Dodaj do ulubionych

Wilco "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot"

IP: *.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl 09.06.03, 17:31
Czy macie cos do powiedzenia o tej pieknej plycie, jednej z najznakomitszych
minionego roku? Ktos ja slyszal, a moze ktos interesuje sie tu Wilco i
nurtem "alternative country".

Pozdr.
Obserwuj wątek
    • marbled Re: Wilco 'Yankee Hotel Foxtrot' 09.06.03, 17:43
      Wilco smile))
      Jeff Tweedy, what a voice, what a guy!! Jesus Etc.. melts my heart everytime,
      and like he sings, he is trying to break my heart!!
      You know he's been in loads other bands too, check out Golden Smog, especially
      a song called Lost Love, a dream smile)
      The band no record label can keep down! Get them to finance it, get dropped and
      then give the album away free to fans smile)

      mmm Jeff Tweedy and Tom Barman from dEUS, never seen in the same place at same
      time?!
      • Gość: kubasa Re: Wilco 'Yankee Hotel Foxtrot' IP: *.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl 09.06.03, 17:52
        I see you are expert! I've only heard their last album and i'm delighted...

        Pozdr.
        • marbled Re: Wilco 'Yankee Hotel Foxtrot' 09.06.03, 17:59
          Gość portalu: kubasa napisał(a):

          > I see you are expert! I've only heard their last album and i'm delighted...
          >
          > Pozdr.

          smile)
          check out their earlier stuff too, Being There mainly smile
          I so advise you look into Golden Smog too, it's a kind of alternative country
          supergroup smile) they've done 2 albums I think, both packed with beautiful tunes.
          A friend of mine plays so many of their songs, adores Jeff, if you play guitar
          I'll stick a link up to best site for their tabs smile)

          Our love is all we have...
          • Gość: kubasa Re: Wilco 'Yankee Hotel Foxtrot' IP: *.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl 09.06.03, 18:30
            marbled napisała:

            > Gość portalu: kubasa napisał(a):
            >
            > > I see you are expert! I've only heard their last album and i'm delighted..
            > .
            > >
            > > Pozdr.
            >
            > smile)
            > check out their earlier stuff too, Being There mainly smile

            I' ll check... Golden Smog - not bad, but Wilco is more exciting...

            "All my lies are always wishes" - surely one of the most important lirycs in
            2002.
    • marbled Re: Wilco 'Yankee Hotel Foxtrot' 09.06.03, 18:02
      They also recorded an album with Billy Bragg called Mermaid Avenue, in which
      they put music to a whole pile of Woody Guthrie lyrics, it's so fun, if one
      song you download tonight, make sure it's California Stars smile)
    • madee1 Re: Wilco 'Yankee Hotel Foxtrot' 10.06.03, 10:17
      U mnie Wilco jest wciąż na liście zaległości do nadrobienia (ta lista nie ma
      końca), na razie mam tylko trzy piosenki, jedną z nich jest wspomniane
      wyżej 'Jesus etc.', faktycznie cudne... A 'Summerteeth' było chyba jedną z
      płyt 1999r w Anglii. No proszę, jak daleko sięgają moje zaległości smile
      • Gość: kubasa Re: Wilco 'Yankee Hotel Foxtrot' IP: *.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl 10.06.03, 16:30
        madee1 napisała:

        > U mnie Wilco jest wciąż na liście zaległości do nadrobienia (ta lista nie ma
        > końca), na razie mam tylko trzy piosenki, jedną z nich jest wspomniane
        > wyżej 'Jesus etc.', faktycznie cudne... A 'Summerteeth' było chyba jedną z
        > płyt 1999r w Anglii. No proszę, jak daleko sięgają moje zaległości smile
        >
        A akurat Wilco z plyty Yankee Hotle Foxtrrot jest bardzo altwo sciagnac...
        Polecam "Ashes of the american flag" oraz "War on war". Zreszta cala plyta jest
        cudowna.
Inne wątki na temat:

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się


Nakarm Pajacyka