Dodaj do ulubionych

Can anyone tell me

IP: *.mel.connect.com.au / *.gw.connect.com.au 01.11.02, 06:13
It there any democratic country which is Arab or Moslem? No doubt the Arab
countries have lots of desperately poor and uneducated people.They should be
educated but not by the extremist clericks. Some Arab countries are
extremely rich in oil but the wealth is held only by a few.
We hear that the Moslem religion does not teach terrorism but I have not
heard one Moslem cleric to teach peacefull negotiations.
The majority of Arabs live in misery under their own Arab rulers.
Obserwuj wątek
    • Gość: al Re: Can anyone tell me IP: *.proxy.aol.com 02.11.02, 04:35
      Gość portalu: Tadek napisał(a):

> It there any democratic country which is Arab or Moslem? No doubt the Arab
      > countries have lots of desperately poor and uneducated people.They should be
      > educated but not by the extremist clericks. Some Arab countries are
      > extremely rich in oil but the wealth is held only by a few.
      > We hear that the Moslem religion does not teach terrorism but I have not
      > heard one Moslem cleric to teach peacefull negotiations.
      > The majority of Arabs live in misery under their own Arab rulers.

No doubt there is at least one. Turkey. Turks are not Arabs but predominant
      religion in this country is Islam. Moreover, Turkey is an atheistic country -
      it's written down in Turkish constitution. See, how far they went comparing to
      other European countries?!
    • Gość: mishy Is this a question? IP: webcacheH* / *.cheetah.dialup.pol.co.uk 02.11.02, 13:44
      "The majority of Arabs live in misery under their own Arab rulers." Let me
      stress that: THEIR OWN.
      The majority of Americans live in mental poverty under their
      "democratically" elected leaders and a portion of them digs the dustbins
      for food. Huh?
      Are the Muslim Brethren going to be given any "miserable" rights as a
      52nd state in making?
      Nah, I didn't think so. Just a little too "Moslem" and maybe, just maybe, a
      touch too "beige", and that is.. will anyone of them still stand when the
      horror is over? On both sides perhaps.
      Also is Allah the issue here?
      Turkey is as secular as US of A themselves.
      I'd be careful with their loyalties.
      Ok, let me put an ass into this equation. Selfishly, as it goes, MY ASS. Why
      is my ass dragged into all of this?
      Not because I plonked meself into this dollop of kak.
      The word democracy has a certain familiar stench to it. "They" must fight
      for it, "They" must die for it, "They" must kill for it, We must pay for it
      blood&cash. Pathetic but true.
      • Gość: erwas Re: Is this a question? IP: 12.96.204.* 03.11.02, 00:12
        welcome back

Gość portalu: mishy napisał(a):

> "The majority of Arabs live in misery under their own Arab rulers." Let me
        > stress that: THEIR OWN.

or are they.
        many dictators were maneuvered into position and sustained there by colonial,
        neo and post colonial, and other "super"-powers. most North African and Middle
        Eastern states are succesors to administrative divisions made by Ottomans and
        Europeans and are in fact weird creations with little regard for their natural
        divisions (like Iraq for example). dynasties would be wheeled out of some
        dubious historical claim with the general aim of creating compliant client
        states. it didn't work of course. dictators turned nasty (Hussein, Nasser, and
        various Shahs, Sultans and Kings etc), and now the need arises to replace them
        with new stooges or just outright military governors. Lebanon is a rare example
        of a country where educated elites were allowed to survive. The country had few
        natural recources exept the skills of its people and actually thrived as a near-
        democracy for a short while, until squeezed between the vicious duo of Syria
        and Israel.

> The majority of Americans live in mental poverty under
        > "democratically" elected leaders and a portion of them digs the dustbins
        > for food. Huh?

is that the view from the dustbin of history?
        I have lived equal ammounts of time in the US, UK, and Poland and have the
        comfort of having made my own observations about the comparitive values of
        these cultures. American society is very lively and dynamic. You might not like
        its qualities, values and characteristics, but US culture dominates the world
        not because of American military might, money, or moral, intellectual weight,
        but because of the vitality and creativity of its society. That explains why
        the world is not eating Wimpy burgers and why Little Englanders stay glued to
        their dear old tellies watching American crap for more waking hours than anyone
        in the waking universe, including Americans themselves.

> Also is Allah the issue here?
        > Turkey is as secular as US of A themselves.
         I'd be careful with their loyalties.

