Dodaj do ulubionych

What would Bush do if

29.09.04, 03:08
- if he had a son and the son had to fight in Iraq?

- if they took one of his daughters hostage -
would he negotiate etc.
Obserwuj wątek
    • Gość: natalie27 Re: What would Bush do if IP: *.va.shawcable.net 29.09.04, 05:48
      I'm betting my last dollar that he would. Bush is trying to portray himself as
      a hero ( which he isn't and he hasn't done anything heroic in his life as far
      as I know) but it would only take that one move that you've mentioned to bring
      him down to his knees.
      Bush says 'You cannot show weakness in this world' but I do wonder like you
      what he would really do knowing that someone closest to his heart is tortured,
      no food, no water and gun to his/her head 24/7. Even if you make it unharmed
      physically (best case scenario),no therapy will ever make the psychological
      scars disappear. You will live with those for the rest of your life.
      You bet he would negotiate! I have seen Bush in numerous interviews and I
      honestly think the guy doesn't know ass from a hole in the ground. Once asked
      by 20/20 correspondent "Mr.President...do you think the war with Iraq is a war
      of choice or necessity", Bush ponders for a looooong time and you can tell he
      has a hard time figuring out the meaning of the question (also he has this
      really dumb look on his face). "He goes :"Oh, OK, OK....please, rephrase the
      question for me if you don't mind".
      What's there to rephrase?
      The other day Collin Powell was asked the very same question by Larry King and
      he understood the question perfectly well...
      But that's beside the point. I really don't like Bush, I don't trust him and I
      don't believe the whole war with Iraq was a necessary thing to do.
      I think he is a coward, he avoided being drafted himself and he knows that the
      war was all a waste of human life, money and much much more (and unfortunately
      still continues to be). He doesn't have the face to admit it but if it came
      right down to it, I have absolutely no doubt he would negotiate with the
      hostage takers to get his loved ones back. After all, it's not about you or
      me....it's about the head of the State who once suported the Vietnam war but
      decided it wasn't for him.
          • Gość: natalie27 Re: What a dumb topic n/t IP: *.va.shawcable.net 30.09.04, 07:08
            First of all, the question is whether Kerry would do something as dumb as Bush
            by getting himself into the war with Iraq. Would he go after weapons of mass
            destruction that no one has ever found. Would he get himself into a self
            defeating war with the extremists without the UN's support.I doubt that.
            Bush got himself into a real shit creek and it's going be hard to beat an enemy
            that believes death is a reward.

What I like about the original topic for discussion is the fact that Bush
            himself "would never succumb to terrorism" but what Bush has done is talk (a
            mighty big talk) and so far he has walked a chicken walk. His decisions have
            been pathetic from square one.
            Could he stay the course and do what he preaches in case his daughters were in
            the terrorists hands? What do you think the American nation would think if he
            said: "I am the president, I don't mix with you common people, my family
            deserves a special consideration".
            The same question crossed my mind many times before while I was watching
            hostages captured and beheaded. It's a valid question and I like it.
            • harbour Re: What a dumb topic n/t 30.09.04, 07:31
              Gość portalu: natalie27 napisał(a):

>> the terrorists hands?
              terrorists' hands

>What do you think the American nation would think if
              > The same question crossed my mind many times before while I was watching

The above does not make sense. What are you trying to say woman??
            • quickly Not a dumb topic... 30.09.04, 07:59
              natalie27, I’m sorry to say that… but most of those writing in here are Poles,
              and as you have probably found out, many of them are "deadly" pro-American (or
              rather, they are in love with the Bush’s (and his colleagues') policies. It
              doesn’t matter what arguments you may use, natali27, they’ll always think they
              know better…

But maybe I'm wrong...???

******************************************************************************

Common English language lovers, don't be shy, here is a good place to practice
              your lingo... :)))
              • Gość: natalie27 Re: Not a dumb topic... IP: *.va.shawcable.net 30.09.04, 08:06
                I don't have a problem with people that have opinions on certain issues. This
                is after all a discussion forum as well,isn't it? ( sometime you would never
                know it). I don't appreciate guys sitting on my ass like a hemorroid. If I need
                to deal with one, I will reach for Preparation H.
                Or maybe he blocked one too many hockey pucks? :)
                • quickly Re: Not a dumb topic... 30.09.04, 08:18

