Dodaj do ulubionych

Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polakow

15.07.05, 11:50
Weekend is coming and it seems rain too, a good oportunity to stay at home
and prepare some tasty deserts, here is a link to a site with recips of
tradicional Portuguese desserts and some other stuff.

Try to prepare Arroz Doce, it's easy and quite tasty.

I hope you like

www.recipezaar.com/r/190/87


Bom apetite! Smacznego!
Obserwuj wątek
    • aska2000 Re: Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polako 15.07.05, 16:45
      ...just popped in (again..;-((
      and noticed !
      Looks very simple (great + ) yet tasty- have to give it a try:-)

      Thanks, Portulaco :-))
      • assim Re: Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polako 15.07.05, 17:09
        aska2000 be careful :D portuguese sweets are like honey, so sweet that u
        can´t ...resist... LOL

        just kidding, this one is really tasty, unlike trouxas de ovos (12 eggs, 1kg
        sugar and 2L water)!!!

        smacznego!
        • aska2000 Re: Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polako 15.07.05, 18:58
          Thanks for your warning, Assim, honey..;-))

          But..don't you worry- so are some of Polish sweets, aren't they?

          Take an "apple pie" - and I do know what I'm saying, as I'm just about to make
          one this evening..for a little party tomorrow :-)
          It'ii better be a big one, though...

          3maj się :-)
          • portulaco Re: Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polako 18.07.05, 08:48
            I like Kogiel-Mogiel and Polish cheese cake, it's absolutely gooooooooooood!

            About 'trouxas de ovos'. Many years ago in Amarante I ate so much of it that I
            got really sick! My father told me to not abuse of it but I didn't listen to
            him :-)
            • aska2000 Re: Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polako 18.07.05, 11:34
              portulaco napisał:

              > I like Kogiel-Mogiel and Polish cheese cake, it's absolutely gooooooooooood!

              ... and however do you like Polish "apple pie", I wonder..?
              >
              > About 'trouxas de ovos'. Many years ago in Amarante I ate so much of it that
              I
              > got really sick! My father told me to not abuse of it but I didn't listen to
              > him :-)

              Uuugh..."older and wiser", eh..?

              • portulaco Re: Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polako 18.07.05, 12:05
                Oczywiscie I tried Polish apple pie. I liked a lot but it's no so different
                from the ones my mother used to bake in Portugal.

                There is something I can't eat really... Oscypek... ok! ok! I know that it is a
                very typical cheese and it's from Zakopane, sorry! :-)

                Sorry aska I didn't answer to the 'Coincidencia' question but I still don't
                have my home PC connected to the net.

                • aska2000 Re: Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polako 18.07.05, 12:12
                  portulaco napisał:

                  > Oczywiscie I tried Polish apple pie. I liked a lot but it's no so different
                  > from the ones my mother used to bake in Portugal.
                  >
                  Good to know :-)
                  And what's it called in Portuguese?

                  > There is something I can't eat really... Oscypek... ok! ok! I know that it is
                  a
                  >
                  > very typical cheese and it's from Zakopane, sorry! :-)

                  No problem with that :-)
                  Still, I quite like it (..maybe not MY favourite, but "eatable" enough :-)

                  > Sorry aska I didn't answer to the 'Coincidencia' question but I still don't
                  > have my home PC connected to the net.
                  >
                  No problem with that either :-)
                  ..I sort of guessed that you don't :-)

                  And - off you go- to work - NOW :-))
                  • portulaco Re: Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polako 18.07.05, 12:51
                    Apple pie = Tarte de Maçã (read as TARTE DE MASAN)

                    Today I already had quite a boring conversation with some French and Chinese
                    clients.

                    So now is time to relax in the forum... :-))
                    • aska2000 Re: Docarias para os Polacos, Slodycze dla Polako 18.07.05, 17:27
                      portulaco napisał:

                      > Apple pie = Tarte de Maçã (read as TARTE DE MASAN)

                      Dzięki bardzo :-))

                      Kurczę- zapominam powoli do Kogo w jakim języku ..;-(

                      Thanks a lot- I will certainly make use of the name and give it a try when in
                      Portugal (and so soon, in fact, just can't wait!!!)


                      > Today I already had quite a boring conversation with some French and Chinese
                      > clients.
                      ...in Chinese..? Or - in French..?

                      > So now is time to relax in the forum... :-))

                      In Polish we say: "Święte słowa" :-)))

                      Take care :-)

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się


Nakarm Pajacyka