Dodaj do ulubionych

How to Export NSF to PST

08.02.22, 07:38
There are several reasons that initiate users to export NSF to PST file, but mostly Lotus Notes users do this to move into Outlook. Unfortunately, no manual approach is available to shift Lotus Notes data into Outlook files directly.

I am using an automated tool named Shoviv NSF to PST converter for a long time. The software is quite convenient and has every feature I need to export NSF files. With this tool, I can export multiple NSF to PST format, and it also offers several features that enable you to make the export process desired. The two features of the software which I like the most are as follows:

1. It has an incremental export option so if somehow the process gets interrupted, users can resume it and save time and effort.
2. You can filter out unwanted items of the NSF file and create PST files of the desired size.

To check its other features, use its trial version for free.

Read more - www.shoviv.com/blog/how-to-convert-nsf-to-pst/
Obserwuj wątek
    • nicido9824 Re: How to Export NSF to PST 15.02.22, 11:57
      SYSessential Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter is another professional software that I'd like to recommend to you. It is the best tool for converting all Lotus Notes NSF data, including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and other items, into Outlook PST file format, including attachments. It has a lot of innovative and useful features that allow users to simply transfer Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST file format without any technical assistance.
    • nicido9824 Re: How to Export NSF to PST 06.05.22, 13:27
      One of the finest ways to convert NSF files to PST is by using a professional software approach. In this regard, there are numerous NSF to PST Converter software options available online, causing confusion among users as to which one is the best for their needs. In this regard, I recently utilized the NSF to PST Converter, which offers a self-explanatory user interface that allows a novice to complete the full operation without requiring technical assistance. It also has several advanced features that allow users to improve and optimize the entire conversion process. Furthermore, it allows you to sample its free trial version, which allows you to convert the first few emails to each folder for the purpose of analyzing its efficiency.

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka