14.09.03, 12:20
Mam slowa angielskie,lecz chcialbym aby mi ktos to przetlumaczyl na polski.
Bardzo mi na tym zalezy-POMOZCIE niedoukowi-prosze.Dwie piosenki od ukochanej
i nic nie rozumiem-PROSZE

Dreaming of you -SELENA
Late at night, when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star that, somewhere, you are
Thinking of me, too

'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me

Wonder if you ever see me, and I
Wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes, would you see what's inside?
Would you even care?

I just wanna hold you close; but, so far
All I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day and the courage to say
How much I love you
Yes, I do

I'll be dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me

Ah, ah
(Corazón)
I can't stop dreaming of you
(No puedo dejar de pensar en ti)
I can't stop dreaming
(Cómo te necesito)
I can't stop dreaming of you
(Mi amor, cómo te extrano)

Late at night, when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe that you came up to me
And said, "I love you."
I love you, too

Now, I'm dreaming with you tonight
'Til tomorrow and for all of my life
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room, dreaming with you endlessly

Dreaming with you tonight
(With you tonight)
'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
(Rather be)
Than here in my room, dreaming with you endlessly
(I'll be dreaming)

Dreaming
(Of you tonight)
Endlessly
(And I'll be holding you tight tonight)
Dreaming
(Dreaming)
Endlessly
(With you tonight)


Patsy Cline - Stand by your man

sometimes its hard to be a woman
giving all your love to just one man
you'll have bad times
and he'll have good times
doing things you don't understand
but if you love him
please forgive him
even though hes hard to understand
and if you love him, oh be proud of him
'cause after all hes just a man

stand by your man
give him two arms to cling to
and something warm to come to
when the nights are cold and lonely
stand by your man
and show the world you'll love him
keep giving all the love you can
stand by your man

and if you love him
oh be proud of him
'cause after all hes just a man

stand by your man
give him two arms to cling to
and something warm to come to
when the nights are cold and lonely
stand by your man
and show the world you love him
and keep giving all the love you can
stand by your man





Obserwuj wątek
    • Gość: Insect Re: PROŚBA IP: *.stoginet.csc.pl / 192.168.2.* 14.09.03, 14:53
      rychardo napisał:

      > Dreaming of you -SELENA
      Śnię o Tobie Seleno
      > Late at night, when all the world is sleeping
      późno w nocy, gdy cały świat śpi
      > I stay up and think of you
      ja nie idę spać, tylko myślę o Tobie
      > And I wish on a star that, somewhere, you are
      i mam nadzieję, że gdzieś tam jesteś
      > Thinking of me, too
      i myślisz o mnie też
      > 'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
      ponieważ ja śnię o Tobie dziś
      > 'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
      aż do jutra będę Cię mocno trzymać
      > And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
      i nie chciałbym być teraz w żadnym innym miejscu
      > Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me
      tylko w moim pokoju, i snić o Tobie i mnie
      > Wonder if you ever see me, and I
      Chciałbym wiedzieć czy kiedykolwiek mnie zobaczysz
      > Wonder if you know I'm there
      i czy będziesz wiedzieć jeśli będę tam
      > If you looked in my eyes, would you see what's inside?
      gdybyś spojrzała w moje oczy, czy zobaczyłabyś co jest w środku?
      > Would you even care?
      interesowałoby Cię to?
      > I just wanna hold you close; but, so far
      chcę Cię trzymać tak blisko, i tak daleko
      > All I have are dreams of you
      wszystko co mam to sny o Tobie
      > So I wait for the day and the courage to say
      więc czekam na ten dzień, i na odwagę by powiedzieć
      > How much I love you
      Jak bardzo Cię kocham
      > Yes, I do
      Tak, kocham Cię
      > I'll be dreaming of you tonight
      będę śnił o Tobie dziś w nocy
      > 'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
      aż do jutra będę Cię mocno trzymać
      > And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
      i nie chciałbym być teraz w żadnym innym miejscu
      > Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me
      tylko w moim pokoju, i snić o Tobie i mnie
      > Ah, ah
      > (Corazón)
      > I can't stop dreaming of you
      Nie mogę przestać śnić o Tobie
      > (No puedo dejar de pensar en ti)
      > I can't stop dreaming
      nie mogę przestać śnić
      > (Cómo te necesito)
      > I can't stop dreaming of you
      nie mogę przestać śnić o Tobie
      > (Mi amor, cómo te extrano)
      > Late at night, when all the world is sleeping
      późno w nocy gyd cały świat śpi
      > I stay up and think of you
      ja nie kłądę się spać tylko myślę o Tobie
      > And I still can't believe that you came up to me
      i nadal nie mogę uwierzyć, że przyszłaś do mnie
      > And said, "I love you."
      i powiedziałaś "Kocham Cię"
      > I love you, too
      Też Cię kocham
      > Now, I'm dreaming with you tonight
      dzisiejszego wieczoru będę śnił razem z Tobą
      > 'Til tomorrow and for all of my life
      aż do jutra i przez resztę mojego życia
      > And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
      i nie chciałbym być teraz w żadnym innym miejscu
      > Than here in my room, dreaming with you endlessly
      tylko w moim pokoju, i snić z Tobą bez końca
      > Dreaming with you tonight
      śnić z Tobą dzisiaj
      > (With you tonight)
      z Tobą dzisiaj
      > 'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
      > And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
      > (Rather be)
      > Than here in my room, dreaming with you endlessly
      > (I'll be dreaming)
      >
      > Dreaming
      > (Of you tonight)
      > Endlessly
      > (And I'll be holding you tight tonight)
      > Dreaming
      > (Dreaming)
      > Endlessly
      > (With you tonight)
      • rychardo Re: PROŚBA 14.09.03, 19:59
        Dzieki serdeczne.Pozostala jeszcze jedna.Moze w wolnej chwili?
        Bardzo prosze.
        • rychardo Re: PROŚBA 14.09.03, 20:00
          rychardo napisał:

          > Dzieki serdeczne.Pozostala jeszcze jedna.Moze w wolnej chwili?
          > Bardzo prosze.
          Patsy Cline - Stand by your man

          sometimes its hard to be a woman
          giving all your love to just one man
          you'll have bad times
          and he'll have good times
          doing things you don't understand
          but if you love him
          please forgive him
          even though hes hard to understand
          and if you love him, oh be proud of him
          'cause after all hes just a man

          stand by your man
          give him two arms to cling to
          and something warm to come to
          when the nights are cold and lonely
          stand by your man
          and show the world you'll love him
          keep giving all the love you can
          stand by your man

          and if you love him
          oh be proud of him
          'cause after all hes just a man

          stand by your man
          give him two arms to cling to
          and something warm to come to
          when the nights are cold and lonely
          stand by your man
          and show the world you love him
          and keep giving all the love you can
          stand by your man





          • Gość: Insect Re: PROŚBA IP: *.stoginet.csc.pl / 192.168.2.* 14.09.03, 21:03
            > Patsy Cline - Stand by your man
            >
            > sometimes its hard to be a woman
            czasami cięzko być kobietą
            > giving all your love to just one man
            dając swoją całą miłość tylko jednemu facetowi
            > you'll have bad times
            ty będziesz w złym humorze
            > and he'll have good times
            on będzie w złym humorze
            > doing things you don't understand
            i będzie robił rzeczy których nie rozumiesz
            > but if you love him
            ale jeśli go kochasz
            > please forgive him
            proszę, wybacz mu
            > even though hes hard to understand
            nawet jeśli trudno zrozumieć
            > and if you love him, oh be proud of him
            i jeśli kochasz go i jestes z niego dumna
            > 'cause after all hes just a man
            ponieważ on jest tylko facetem
            > stand by your man
            stój przy swoim facecie
            > give him two arms to cling to
            daj mój obie ręce żeby mógł się przyczepić
            > and something warm to come to
            i coś ciepłego, żeby mógł podejść
            > when the nights are cold and lonely
            gdy noce są zimne i samotne
            > stand by your man
            bądź przy swoim facecie
            > and show the world you'll love him
            i pokaż światu że będzie go kochać
            > keep giving all the love you can
            i dawaj całą miłość jaką tylko możesz
            > stand by your man
            bądź ze swoim facetem
            > and if you love him
            i jeśli go kochasz
            > oh be proud of him
            i jesteś z niego dumna
            > 'cause after all hes just a man
            ponieważ on jest tylko facetem
            > stand by your man
            bądź ze swoim facetem
            > give him two arms to cling to
            daj mu obie ręcę, żeby mógł się przyczepić
            > and something warm to come to
            i coś ciepłego, żeby mógł podejść
            > when the nights are cold and lonely
            gdy noce są zimne i samotne
            > stand by your man
            bądź ze swoim facetem
            > and show the world you love him
            i pokaż światu, że go kochasz
            > and keep giving all the love you can
            i dawaj mu tyle miłości ile możesz
            > stand by your man
            bądź ze swoim facetem
            • rychardo Re: PROŚBA 14.09.03, 21:34
              NIe wiem w jaki sposob mam dziekowac.Jestes super.DZIEKI CI Insect.
              • Gość: Insect Re: PROŚBA IP: *.stoginet.csc.pl / 192.168.2.* 14.09.03, 21:54
                Wystarczy "drobne" honorarium, jakieś 10.000 zł smile joke = żart, pzdr., w
                razie problemów zawsze możesz do mnie napisać mm_kie@poczta.onet.pl

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się


Nakarm Pajacyka