Our client is looking for a C# .NET Software Developer to join their small team. Searching for a good problem solver.
The company is a US-based startup and it builds a new generation of data encryption software. Their software to protects enterprise data in-storage from being destroyed, or accessed by unprivileged users. The software is based on a new encryption algorithm the client has patented, and with a rich layer of software applications built upon it. The company is a Silver Partner with Microsoft, they utilize the Microsoft stack and with their close relation with Microsoft they work with the latest technology available, very often new products in a beta stage before they reach the market.
The client is looking for a person that would be happy to work remotely in the European time zone (CEST) as a member of the existing team.
100% remote full-time job, long term. A direct hire by US-based company (direct B2B contract, salary 24000 - 31000 Polish Zloty per month with a B2B contract depending on skills, full-time).
Required skills and technologies include:
- Strong software development skills in C# .NET, .NET Core with web and/or desktop development and related frameworks.
- Strong problem solving skills and creativity in designing new software solutions.
- Experience with REST API services, development of software applications for Microsoft Azure.
- Passion for new technologies and frameworks.
- Fluent English - both speaking and writing.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently, and as a part of a team.
The client works with a wide range of front-end, back-end and cloud technologies, so it would be nice to have one of the listed below:
- Experience in system programming including Active Directory programming, implementing system services, data integrations between systems.
- Experience with data encryption algorithms, data protection method.
- Experience in performance optimization and/or low level programming in Microsoft Windows Operating System including kernel level development.
- Experience in software development for other operating systems like macOS, or Linux - is an advantage.
The company is a startup which opens a possibility to work with a variety of solutions and frameworks in a vibrant environment. The job involves a lot of prototyping, experimenting, designing and developing new products. There is a great chance for the right candidate to contibute and see the real impact, and have an opportunity to get to know a lot of new technologies from a variety of areas including system programming & low level programming, web & cloud development, integrations with blockchain and external systems.
RSOFT Group works as a recruitment partner with our US-based client.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email email@example.com.