Dodaj do ulubionych

To preserve dignity-how to parapharse it?

IP: *.star.net.pl / *.star.net.pl 30.05.04, 12:29
I need to paraphrase this expression and I don't know how to do it. Can
somebody help me, please:)
Obserwuj wątek
    • Gość: Bodzu A willing helper ;-))) IP: *.crowley.pl 30.05.04, 13:09
      'I need to get out of the house from time to time just to preserve (= prevent
      me from losing) my sanity.'

      preserve dignity = prevent me from losing my dignity
      ???
      = keep my dignity
      ???
      I'm not a linguist... I can only count on my common sense... ;-)))
      Any suggestions about my examples... ???
      • Gość: Ewa Re: A willing helper ;-))) IP: *.star.net.pl / *.star.net.pl 30.05.04, 14:40
        Thank you so much:)
        (now it seems very easy to paraphrase it but before i didn;t have a clue:D)
        • Gość: Bodzu Re: A willing helper ;-))) IP: *.crowley.pl 30.05.04, 15:32
          Well, my pleasure... ;-)))
    • Gość: steph Re: To preserve dignity-how to parapharse it? IP: *.range217-44.btcentralplus.com 30.05.04, 13:46
      to retain respect
      to keep self-esteem
      to remain dignified


      It does depend on the particular context.

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się


Nakarm Pajacyka