Dodaj do ulubionych

English native speaker pre-school teacher needed

16.07.11, 08:55
We are an international pre-school located in the downtown area of Warsaw. We are currently looking for an English native speaker teacher to start from Sept. You should hold a BA/MA degree in education and/or have experience working at a similar post. We offer good employment and salary conditions,work contract, all necessary paper work (visas, permits and so on) international teachers'team and accomodation. Please send your resume to: amjup2000@yahoo.com
Obserwuj wątek
    • perk Re: English native speaker pre-school teacher nee 16.07.11, 23:40
      We are an international pre-school (drop located, drop area) in downtown Warsaw.

We are currently looking for an English native speaker to teach courses starting in September 2011. (You don’t teach English to English native speakers, do you? Perhaps you should.)

The candidate or he (You doesn’t belong here; he means he or she and—surprise, surprise—he is not sexist) should hold a BA/MA degree in education (And/or is always non-descript; if or is enough, why and?)

Experience working at a similar post is a plus (…and will be considered in lieu of a BA/MA? That’s the idea that or/and pretensd to advance.)

We offer a friendly work environment for salaried and contract employees, competitive remuneration, and all necessary assistance in obtaining work permit and visa.

…teachers'team and accomodation. (You mean to say relocation assistance?)

The only acceptable sentence in all of this is this:
      Please send your resume to: amjup2000@yahoo.com

Good luck.
      • amjup Re: English native speaker pre-school teacher nee 17.07.11, 09:03
        Perk,
        Thank you for all the corrections. I keep receiving resumes so I guess my post and ads on websites were understood.
        Your level of English and capacities to correct the style prove that my pre-school foundation idea: NATIVE SPEAKERS TECHERS ONLY is more than right.
        Thanks again

Popularne wątki

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka