Gość: Wojo!!
IP: 213.8.128.*
31.03.01, 00:00
IN the tone that signaled US exasperation with Yasser Arafat's refusal to
heeds its pleas to put an end to violence ,President George W. Bush called
directly on the Palestinian leader to instruct his people in Arabic to
lay down their arms.
"The signal I'm sending to the Palestinians is stop the violence....
I can't make it any more clear .
And I hope that Chairman Arafat hears it loud and clear."
Bush told reporters when asked if he was sending a signal to the
Palestinians by not inviting Arafat to the White House as he had
others Middle East leaders.
Tak Prezydent Bush ocenil dotychczasowa terorystyczna dzialalnosc arafata
jego niczym nie sprowokowane ataki na miasta Izraela i arafata
odrzucenie wszystkich propozycji pokojowych premiera Izraela Baraka i
Prez Clintona.
Arafat jest tylko zainteresowany teroryzmem bo gdy jest pokoj to
tacy bandyci i zlodzieje (nakradl fundusze przeznaczone dla jego ludu)
sa odsuwani od wladzy.