> I don't have a problem with people that have opinions on certain issues. This
                  > is after all a discussion forum as well,isn't it? ( sometime you would never
                  > know it).
                  I don't appreciate guys sitting on my ass like a hemorroid. If I need

> to deal with one, I will reach for Preparation H.
                  > Or maybe he blocked one too many hockey pucks? :)

Don't worry natalie27; he's just an idiot! Nothing more, nothing less. Have
                  you notice that he can only highlight spelling or stylistic mistakes, and
                  nothing besides that...? I wouldn’t be surprised that his mum gave him (on his
                  birthday perhaps) some sort of an electronic grammar checker (or something like
                  that) and now this dickhead tries to make use of that... :)))
                  • harbour Re: Not a dumb topic... 30.09.04, 09:27
                    quickly napisał:

> Gość portalu: natalie27 napisał(a):
                    >
                    > > I don't have a problem with people that have opinions on certain issues.
                    > This
                    > > is after all a discussion forum as well,isn't it? ( sometime you would ne
                    > ver
                    > > know it).
                    > I don't appreciate guys sitting on my ass like a hemorroid. If I need
                    >
                    > > to deal with one, I will reach for Preparation H.
                    > > Or maybe he blocked one too many hockey pucks? :)
                    >
                    > Don't worry natalie27; he's just an idiot! Nothing more, nothing less. Have
                    > you notice that he can only highlight spelling or stylistic mistakes, and
                    > nothing besides that...? I wouldn’t be surprised that his mum gave him (o
                    > n his
                    > birthday perhaps) some sort of an electronic grammar checker (or something
                    >
                    > that) and now this dickhead tries to make use of that... :)))

quickly, your English is of a very low standard. How embarassing! how many
                    years have you been using English language? What an idiot! You better write
                    here in Polish - you will avoid making a fool of yourself.
                      • Gość: bryzdygierowa Re: Not a dumb topic... IP: 67.111.137.* 30.09.04, 10:00
                        quickly it's time for you to shut up.

natalie27, sounds like the assigned name for a seminar writer, wrote:
                        > First of all, the question is whether Kerry would do something as dumb as Bush
                        > by getting himself into the war with Iraq. Would he go after weapons of mass
                        > destruction that no one has ever found. Would he get himself into a self
                        > defeating war with the extremists without the UN's support.I doubt that.

natalie27 you need to go back and read what Kerry said at the time.
                        He would go after Saddam and his weapons unilaterally. He would spend way more
                        money on the war. He would put more troops on the ground. Now he has changed his
                        mind again and became a full fledged anti-war candidate. Remember Howard Dean?
                        • kluczyki Re: Not a dumb topic... 30.09.04, 10:22
                          natalie27 Forum jest by sobie nawzajem pomoc. Czyzbys byla nieomylna??
                          Przeciez innych korygujesz.

quickly, takie rynsztokowe odzywki to zachowaj dla swoich kumpli ze swojego
                          grona. Bez Ciebie bylo tutaj kulturalniej.

• harbour Re: Not a dumb topic... 30.09.04, 10:38
                            yeah, quickly is a funny fellow, not long ago he was thanking me for correcting
                            his mistakes:

.quickly napisal:
                            "..ale natepnym razem: "no mercy" hehehe... watch out mate :)))
                            Anyway thanks to you, I know that "approve" goes with "of..."

and here suddenly, UNPROVOKED you are showering me with insults.

• quickly Re: Not a dumb topic... 03.10.04, 06:54
                            kluczyki napisała:

> quickly, takie rynsztokowe odzywki to zachowaj dla swoich kumpli ze swojego
                            > grona. Bez Ciebie bylo tutaj kulturalniej.

Policjancie-Pajacu kulczyki, najlepiej bedzie jak sie sami zamkniecie.
                            Kicius a gdzie jest twoj wklad w ta fascynujaca dyskusje, ehh?
                        • Gość: natalie27 have a nice day! IP: *.va.shawcable.net 01.10.04, 00:41
                          >natalie27, sounds like the assigned name for a seminar writer, wrote:

This place is practically dead when it comes to discussions on whatever
                          subject. The only way a "discussion" happens here is by squawking at each other
                          like a bunch of old birds, all at each others' throats.

In any case, live and learn.

Now,about Kerry...

