Dodaj do ulubionych

Can anybody make this forum less boring

23.01.03, 17:12
Almost on the daily basis I jump here to check for something worth talking.
To my disappointment I can't find anything even remotely exciting.
Forget any serious subject. Too heavy. But at least something funny.
Please.
Obserwuj wątek
    • awalk Re: Can anybody make this forum less boring 23.01.03, 18:07
      namonik napisał:

> Almost on the daily basis I jump here to check for something worth talking.
      > To my disappointment I can't find anything even remotely exciting.
      > Forget any serious subject. Too heavy. But at least something funny.
      > Please.

Well, why don't you start something funny?
      • butter_fly chances are... 30.01.03, 12:34
        that those 20 (judging from the frequency) are terribly busy elsewhere doing
        some good things of some (hopefully)great importance. They might be dropping in
        just to unwind a bit, which, I gather, isn't too bad. Now, to change that you
        dd could come up with something that would capture their attention... Or you
        couldn't?

regards
        butterfly

Gość portalu: dd napisał(a):

> WOW! This is definitely the most interesting forum i've ever been on. Not!
        > 20 people and nothing to talk about. No comments.
    • _helga HOW TO SURVIVE A BORING DATE 09.02.03, 05:44
      It doesn't matter if you were setup with a scary monster or if he's the hottest
      guy ever, it will soon be obvious that you'll need other things to keep you
      entertained that evening. That is why I bring you a small list of things to
      keep you less bored during the date from hell.

1. Bring a picture of a much hotter mucho than the one you're out with and
      place it on the table occasionally holding it over his face pretending that's
      who you're on your date with. You may be just dreaming, but at least it will
      make things more fun.

2. This might seem rude at first but just keep repeating the phrase "Tetris is
      life" over and over and I'm sure he'll get the idea.

3. Not quite sure how this will make your date less boring but I'm sure it
      can't hurt. Perhaps sabotaging his food while he's in the bathroom might be
      good enough or at least make a nice mashed potato sculpture to surprise him
      when he gets back.

4. Just keep ordering lots and lots of pancakes and proceed to pile them one on
      top of the other. Then leave to go to the bathroom before the date is over and
      fail to return meaning he'll have to pay for all your pancake fun.
          • munde Not boring I hope... 10.02.03, 20:24
            LOUD SEX:
            A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem, doctor.
            every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out
            this ear splitting yell." "My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely
            natural. I don't see what the problem is." The problem is," she complained, "It
            wakes me up!"

QUIET SEX:
            Tired of a listless sex life, the man came right out and asked
            his wife during a recent lovemaking session, "How come you never tell me
            when you have an orgasm?" She glanced at him casually and
            replied, "You're never home!"

CONFOUNDED SEX
            A man was in a terrible accident, and his "manhood" was mangled
            and torn from his body. His doctor assured him that modern medicine
            could give him back his manhood, but that his insurance wouldn't cover
            the surgery, since it was considered cosmetic. The doctor said the cost would
            be $3,500 for "small, $6,500 for "medium, $14,000 for "large." The man was sure
            he would want a medium or large, but the doctor urged him to talk it over with
            his wife before he made any decision. The man called his wife on the phone and
            explained their options. The doctor came back into the room, and found the man
            looking dejected. Well, what have the two of you decided?" asked the doctor.
            The man answered, "She'd rather remodel the kitchen".

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SEX
            A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding
            anniversary. The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that
            reads: 'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever'." Yeah," she replies, "When you die,
            I'm getting you a headstone reads: Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'"

WOMEN'S HUMOR
            My husband came home with a tube of K Y jelly and said, "This
            will make you happy tonight." He was right. When he went out of the bedroom,
            I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

A couple is lying in bed.. The man says, "I am going to make you
            the happiest woman in the world." The woman says..... "I'll miss you

• afffa Car Accident 13.02.03, 16:28
                        A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one..

Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them
                        are hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man.
                        That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's
                        nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we
                        should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of
                        our
                        days".

Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely, this
                        must be a sign from God!"

The woman continued, "and look at this, here's another miracle. My car
                        is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God
                        wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in
                        agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the
                        woman.

The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and
                        hands
                        it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police....."

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Women are clever, evil bitches. Don't mess with them
                          • Gość: chickenShorts Re: Car Accident IP: *.abo.wanadoo.fr 14.02.03, 17:54
                            Accident by AFFA &
                            MORAL OF THE STORY:
                            Women are clever, evil bitches. Don't mess with them<

And then you often hear: Smart women – avoid 'em like the plague! Dumb and
                            pretty works better...

Then again, you may hear that the variance in women's intelligence is
                            extremely small. All women are about the same intelligence wise (right about at
                            the population mean/average that is). While men's IQ differ enormously! from
                            really dumb to really smart!

And apparently it can be explained in terms of biology... For instance - the
                            greater variance in male intelligence is similar to the greater variance in
                            most male traits versus female traits. The reason has to do with the greater
                            variance in reproductive success between the sexes. Females generally have as
                            many children as they can physically have and so have very small reproductive
                            variance. Males on the other hand could have 100 or zero children. The
                            determining factor is male-male competition and female choice.

Consequently, a male has more to gain by developing any sexual trait to its
                            fullest. Females on the otherhand play it safe and develop what they need and
                            no more. There is some evidence that intelligence development is dependent upon
                            the individual's ability to deal with environmental stressed during ontogeny.
                            Those individuals who cope best with developmental stresses can divert more
                            energy into brain development...

Hey Men!!! where are you? really dumb? or really smart?

Who's first? Ready for a test? Dr chickenShorts' test?!?

Warning: I can smell a bearded woman for a mile!

Inne wątki na temat:

Popularne wątki

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka