Dodaj do ulubionych

To Portulaco and to all that made Portugal by car.

22.08.05, 10:40
I'm planning to go to algarve by car due to some healt problems of my son,
that make us imposiible to fly...I need some help:

-how long takes it?
-whats the best way to get to algarve?
- how much cost?

Tahnk you so much for the help.
Obserwuj wątek
      • mariana28 Re: To Portulaco and to all that made Portugal by 23.08.05, 09:33
        From Warsaw to Vila real de Santo Antonio. Quite long right?
        I wonder whats better with a small child that is sick - if to give him some
        painkiller and something to sleep during the plane trip, or to go by car.
        I really would like to do the trip by car, but I'm afraid of the roads and of
        the distance, specially with a 8 months baby. What do u recommend? Do u have
        experience in going by car?Thanks 4 the help...
        • ruivilela Re: To Portulaco and to all that made Portugal by 23.08.05, 10:54
          Ola

Its a very long ride, unless you are interested in seeing sights during the
          trip. Car trip will be expensive. Time and Fuel money, 2800-3000 KM,alone or
          with company. Try www.centralwings.com. Cheaper and they have direct flights to
          Lisboa. Your 8 months baby doesn't pays ticket for airplane. If you need a car,
          try searching rent-a-car. Otherless take bus or train. Possivelemente, já sabes
          o resto a partir daqui.

Boa viagem e Boa sorte
          Rui Vilela
          • keepersmaid Re: To Portulaco and to all that made Portugal by 23.08.05, 11:16
            Yes, I second that.
            Very long ride, takes a few days to complete, a lot of fuel and other costs
            (highways) if you want to fo faster.
            Check Centralwings or other charters directly to Faro, or ... think if it's
            really worth the trouble and your baby's discomfort and maybe choose someplace
            closer.
              • keepersmaid Re: To Portulaco and to all that made Portugal by 23.08.05, 15:11
                Ah... I see.
                Well, my flight to Warsaw was 30-45 minutes late, the one back to Lisbon was
                worse - 2 hours late. I hear it's irregular, sometimes on time, sometimes not.
                Still it's better than a car with a baby, just think:
                Warsaw - Berlin
                Berlin - Paris
                Paris - Burgos
                Burgos - Algarve
                It's 4 days in the car, and with a child these are long stretches, add time for
                rest, lunch, dinner, anything...
                (I would never advise you to drive day and night...)
    • agy25 Re: To Portulaco and to all that made Portugal by 09.09.05, 16:58
      Mariana!! I don't know if you've already found any connections to Portugal, but
      just in case I can recommend something. Centralwings flights go direct to
      Lisbon, true, but they arrive in Lisbon at midnight. From there you still have
      some 3-hour drive down south. With the baby it can be quite inconvenient. Why
      don't you try www.opodo.com and find connections to Faro? Maybe you could get
      some goood deals? If not, try Alitalia or Austrian airlines - they also have
      good prices. You won't fly direct (Alitalia is via Milan and Austrian Airlines
      via Vienna) but if you fly with the baby, you'll have better care in regular
      airlines rather than the budget centralwings...

Take care and have a safe journey home:)

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka