moim zdaniem jest to jeden z tekstow, ktore nie do konca zostaly zrozumiane
przez publike, a moze nawet i przez fanow? sam czesto sie lapie na tym, ze
rzadko wymieniam go w roznych rankingach, ale to wlasnie ten tekst mnie
wyjatkowo kiedys poruszyl... moze chodzi o muzyke? nie jest ona zbyt latwa,
odwaze sie nawet powiedziec, ze jest ona dosyc trudna - nieregularna.
co mi sie podoba w tej piosence? przede wszystkim porusza mnie tekst, ktory 12
lat temu byl historia operacji pustynna burza, a obecnie pasuje do iraku i nie
tylko.
neil nie pozostawia suchej nitki na nikim. nie jest romantykiem, ktory rozumie
bolaczki i zagubienie jednostki we wspolczesnym swiecie. w fenomenalny sposob
opisuje zmiany osobowosci ludzi i samotnosc, slowami:
Consider for a minute
who you are
what you'd like to change
never mind the scars
Bury the past
Empty the shelf
Decide it's time
to reinvent yourself
Like Liz before Betty
she after Sean
Suddenly you're missing
then you're reborn
And I, my lord, may I say nothing?
czy mozna pozwolic sobie na brak komentarza?

)))
DJ culture
Imagine a war
which everyone won
Permanent holiday
in endless sun
Peace without wisdom
One steals to achieve
relentlessly
pretending to believe
Attitudes are materialistic
positive or frankly realistic
Which is terrible old-fashioned, isn't it?
Or isn't it?
DJ culture
Dance with me
DJ culture
Let's pretend
Living in a satellite fantasy
waiting for the night to end
Let's pretend
we won a war
like a football match
ten-nil the score
Anything's possible
we're on the same side
or otherwise
on trial for our lives
I've been around the world
for a number of reasons
I've seen it all
the change of seasons
And I, my lord, may I say nothing?
DJ culture
Dance with me
DJ culture
Let's pretend
Living in a satellite fantasy
waiting for the night to end
DJ culture
Dance with me
DJ culture
Let's pretend
Living in a satellite fantasy
wondering who's your friend
Now as a matter of pride
indulge yourself
your every mood
No feast days or fast days
or days of abstinence intrude
Consider for a minute
who you are
what you'd like to change
never mind the scars
Bury the past
Empty the shelf
Decide it's time
to reinvent yourself
Like Liz before Betty
she after Sean
Suddenly you're missing
then you're reborn
And I, my lord, may I say nothing?
DJ culture
Une fois!
DJ culture
Deux fois!
Living in a satellite fantasy
waiting for the night to end
DJ culture
Dance with me
DJ culture
Let's pretend
Living in a satellite fantasy
wondering who's your friend
And I, my lord, may I say nothing?
Living in a satellite fantasy
waiting for the night to end