Dodaj do ulubionych

Proszę o sprawdzenie!! :) cover letter

12.06.11, 18:37
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualną korektę

I am writing with great interest in response to your advertisement posted on www.pl (reference number: ........). I would like to apply for the process designer position in the MIASTO office.

I am graduate of MIASTO University of Technology with Master of Chemical and Process Engineering degree. In course of studies I have known a lot of process and calculations about adsorption, rectification, mass and energy transfer, liquids flow, so I will apply acquired knowledge and logical thinking skills in yours company.
My most recent experience were 3 boiler-houses with solar collectors and heat pumps installations designs (basic and specific), made for ....... company and in my Master’s thesis. These projects were intended for single family house, training centre MIASTO and pre-school. I was responsible for preparing specifications, technological schemes, calculations of piping and buildings energy demand, equipments assortment (heat exchangers, heat pumps, safety valves, etc.). All of these tasks and courses of studies cause opportunities to see design practice side.

Work in renowned and international company allow me to develop process engineering knowledge, get the self-fulfillment on this field, professional skills and contact with people. In return, you will obtain the motivated hard-worker with good academic witting, ready to challenges, which are present in this job. Although I have a little work experience, I learn quickly a new things.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am particularly suited to this position.
Please find my CV attached.
Z góry dziękuję
Obserwuj wątek
    • republican Re: Proszę o sprawdzenie!! :) cover letter 13.06.11, 03:02
      asiekim napisała:

> Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualną korektę
      >
      >
      Dear XXX (find out who the person is and insert his/her name)
      I am writing in response to your advertisement posted on w
      > ww.pl (reference number: ........). I am applying for the position of Process Desig
      > ner in the MIASTO office.
      >
      > I am a graduate of MIASTO University of Technology with the degree of Master of Science in Chemical and Pr
      > ocess Engineering . In course of my studies I have learned a lot of process a
      > nd calculations of adsorption, rectification, mass and heat transfer, fluid dynamics
      > , so I will apply acquired knowledge and logical thinking skills in your
      > Company.
      > My most recent experience was in the designof 3 boiler-houses with solar collectors and heat p
      > umps installations (conceptual and specific), made for ....... Company .
      > They were also my Master's Thesis.
      These projects were intended for single family hous
      > e, training centre MIASTO and pre-school. I was responsible for preparing speci
      > fications, technological schemes, calculations of piping and buildings energy d
      > emand, equipment (heat exchangers, heat pumps, safety valves, etc.)
      > All of these tasks and courses of studies provided opportunities to see design
      > practical side.
      >
      > Work in renowned and international Company will allow me to develop process engineer
      > ing knowledge, get the self-fulfillment on this field, professional skills and
      > contact with people. In return, you will obtain the motivated hard-worker with
      > good academic background, ready for challenges, which are present in this job. Alth
      > ough I have a little work experience, I learn quickly.
      > Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to
      > personally discuss why I am particularly suited to this position.
      > Please find my attached CV .
      > Z góry dziękuję

Good luck.
      You can write me on gazeta e-mail

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka