Dodaj do ulubionych

wiadro pomyj w wykonaniu Johna McCain

05.12.05, 07:59
Wywiad z John McCain w "Meet the Press" to sieczka formatu do ktorego juz
wszyscy przywykli ale prawie nikt wiecej nie chce kupic. McCain chyba juz sam
nie wierzy w to co mowil, przynajmniej takie sprawial wrazenie. A oto
przyklad:

MR. RUSSERT: Senator, the war in Iraq. The president said that we will
accept nothing less than complete victory. What is complete victory?

SEN. McCAIN: Complete victory at least..."

"at least..."??? to tez znaczy... "complete"???

ps: jak widac Sen.McCain spodziewa sie ze bedziemy go czytac pomiedzy
wierszami.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10266650/
Obserwuj wątek
    • dan34bratdany33 Re: wiadro pomyj w wykonaniu Johna McCain 05.12.05, 08:27
      Ten czlowiek? mi podpadl juz wiele razy a jeszcze przed wojna mowil dosc
      sensownie.
      Zaprojektowal jakas ustawe z jakims drugim szuja jak on na podstawie ktorej
      wiezien ktory podlega juryzdykcji USA nie moze skarzyc do sadu najwyzszego
      o tortury.To ten sam ciul ktory byl torturowany w Wietnamie piec lat.
    • jennifer5 Re: wiadro pomyj w wykonaniu Johna McCain 05.12.05, 18:07
      Wywiad z John McCain w "Meet the Press". Inny przyklad:

      MR. RUSSERT: Years?

      SEN. McCAIN: Well, when I say years, I think that it's very possible within
      the next year or two...

      ---

      Jest takie powiedzenie 'wszystko i nic a jednak to samo'. Podobnie jak jego
      szef, nic konkretnego, zadnych faktow ani slow ktore mozna traktowac w sposob
      powazny. Sam belkot i cofanie sie za zaslone gry slow i stwierdzen. Zwykly
      klaun.
    • jennifer5 12 months that approach the miraculous 06.12.05, 08:56
      Przyklad trzeci:

      MR. RUSSERT: The Washington Post editorial page which had supported the war
      wrote this on Thursday. "...the strategy supposes a series of successes in the
      next 12 months that approach the miraculous: the appearance of tens of
      thousands of capable Iraqi troops; the brokering of a political accord among
      Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds; the formation of a workable democratic government;
      an acceleration of reconstruction; a significant decline of the insurgency; and
      a 40 percent reduction of U.S. forces. But what if Iraqi leaders refuse to
      compromise, and instead split the country into several pieces? What if Iraqi
      forces fail to control the insurgency in the areas where they have taken over?"

      Are we going to ask the Iraqi security forces to do what we've not been able to
      do and that's secure the country?

      SEN. McCAIN: I--look, progress has been made in many parts of the country. In
      the north, it's relatively peaceful. Most of the areas in the south, there's
      significant progress. The Sunni triangle continues to be a problem. I hate to
      look at casualties and attacks and those kinds of numbers because then you get
      into the numbers game which isn't always accurate. I believe that this
      election on December 15 will be important. Iraqi people have a government that
      they elected. And I believe that you can see continued progress. Look, I'm
      very nervous about the future. I do believe we've made progress. I think it
      was a terrible mistake when we didn't have enough troops there and we paid a
      very heavy price in American blood and treasure because of the secretary of
      defense's failure to recognize the obvious and that was...

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      a jak to jest:

      DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The training of Iraqi security forces has
      suffered a big "setback" in the last six months, with the army and other forces
      being increasingly used to settle scores and make other political gains, Iraqi
      Vice President Ghazi al-Yawer said Monday.

      news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051205/ap_on_re_mi_ea/emirates_iraq_training_troops

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się


Nakarm Pajacyka