I don't understand what's so complicated about Kerry's position. He voted to
                          give Bush authority and Bush screwed it up majorly. Kerry voted for a
                          resolution to give Bush a go ahead on the war with Iraq BUT Kerry NEVER thought
                          ONCE of going to war ALONE. Being a veteran himself he always called for an
                          international coalition to confront Saddam Hussein and going to war was only an
                          option of last resort.
                          In other words, Kerry's decision flipped-flopped only because Bush misused his
                          authority.

Have a nice day.

• Gość: felusiak Re: have a nice day! IP: *.nyc.rr.com 01.10.04, 02:48
                            natalie just listen to this. Maybe you learn something.
                            Your point on war authority is lauhable. kerry gave the president a blank check.
                            Now he's saying he didn't know the president will write so many zeros on it.

johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/
                            Despite your misguided views I really like you. :-)
                            • Gość: natalie27 Re: have a nice day! IP: *.va.shawcable.net 01.10.04, 04:42
                              I wish I could say the same about you but my "laughable" or "misguided" views
                              are MY views and I don't expect others to agree with me, let alone "learn
                              something" from me. It's just a forum discussion and I think we are all
                              entitled to our opinions.

About Kerry...it's just a skillfully edited collage of audio excerpts to suit
                              the Republicans and it's exactly what an ad is supposed to do. An intentional
                              smear that you see all the time.

To show you exactly my point as to how it's done, have a look at this:

www.jimgilliam.com/2004/08/oreillys_smear_campaign_in_quicktime.php
                              If we start getting into the smear advertising, we will run out of space and
                              time. Here is an anti Bush add:

www.moveonpac.org/donate/swiftresponse.html
                              Again what Kerry said before was:

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to
                              use force
                              • Gość: felusiak Re: have a nice day! IP: *.nyc.rr.com 01.10.04, 05:00
                                natalie27 wrote:
                                > But what do really you expect of a guy that doesn't even know how to pronounce
                                > "nuclear"...????

Dear natalie, you just have made a grave error. I thought you're smarter than
                                that. Do you know that former president Jemmacarter cannot pronounce that word?
                                Do you know that generally southerners including senators Byrd, Hollings, Miller,
                                and late prez. Johnson had difficulty saying it? Shame on you.
                                Don't you know it's "nucular" south of Mason-Dixon line?
                                • Gość: natalie27 Re: have a nice day! IP: *.va.shawcable.net 01.10.04, 05:25
                                  Well, CBS was making fun of Bush yesterday, CNN the day before and ABC the day
                                  before that...national news! The collage of his misspellings was absolutely
                                  hilarious. I don't care where Bush is from. Collin Powell was raised in the
                                  skid rows of Brooklyn...do we expect him to speak like the rappers while
                                  wearing chains around his neck?

I thought you're smarter than
                                  > that.

I am NOT smart. I am the dumbest thing you have ever seen ...someone blew out
                                  my pilot light a looooong time ago.

BTW. thanks for the info and NO I didn't know that. I think very few people do.
                                  • harbour Re: have a nice day! 01.10.04, 09:53

>> I am NOT smart. I am the dumbest thing you have ever seen ...someone blew
                                    out my pilot light a looooong time ago.

Oh yes, you ARE definitely smart (I will give you that!) and I am not talking
                                    only about your English
                                    but see natalie - smartness is not the only thing that matters in a human being.

• anglikk harbour, are you drunk???? 02.10.04, 02:41
                                      Well, I am of the opinion that she is a pompous, rude, simple-minded bitch. As
                                      far as her English is concerned, she makes mistakes jsut like others here do.
                                      The only difference is that others accept corrections gracefully, whereas she
                                      kicks such as a fuss as if her self image (which depends on her knowledge of
                                      English) was the most important thing in her life.
                                        • leanne Re: harbour, are you drunk???? 02.10.04, 07:36

> Are you finished? That's it, you asshole?

Is that how guys here talk about women on this forum?
                                          No one I know would say anything like that about a woman he hasn't even met!
                                          That's pretty low.

I will join the forum some other time.
                                          Maybe.
                                          • polgebek Re: harbour, are you drunk???? 02.10.04, 08:47
                                            leanne napisała:

> Gość portalu: natalie27 napisał(a):
                                            >
                                            > > Are you finished? That's it, you asshole?
                                            >
                                            > Is that how guys here talk about women on this forum?
                                            > No one I know would say anything like that about a woman he hasn't even met!
                                            > That's pretty low.

