Dodaj do ulubionych

Looking for Polish penfriends

IP: *.upc-e.chello.nl 08.03.03, 15:21
Czesc Everyone,

My name is Wendy and I am 21 years old girl from The Netherlands. I'm
interested in Poland and I'm looking for Polish penfriends. please write to
me.:) flugelhorn_1981@hotmail.com
Pozdrowienia Wendy
Obserwuj wątek
    • Gość: mirek Re: Looking for Polish penfriends IP: 209.148.249.* 09.03.03, 17:14
      hey, wendy, how do you say 'czesc everyone' in dutch?
      and, is it true that in amsterdam sweet thai grass grows on every lawn in town?
      ;)
      • Gość: meien Re: Looking for Polish penfriends IP: *.wroclaw.cvx.ppp.tpnet.pl 10.03.03, 02:19
        the grass is lying at the streets of Amsterdam :)
      • Gość: madusia Re: Looking for Polish penfriends IP: *.opole.cvx.ppp.tpnet.pl 14.03.03, 21:32
        Hey Wendy,my name is Magda.I'm not good speak and read for English but I wont
        learning...I think do you unerstand me.Meybe you learn me...My e-mail is
        nanusia-magda@wp.pl I have one question.Do you live in Opole??? See you
        • Gość: mono Re: Looking for Polish penfriends IP: *.karo.punkt.pl / 10.0.131.* 25.03.03, 00:10
          Gość portalu: madusia napisał(a):

          > Hey Wendy,my name is Magda.I'm not good speak and read for English but I wont
          > learning...I think do you unerstand me.Meybe you learn me...My e-mail is
          > nanusia-magda@wp.pl I have one question.Do you live in Opole??? See you


          How she could live in Opole...if she was living in...HOLLAND?
          Greetings to Magda:)))
Inne wątki na temat:

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się


Nakarm Pajacyka