I assume you mean Turkish loyalties.
        They may be secular, and they may be as secular as the US of A, but both
        countries are characterized by a clammouring for the return of the God'n'Allah
        show. God is often urged to bless America, His name is brought up daily at the
        school which my child attends; it involves clamping your fist to your chest and
        doing arcane ritual stuff to striped and starred fabric.

err
        • Gość: Bert Re: Is this a question? IP: *.214.72.218.Dial1.Boston1.Level3.net 03.11.02, 03:28
          You might not like
          >
          > its qualities, values and characteristics, but US
          culture dominates the world
          > not because of American military might, money, or
          moral, intellectual weight,
          > but because of the vitality and creativity of its
          society. That explains why
          > the world is not eating Wimpy burgers and why Little
          Englanders stay glued to
          > their dear old tellies watching American crap for more
          waking hours than anyone
          >
          > in the waking universe, including Americans themselves.

Would you be good enough to substantiate your thesis a
          little? I don't mean socio-statistics, but just examples
          of phenomena that might support your conclusions?
          Any other kind of reasoning will do, too.
          • Gość: erwas geez!... IP: 12.96.204.* 03.11.02, 04:59
            ...he wants reasoning now.

but no socio-statistics.

just examples of phenomena...

where to begin
            if you have travelled anywhere since WWII (the big one), you might have noticed
            how first chewing gum and nylons, now volcabulary, lifestyles, business
            practices, iconography and every kind of irrelevant crap has been imported from
            the US and accepted worldwide.
            not much traffic the other way. I hear that Austin Powers (who is Canadian
            anyway) introduced the word "shag" to the US, but that's about it since 1945.

the British watch TV. they watch TV more than anyone else in the world (about
            24 hrs per week). since they no longer like anything that they themselves make,
            they watch American TV. their politician's noses are a rich shiny brown from
            trying to impress their American masters, they are trying to imprison their
            entire adult population because Americans do that, they are abandoning their
            social programs, institutions, and trusted old ways; they even celebrate
            Thanksgiving, the 4th of July, and every Hallmark Hall of Fame warm moment.

surely you have noticed

(is this enough? not much reasoning perhaps, but then not to many socio-
            statistics either, just a sampling of fair and objective observation)

rw

Gość portalu: Bert napisał(a):

> Would you be good enough to substantiate your thesis a
            > little? I don't mean socio-statistics, but just examples
            > of phenomena that might support your conclusions?
            > Any other kind of reasoning will do, too.
          • Gość: erwas geez!... IP: 12.96.204.* 03.11.02, 05:00
            ...he wants reasoning now.

but no socio-statistics.

just examples of phenomena...

where to begin
            if you have travelled anywhere since WWII (the big one), you might have noticed
            how first chewing gum and nylons, now volcabulary, lifestyles, business
            practices, iconography and every kind of irrelevant crap has been imported from
            the US and accepted worldwide.
            not much traffic the other way. I hear that Austin Powers (who is Canadian
            anyway) introduced the word "shag" to the US, but that's about it since 1945.

the British watch TV. they watch TV more than anyone else in the world (about
            24 hrs per week). since they no longer like anything that they themselves make,
            they watch American TV. their politician's noses are a rich shiny brown from
            trying to impress their American masters, they are trying to imprison their
            entire adult population because Americans do that, they are abandoning their
            social programs, institutions, and trusted old ways; they even celebrate
            Thanksgiving, the 4th of July, and every Hallmark Hall of Fame warm moment.

surely you have noticed

(is this enough? not much reasoning perhaps, but then not to many socio-
            statistics either, just a sampling of fair and objective observation)