Oki, bye
                                            PS natalie27 is a woman, not a guy!
                                            • leanne Re: harbour, are you drunk???? 02.10.04, 09:20

> Oki, bye
                                              > PS natalie27 is a woman, not a guy!

I know. I am surprised that's all she told "Anglik". He deserves an earful
                                              from her and other guys here. What a creep! I have never seen abuse of this
                                              calibre anywhere else. Pretty sad.
                                                • leanne Re: harbour, are you drunk???? 02.10.04, 10:44
                                                  polgebek napisał:

> still here?? You promised to leave

you are smart with me and I already don't like your attitude.
                                                  >
                                                  > to be fair- note that the insults were started by her
                                                  > Read watek from the beginning. Somehow she manages to antagonise people -
                                                  read
                                                  > other watki too.

There is no excuse for any man to speak to a woman in that fashion and I don't
                                                  care what you want to tell me. That's disgusting and no woman should be exposed
                                                  to this on any forum. I think this needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
                        • quickly Re: Not a dumb topic... 03.10.04, 07:04
                          Gość portalu: bryzdygierowa napisał(a):

> quickly it's time for you to shut up.

Hi bryndza! I'm so sorry that no one on this forum wants talk to you...
                          poor baby... :((( and you had so much knowledge to share with others :(

Anyway, I will say it in a nutshell what you should know: Bush is fucked:)))
                          • quickly Re: Not a dumb topic... 03.10.04, 07:17

>> I am NOT smart. I am the dumbest thing you have ever seen ...someone blew
                            out my pilot light a looooong time ago.

Oh yes, you ARE definitely smart (I will give you that!) and I am not talking
                            only about your English but see natalie - smartness is not the only thing that
                            matters in a human being.
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            O cie Karol! Latasz caly czas za bogu ducha winna dziewczyna, jak ten jakis
                            upierdliwy bak, czepiasz sie kazdego jej slowa, a teraz walisz takie aforyzmy?
                            No wez stary usiadz i zastanow sie nad soba!

Albo grzecznie rozmawiasz na tym forum, albo jak to Policjant-Pajac kulczyki
                            napisal: "wont mi z tego forum".

No dobra. Daje ci jeszcze jedna szanse...
      • Gość: natalie27 Re: What would Bush do if IP: *.va.shawcable.net 04.10.04, 01:02
        I agree, Bush IS nervous and so is Kerry, even though he is not showing it. I
        think image is everything right now and how they come out at the end of this
        spectacle depends on how they can handle themselves in front of the cameras
        and some 67 million viewers. This is Bush's best chance to improve his "image"
        and so far he hasn't impressed too many people.
          • kupierczycki What's the temperature in this room? 04.10.04, 05:33
            George is his puppet. Whose puppet?
            Is he his daddy's puppet or Cheney's puppet? What about Rumsfeld? How does he
            take it not being able to pull the strings? Is Powell out of the game? How many
            strings does he pull? If Bush the Elder, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell are pulling
            the strings how do they coordinate?

Love you all but I must conclude that you are nuts writing such a gibberish not
            to say bullshit.

• abby7iron Re: What's the temperature in this room? 04.10.04, 06:11
              > George is his puppet. Whose puppet?
              > Is he his daddy's puppet or Cheney's puppet? What about Rumsfeld? How does he
              > take it not being able to pull the strings? Is Powell out of the game? How
              many
              > strings does he pull? If Bush the Elder, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell are
              pullin
              > g
              > the strings how do they coordinate?

why don't you tell us?
          • Gość: natalie27 Re: What would Bush do if IP: *.va.shawcable.net 05.10.04, 00:40
            True. Who will ever know how much influence the old man has on "young" Bush but
            if we invite those comparisons, it's hard not to notice that his daddy had also
            lost an election after liberating Kuwait from Iraq. I am hoping for the same to
            happen to the junior :) All in all, Bush's leadership is that America is now
            squarely in the sharpshooter's viewfinder of the terrorists and the country has
            become one giant bulls eye for them. The only way to get out alive is to get
            the hell out of Iraq or else you end up dying for their Allah with the rest of
            them - either on the Iraqi turf or right here in the States (seems like they
            are never short of ideas on how to blow up more American).
            • Gość: felusiak What similarities, natalie ? IP: *.nyc.rr.com 05.10.04, 01:36
              You can't compare it. In 1992 there was three way race with Perot snatching
              nearly 18% of the popular vote. Only in one state Clinton managed to win over
              50% of the votes, Arkansas. Overall Clinton won the election with 370 electoral
              votes and a little over 43% of popular vote.
              The economy was lousy and cold war was won. The public was riped for change,
              striving for prosperity. Unemployment rate was hovering around 9%.
              At that time the people voted with their pocketbooks.

