First of all...I'm fond of English. With this message I'd like to initiate a
guide for all English learners, for those who just started and those who find
themselves quite experienced in this field. In my lessons I'll use the AE
Slang expressions in AE
1. I really need some antifreeze in me on cold days like this.
antifreeze - a hot-drink
2. He barfed all over the seat of the airplane.
to barf - to vomit, to throw up
3. I think I'm goin' bonkers.
bonkers - mad
4. My trip to New York was a bummer
bummer - a total disaster
5. I need a place to chow down
to chow down - to eat in a quite distincted manner (nażreć się)
6. Shut up or I'll give a knuckle sandwich
a knuckle sandwich - (kanapka z pięści) - Zamknij ryj albo zarobisz strzała :P
7. Where is the best place to get some grub around here
a grub - sumpin' to eat, żarełko :)
8. What a stupid schmuck.
a schmuck - a jerk, palant
Having read these few examples of slang, you'll some learn some usefull &
cool expressions:) Let's call it a day today:) If you have any questions
regarding English, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to handle them.
GG : 902239