My name is Magdalena Jaroch-Lidzbarska, I am English speaking cognitive-behavioral psychotherapist, in a process of certification, and Certificated Drug Addiction Psychotherapist conducting psychotherapy for foreigners. From 2010 I work in the Clinic of Addiction Treatment in Gdynia with adults abusing and addicted to psychoactive substances and different kinds of behaviours (gambling, sex, shopping, computer, eating disorders etc.) and their families. I am also a lecturer in the University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Sopot.
I have completed numerous courses improving my psychotherapeutic skills and submit my work regular clinical supervision. I work both in Polish and English with adult clients.
My offer of Individual Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy is directed to individuals who may have identified specific personal difficulties e.g.:
- abusing or addictions to psychoactive substances and different kinds of behaviours (gambling, sex, shopping, computer etc.)
- eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder)
- being a family of abusing or addicted person
- being Adult Child of Alcoholics
- anxiety disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- personality disorders
- emotional crises
I have my private practice in Wejherowo, Kwiatowa 7 street, where I invite the English speaking clients.
I also conduct Skype sessions.
Contact: mobile +48 883 936 234, e-mail: email@example.com