What similarities can you see and I can't?

• Gość: natalie27 Re: What similarities, natalie ? IP: *.va.shawcable.net 05.10.04, 02:33
                You just said it. The economy was bad then as it is now. Tax cuts to the
                wealthy failed to craete jobs under Bush Sr. The same is happening now. The job
                gains under Bush are mostly in lower-paying service jobs - manufacturing jobs
                still keep falling.The only economy that's getting stronger is the economy of
                the wealthy elite who funds Bush's campaign. Bush's so called "jobless
                recovery" is a joke. Look at some serious numbers from the Labor Dept. They
                are dismal.But Bush keeps patting himself on the shoulder while the whole
                country is tired of the lay offs, job cuts and a President who is unable to
                effectively manage and spark the economy.People are stuck in a "jobless
                recovery"...nice term though.

What about all the cozied up relationship between the two Bushes with Saudi
                Arabia. Bush Jr is just as guilty of the support and corruption that led to
                9/11.Both Bushes are known for the involvement with the Saudis and the
                implications of that came out in the form of terrorism.

Both started a war against Iraq.
                G. Bush Sr. went after Iraq in Kuweit without any authorization from the
                Security Council or the Congress.

I could go on but I have tons of stuff to do.

• Gość: felusiak Natalie, you need to educate yourself IP: *.nyc.rr.com 05.10.04, 03:34
                  Dear natalie, you need to hit the books and learn something before you start
                  writing such a gibberish.

> Tax cuts to the wealthy failed to craete jobs under Bush Sr.
                  WRONG, G.H.W. Bush never cut taxes. He raised them.
                  "Read my lips. No new taxes"
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  > Look at some serious numbers from the Labor Dept. They are dismal.
                  Really? Unemployment rate is now lower than that during 1996 election.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                  > Both Bushes are known for the involvement with the Saudis
                  No, they not known for it. They are accused of it by Michael Moores and other
                  hard left-wingrs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  > Both started a war against Iraq.
                  > G. Bush Sr. went after Iraq in Kuweit without any authorization from the
                  > Security Council or the Congress.
                  Natalie, natalie your ignorance is bottomless.
                  As you don't know Iraq invaded Kuwait in August 1990.
                  President Bush secured the congressional authorization to go to war (btw. your
                  idol voted against) and was leading a coalition of 40 countries including
                  Russia, Germany and France. The action was authorized by UN Security Council.
                  UNSC Resolutions 660, 661, 662, 664, 665, 666, 667, 669, 670, 674, 677 and
                  www.un.org/Docs/scres/1990/scres90.htm-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie, you need to educate yourself. Your left leaning is not an excause for
                  ignorance.
                  • Gość: natalie27 Re: Natalie, you need to educate yourself IP: *.va.shawcable.net 05.10.04, 06:35
                    I do have it right.Almost.

Both Bushes cut taxes for the rich.

I am not sure if/or how close you're watching the whole reelection process but
                    Bush has already been harshly critisized for cutting marginal tax rates,
                    capital gains and inheritance taxes for the rich hoping LIKE his dad that such
                    cuts would generate employment and economic growth. That has never happened.
                    Read MY lips: Bush Jr. cut the rich folks' taxes and since you've mentioned it,
                    the middle class and the lower classes had their taxes raised at the same time.

Unemployment is LOWER now? You gotta be kidd'n me. It was 5.4% in 1996 and now
                    it's at 5.7% right now. Not much improvement there.

> > Both Bushes are known for the involvement with the Saudis
                    > No, they not known for it. They are accused of it by Michael Moores and other
                    > hard left-wingrs.