rw

> Would you be good enough to substantiate your thesis a
            > little? I don't mean socio-statistics, but just examples
            > of phenomena that might support your conclusions?
            > Any other kind of reasoning will do, too.
            • Gość: Bert Re: geez!... IP: *.214.72.218.Dial1.Boston1.Level3.net 03.11.02, 05:47
              Your thesis was about the reason for the alleged cultural
              domination - the vitality and creativity of the US
              society. We know where the chewing gum was invented.
              What begs the question is how come they chew it almost
              everywhere, even though almost everywhere it is
              considered a repulsive redundancy. (You are not a
              dentist, I presume.) Interesting thing is you mentioned
              the big one. Somehow the stuff proliferation started just
              after it. Even more of the same took place after the
              WWII, with an explosion of the "cultural domination"
              after 1990. You mean the society grew its vitality and
              creativity following the same timeline pattern as that of
              geopolitical developments. It would also indicate that
              before the big one the society had not been as vital and
              creative as it is right now.
              • Gość: XXX Re: geez!... IP: *.warszawa.cvx.ppp.tpnet.pl 03.11.02, 11:56
                Arabs live in misery ....? really? ....has any of you ever been to Dubai in the
                U.A.E .......if you have than you know what i'm talking about.....life there
                is a lot better in every aspect of life than in europe and the states...how do
                i know...cuz i lived there...in 3 countries in europe and in the states....."
                arab countries live from oil"...really...in the gulf oil and natural gas are
                now decreasing in their role in the countries GNP's...dont beleive me..look at
                the statistics .......tadek...please...wake up!
                  • Gość: Wojtek Re: The question of American creativity IP: *.abo.wanadoo.fr 03.11.02, 16:20
                    erwas,
                    acutely perceptive and discerning, as usual, but your perspective is a little
                    too American this time, overlooking the simple facts, in my opinion. You write:
                    "US culture dominates the world not because of American military might, money
                    (...) but (...) vitality and creativity...". I cannot refrain myself from a
                    glib remark that American vitality and creativity is her military might and
                    money first and foremost! Sorry.
                    But seriously!... I'd say it's been historical circumstances first of all.
                    Let's see it by examining the Coca Cola success story. The CC won the war first
                    with the Pepsi by being offered for virtually nothing to the American armed
                    forces. It was decreed in 1941, when America entered the war, that 'every man
                    in uniform should have a bottle for 5 cents'. With the armed forces CCola
                    entered Europe and' of course, won. Imagine for a second the Japanese invasion
                    of the States being successful to the point that Britain or France (no war in
                    Europe) came to her rescue. The Irn-Bru, or whatever it's called, might be the
                    fizzy drink of the world today. The IIww was an end to the European might, to
                    Britain as a world power... America replaced her. You can put a lot of things
                    American in there instead of Coca Cola. Zen Buddhism is a success story because
                    of its vitality and creativity, sure.
                    • Gość: mishy SUSHI IP: webcacheH* / *.chameleon.dialup.pol.co.uk 03.11.02, 16:45
                      Re: The question of American creativity and the Japanese.
                      thank you, Wojtek

May I also add some sushi to my theory of reverse take-over.
                      Although I can't see the Americans suddenly and massively switching
                      from burgers to delicacies of Japanese couisine the fact is that the
                      economically dynamic Nippon's sons and daughters are wholesale
                      purchasing land and properties in Australia, America and UK to mention a
                      few.
                      The Germans succesfully opted for the buy rather than conquer option in
                      Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe.
                      The US in turn is employing the dinosaur techniques.
                      What's the matter? Running out of money?
                      Not an economist, but given the choice of acquiring it cash, against
                      starting a huge expensive military operation, I'd go for the simpler option.
                      Am I missing sth?
                      I'm sure you will enlighten.
                    • Gość: erwas Re: The question of American creativity IP: 12.96.204.* 04.11.02, 02:26
                      Gość portalu: Wojtek napisał(a):

> your perspective is a little
                      > too American this time, overlooking the simple facts, in my opinion.

it'a truly dirty job being devil's advocate, but I don't see anyone else on
                      this forum willing to get soiled, so...

> The Irn-Bru, or whatever it's called, might be the
                      > fizzy drink of the world today.

pity, but what IS (was?) Irn-Bru?

erwas
                      • Gość: Wojtek Re: The question of American creativity IP: *.abo.wanadoo.fr 05.11.02, 20:16
                        Gość portalu: erwas napisał
                        >
                        > pity, but what IS (was?) Irn-Bru?

Just another fizzy, from Scotland, I think.

BTW, your 'remembering of things past' in London was quite briliant. That's
                        how I felt leaving it for France in '92 and remembered for qiute a while. But
                        it is different now!!! Not the weather, of course. I was there two years ago
                        and found so different, changed for better. Chiswick was my hunting ground and
                        it felt like Paris; the coffee houses, bistros... really nice. Not sure about
                        the tube, though.
              • Gość: erwas Re: geez!... IP: 12.96.204.* 04.11.02, 02:15
                It would also indicate that
                > before the big one the society had not been as vital and
                > creative as it is right now.

partly by default also. America filled a gap while tired Euros collapsed in a
                panting heap. new technology mass media, mass communications made the job
                easier.
                after WWII many outstanding European scientists (Dr. Strangelove comes to
                mind), artists and entrepreneurs settled in the US - that also had an impact.
                In Fine Art it was similar to the Russian emigration to Germany after the
                Russian Revolution went bad: the Bauhaus and all that. US painting and
                sculpture exploded on to the world scene in the 50's and 60's, but many of the
                indviduals were European born.

ervoo
        • Gość: mishy SHAG IP: webcacheH* / *.chameleon.dialup.pol.co.uk 03.11.02, 15:52
          Yes, Americans are shagging our brains and we're asking for a baby in a
          post-orgazmic bliss..
          Yes, the UK is full of TV-dependent zombies chewing on the rotten "flavor"
          of MacDonalds and flushing the crap out with "bottled imperialism"
          (remember that one?).
          Don't know about the rest of the junk food, but the world eats pizza and
          drinks coffee and tea as well, and UK prefers vindaloo, tikka masala,
          paella and chow mein, just to mention the simple to pronounce ones,
          swallow that , my American consumer!

