Dodaj do ulubionych

who is Rapunzel?

07.01.03, 12:32
I only know that this is a fairy tale character. "Barbie as Rapunzel" is the
latest Barbie movie. Probaly Rapunzel lives in a tower and has very long
hair.What is her name in Polish?
Obserwuj wątek
    • Gość: ewamac Re: who is Rapunzel? IP: *.warszawa.sdi.tpnet.pl 07.01.03, 18:09
      Please, does anybody know how to tranlate Rapunzel into Polish? It's quite
      important for me to know it until tomorrow. Can anybody help me?
      • Gość: chickenShorts Re: who is Rapunzel? IP: *.abo.wanadoo.fr 07.01.03, 18:41

        Who is she, indeed? Sorry, all I could find is that she originally comes from
        Brothers Grimm Tale, had a long, long hair that help the knight to climb to her
        cell high in a tower... That's it! Is there a Polish name? Rozyczka? Doubt it.
      • Gość: erwas Re: who is Rapunzel? IP: 12.96.204.* 08.01.03, 01:43
        Gość portalu: ewamac napisał(a):

        > Please, does anybody know how to tranlate Rapunzel into Polish?

        Rapunzel? perhaps?

        > It's quite important for me to know it until tomorrow. Can anybody help me?

        until what time tomorrow?
        what will happen to you if you fail?
        • Gość: salmotrutta Re: who is Rapunzel? IP: 203.167.220.* 08.01.03, 02:20
          ...Rapunzel is Rapunzel...how the hell can she be anything else?...
        • Gość: ewamac Re: who is Rapunzel? IP: 193.0.121.* 08.01.03, 11:00
          I'm just writing an essay in Polish , and it's important to have English
          materials correctly translated. Of course nobody is going to kill me if I leave
          it not translated ;) I just wanted to improve my essay. Thanks everybody for
          comments
          Ewa

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się


Nakarm Pajacyka