Add me also to the list. My pleasure.

about UN and Bush Sr. you are right...UN authorized that move but this was a
                    shameful piece of history for all involved
                    First, Commander in Chief Bush, Sr. was widely praised for the invasion's rapid
                    end, but the true battle had only begun when Saddam Hussain refused to leave
                    Kuwait by the January 15, 1991 DEADLINE - SET BY THE UNITED NATIONS- Bush
                    launched ‘Operation Dessert Storm’ and soon after that the non-stop a full-
                    fledged ground assault on Iraq as well. Daddy Bush dumped some 375 tons of
                    depleted uranium (DU) on Iraq knowing that this radioactivity would make food
                    and water unsafe for consumption.According to the Geneva convention tghis was a
                    war crime and he was not authorized to go to those lengths.They bombed
                    electrical grids, water treatment plants.
                    Bush Sr got UN's support for ousting Hussein from Kuweit. He did not get any
                    approval for things he had done to the civilian population. It was one of the
                    most shameful chapters in the history of the United Nations and thank God it
                    didn't repeat itself under Bush Jr.

• Gość: felusiak natalie, especially for you IP: *.nyc.rr.com 06.10.04, 21:25
      Two pieces, one on manufacturing jobs and another one on Halliburton.
      A must for you.
      www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=234
      www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=261
      And two more just to irritate you.
      www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=261
      www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=253
      felusiak

PS. Good site.
      • Gość: natalie27 Re: natalie, especially for you IP: *.va.shawcable.net 06.10.04, 21:59
        I know about Hollyburton and John Edward clobbered Chimp Cheney big time on
        that one. BTW, your pages are slow loading up so I gave up. In fact Edwards
        helped through many lawsuits regarding the Hollyburton scandal and it only
        makes me more sympathetic (and glad!) that you Americans have lawyers like
        Edwards. He's got the gift of the gab (as most lawyers do) but he's got his
        facts together and that's what counts! Chimp Chia Pet Cheney was squirming
        under John Edwards' pressure yesterday and it was a sight for sore eyes. He is
        just as inefficient of a speaker/debater as his Commander in Chief bigger Chia
        Pet Bush.
        That whole Hollyburton thing makes me sick to my stomach. And that's NOT
        Michael Moore only. That's facts that became known way after the movie was
        finished. And it's not only Chia monkey Cheney that dipped his grabby paws
        in "no bid" contracts. Bush's old man, "Bush-backer Bechtel", the construction
        firm, and of course a Texas-based company by the name of Exxon-Mobil both
        dipped their mitts in similar contracts.
        I hope the American people will see through the BS and go with Kerry.
        ON the other hand, our Canadian dollar is getting stronger by the day...do we
        want the American's to do well?
        Just joking! :)
          • Gość: natalie27 Re: natalie, especially for you IP: *.va.shawcable.net 06.10.04, 22:18
            It's a lot more than CBC. It's all the same American channels you guys have
            except I am not signed up for HBO's Pay Per View stuff or other private
            programming . I wish I was. I love Bill Meyer. He's great and I share the same
            sentiments he has about Bush. In fact, I agree with him on many many other
            issues. The only way I can see him is when he is on Larry King or invited
            somewhere else. I read his stuff on the internet though and that's good enough
            for me.
            I know the majority of Americans think the Canadians are a bunch of dumb asses
            but at times we think the same of our neigbors too.In fact, we think of our
            next door neigbors much better than you guys think of us. We are used to that
            here.
            :)
              • Gość: felusiak Re: natalie, especially for you IP: *.nyc.rr.com 06.10.04, 22:47
                I used to watch Maher's Politically Incorrect when the show was on Comedy Central.
                He was funny then. After moving to ABC he became increasingly bitter and not
                funny at all. No, thank you.
                For us Canada is a wasteland that needs to be developed. We can't do it now
                because we tied down in Iraq. But right after we done with them, we are coming
                to you. Hah!
                • Gość: natalie27 Re: natalie, especially for you IP: *.va.shawcable.net 06.10.04, 23:26
                  Well, he is as funny now as he was before and more. The reason you remember him
                  bitter is because he was a real whistle blower on "POlitically Incorrect" and
                  as you know what he said about the terrorists, quickly forced him off the air.
                  His timing for saying certain things was REALLY BAD but I agree 100% with what
                  he said without taking it out of context. What he pointed out was that the 9/11
                  terrorists weren't cowards because who in his own sane mind wants to blow
                  himself up for his country? He fell short of calling those people heroes but
                  that's what the Bush's administration quickly interpreted. Muslims and Al
                  Queida sure look at their own heroes as martyrs.
                  He was bitter and withdrawn for quite some and it was showing.I really missed
                  Bills shows.
                  He is back and he is back big time! Love the guy!
Inne wątki na temat:

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka