
                            unhinged. It costs me nothing.
                            I just realised I might be a cheap person. Fuck.
                            Let me rewrite the whole thing.
                            I do have the spine and a pair of balls and wherever I see a challenge I get
                            unhinged. Despite a great cost to my impecable reputation I will not tolerate
                            what can't be tolerated. My spine and the pair of balls are not for sale.
                            They are priceless with an emphasis on THE balls.
                            • chickenshorts Re: Debater!!! ;-))) 06.06.04, 11:46

> Gość portalu: pg napisał(a):
                              >
                              > > I think I started the whole thing !!!
                              >
                              > No you did not. It was I who named the names.
                              > I do have the spine and a pair of balls and wherever I see a challenge I get
                              > unhinged. It costs me nothing.
                              > I just realised I might be a cheap person. Fuck.
                              > Let me rewrite the whole thing.
                              > I do have the spine and a pair of balls and wherever I see a challenge I get
                              > unhinged. Despite a great cost to my impecable reputation I will not tolerate
                              > what can't be tolerated. My spine and the pair of balls are not for sale.
                              > They are priceless with an emphasis on THE balls.

Being a Lady , I rather go For Balls than T...
                  • erwas Re: Guess, what country is the author of this art 06.06.04, 01:49

> I do get unhinged sometimes

well yes, if you get caught in a gust of hot air, no hinge can hold.
                    anyway, hinges are so restricting.

> christianity doesn't bother me a bit and I have bridges.

I must have missed some posts, but this does seem like a very profound
                    statament. bridges: as in bridges over troubled waters?

> The gas prices don't bother me either.

then you don't drive a black SUV with tinted windows, and a 4wd pickup with
                    missing tailgte, muffler and body paint, and all-wheel-drive wagon which feigns
                    fuel economy, but secretly drips oil.

• Gość: wacko jacko Ain't it amazing? IP: *.nyc.rr.com 06.06.04, 17:05
      Comrade chickenshorts is the one spewing explatives and invectives.
      I've been called a bad and stupid, an idiot, a cretin and a cretitin(?).
      Yet, when I gave comrade chickenshorts a choice between being a dickhead and a
      moron, mr. erwas took offense and reprimended me.
      Dear erwas shouldn't you be a bit more balanced in your critique?
      Please unload on comrade chickenshorts. I think it is in order in light of his
      namecalling in the posts directed to wombat, Bodzu and pg.
      Do not, I repeat, do not defend me.

Signing off.
      wACKO jACKO
      • chickenshorts Re: Ain't it amazing? 06.06.04, 21:35

> Comrade chickenshorts

Hullo!

is the one spewing explatives and invectives.

dO YOU REALLY MEAN THAT?
        So, I finally managed to offend you
        > I've been called a bad and stupid, an idiot, a cretin and a cretitin(?).
        > Yet, when I gave comrade chickenshorts a choice between being a dickhead and a
        > moron, mr. erwas took offense and reprimended me.
        > Dear erwas shouldn't you be a bit more balanced in your critique?
        > Please unload on comrade chickenshorts. I think it is in order in light of his
        > namecalling in the posts directed to wombat, Bodzu and pg.
        > Do not, I repeat, do not defend me.
        >
        > Signing off.
        > wACKO jACKO

What have you done, erwas, you nasty man!
      • erwas Re: Ain't it amazing? 07.06.04, 01:41
        > I've been called a bad and stupid, an idiot, a cretin and a cretitin(?).

that is true. quite mild, really. especially the cretitin. just shrug it off.

> Dear erwas shouldn't you be a bit more balanced in your critique?

correct. but you have been unhinged (on and off) for years. chickenshorts has
        become unhinged only recently. I felt it was my responsibility to to offer my
      • erwas Re: Ain't it amazing? (continued) 07.06.04, 01:52
        hm, what happened?

anyway, asss I was saying....

I chose to bestow upon you, my dear wacko jacko, the benefits of my infinitely
        profound advice before concentrating on chickenshorts and his recently
        developed "condition".

perhaps it is pramature to offer a diagnosis, but could it be that
        chickenshorts is experiencing an excess of vitrium gloriosum. a passing phase,
        I'm sure.
        • chickenshorts Re: Ain't it amazing? (continued) 07.06.04, 10:03
          Ain't it?

The real poignancy is... wacko defending wombat

I mean, the first one telling the world that torturing people American way
          isn't a torture and the other one telling me that life begins after death & so
          we ought to support Vatican...

Good way to go on... into modernity!

> chickenshorts has
          become unhinged only recently. I felt it was my responsibility to to offer
          my ...

So, I have...
          Yep, erwas, I am getting old!
          • erwas (continued) 07.06.04, 19:15
            chickenshorts napisał:
            > The real poignancy is... wacko defending wombat

I gave up reading wombat's posts. must be a tortured adolescent, or bitter
            pensioner, or Polish-Australian, or some-such affliction.

the first one telling the world that torturing people American way
            > isn't a torture and the other one telling me that life begins after death &
            > so we ought to support Vatican...

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3783869.stm
            > I am getting old!

perhaps lashings of lubrication is the only solution.
            • Gość: wombat Re: (continued) IP: *.vline.pl / 217.98.54.* 07.06.04, 20:58
              Oh dear, what powers of observation you posses......I?ll risk a guess, you are a member of CIA team that offered the ?proof? of those banned weapons in Iraq?wrong? Impossible, who else could have mistaken a wombat for a priest and an adolescent soon to be a bitter pensioner with Polish - antipodean origins. Be original, please?.
              And as far as wacko?s defending goes, what is wrong in calling spade a spade? Or is this also a no-no here?
              BTW, I?m extremely sorry to find out that reading my 2 previous posts caused such a strain to your feeble mind. After all having a view of the world based on newspapers is not what one calls a work-out for the old gray matter. Try not to exert it too much.
            • chickenshorts Re: (continued) 07.06.04, 22:29
              thank you, erwas!
              erwas napisał (podeslal):

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3783869.stm
              "The report contended that the president, as commander-in-chief, has the
              authority to approve almost any physical or psychological actions during
              interrogation, including torture, the newspaper reported."

He may yet be declared a saint, may he not?
              (By wacko, first?)

> perhaps lashings of lubrication is the only solution.

I decided not to end up like rothko
              (I don't mean, self-glory)

Popularne wątki

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka