Gość: dana33
IP: *.adsl.actcom.co.il
17.03.04, 00:03
Spielberg's Answer to Gibsons Passion: I'm filming The Crusades
Hollywood Mega-hit Producer and Director Steven Spielberg has decided to
fight fire with fire. Hes announced that since Mel Gibson is fueling the
fires of anti-semitism in the world with his movie about the last hours of
Christ, Spielberg will make a graphic movie about the Crusades.
In order to get Jews and Moslems to convert to Christianity, Spielberg
commented, Christians went through Europe and into the Middle East forcing
conversions on non-believers. Along the way they raped, beat, bludgeoned,
maimed, tortured and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and
children. I will show Christian brutality in a realistic and most graphic and
gory way.
Spielberg went on to add that the movie will have a well-deserved anti-
Christian tone. Lets face it, Gibson wants to blame the Jews for the death of
one person we didnt even kill. I will show the inhuman brutality of thousands
of Christians against hundreds of thousands of people of other faiths, about
which historically there is no ambiguity as to who is to blame.
Spielberg said that if this movie is successful, he is likely to follow it up
with The Spanish Inquisition, a historical film on the torture and murder of
the Jews of Spain by the Catholic Church. To complete the trilogy, Spielberg
announced, in 2006 I will be filming Hitler and the Pope: A Team Formed in
Hell. That should generate some heated debate.