Dodaj do ulubionych

Oto Slowo Boze....

IP: *.proxy.aol.com 20.02.02, 20:29
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity
and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is
truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike
down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to
poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon you. Amen.
Obserwuj wątek
    • Gość: U_Bolt Re: Oto Slowo Boze.... IP: *.polimex / 10.10.6.* 21.02.02, 12:16
      Thanks of God's grace....

      ps. please correct all letter mistakes respectively .....
      • Gość: Paul Re: Oto Slowo Boze.... IP: *.proxy.aol.com 21.02.02, 16:54
        Gość portalu: U_Bolt napisał(a):

        > Thanks of God's grace....
        >
        > ps. please correct all letter mistakes respectively .....
        I have a right to kill you. I have a right to do that...But I have no right to
        judge you/correct you. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to
        those who do not know what SPELLING means. They train young men to drop fire on
        people. But their scholars won't allow them to write fuck on their airplanes
        because it's obscene or incorrect. They lie... they lie and we have to be merciful
        for those who lie. Those nabobs. I hate them. How I hate them...
        Paul


        Paul

    • Gość: alinca Re: Oto Slowo Boze.... IP: *.gazeta.pl 21.02.02, 12:48
      iii zadna tam oryginalnosc Ksiega Ezechiela wers ktorys tam cytat z Pulp
      Fiction, myslalam Paul ze stac Cie na wiecej...
      • Gość: Paul You expect way too much of Me, my...... IP: *.proxy.aol.com 21.02.02, 16:22
        ......unfaithful child. Remember, when people complain, it displeases the Lord.
        And the Lord may hear it and his anger may be kindled. And the fire of the Lord
        may burn among you, and consume you in the uttermost part of the camp. The
        wicked are estranged from the womb, they go astray as soon as they are born,
        speaking lies. But if you will cry unto God, he shall send from heaven, and
        save you from the reproach of him that would swallow you up. The lord shall
        send forth his mercy and his truth. Amen.

        PS Don't fuck with me, my child, and go with peace.
Inne wątki na temat:

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się


Nakarm Pajacyka