Yes, we all know the obvious truths of dynasty making etc ( nihil novum
          sub sole, ouch! please look up my spelling, the American Spell-check
          underlined all four RED!), but perhaps the Muslims (and that includes
          women, contrary to popular belief, ( fuelled by stupidities of "Not without
          my daughter" to name just one ), do not want to be "liberated" just yet.
          Liberation in the form of "bombs&bread" (look Afgan war) will mean
          more quality godly American goods and entertainment delivered to the
          savage's doorstep in a fashion of a good old "przymus propinacyjny".
          Maybe it is not the time yet to take a pen-knife and cut straight lines on the
          political maps of the continents again.
          Reverse take-over is what comes to mind.
          Recently, a London based Estate Agency in Kensington has registered
          increased traffic through their luxury end property website with most of the
          hits coming from where?
          An educated guess? I will not insult you elaborating. Read FT.
          I did not have the "misfortune and honor" of living the American way on
          the American soil, but here in the 51st state, the "vitality and creativity"
          manifests itself as American Military Bases littered stratigically round the
          country. When the British MPs requested ACCESS, it was DENIED.
          Infuriating as it is, MIGHT IS RIGHT. But...empires come and go, perhaps
          the 11/9 and the whole post-neurosis is a sad lesson to us all.
          I stay far away from the festering epi-center of all CULTURE, but the
          American movies and the news service, for that matter, are a wealth of
          information on the country itself. Sieving through the trash you may get an
          impression of an intended recipient's intellectual level.
          I'd love to see a decent picture from the US, but let's take "The Quiet
          American" ("amerykanski polkownik") for instance. ACCESS DENIED (
          well for the natives at least...). Raving "Mysia Street"!
          "Grey Zone", "Phone Booth" and "Buffalo Soldiers" are also apparently far
          too morally challenging for the "vital & creative society", if they did give a
          mokey's at first place.
          We do get plenty of refuse like the "Force 10 of Navarrone", blatantly
          distorting the truth and manipulating the facts and images. Who censors
          that?
          No disclaimers. No need. Who's gonna veto that? It's only a film.
          The trend unfortunately sets in the international movie making with the
          Polish gems like "E=MC2" ( beyond shit ) and the newest "Edi" not
          surprisingly rumoured to be nominated for an Oscar.

Dear Err, have you lived there for too long now?

They may have sold the Big Mac and Coke to the rest of the planet, but
          their own guts are getting fatter on it than their wallets (HUGE national
          debt!).
          The fat and sugar content in their daily diet of food and entertainment
          makes the mind and body sluggish and this is precisely the reason why,
          they think they can divide and rule indiscriminately, forever with impunity.

God Bless..
          ..and EAT BIGOS & DRINK TATRA, strasnie dobre piwo z nasyk polskik
          gor..

• Gość: Wojtek Re: SHAG IP: *.abo.wanadoo.fr 03.11.02, 16:38
            Aren't we a bit heavy on erwas, mishy? His was not exactly a praise for USA
            but recognition of the sad reality.

Hey, erwas, I sympatize with you over your kid's school plight. And they call
            it education! Scarry, in' it? BTW, can you imagine a presidential candidate
            declaring himself an atheist? There is no country in thewestern world like USA,
            true.
            • Gość: mishy "VITALITY AND CREATIVITY..." IP: webcacheH* / *.chameleon.dialup.pol.co.uk 03.11.02, 17:01
              ..is what got me lightly going there. Seems as most of us here have
              objected that.
              Sorry, I was not having a go at anyone here really. You know my
              sympathies.
              I meet some/many yanks here, oooh irritating lot, even the, or especially
              the intellectual lot, the stand-up comedians, writers and Barbarellas, the
              American Beauties shagging around for a Britt-hubby, you know the type.
              Shame, the yanks aren't really sending any of those out on the peaceful
              mission out in space no more. ;-)
              On the lighter note, that's what I'm here for, the rough'o pest, Cicciolina
              has offered her somewhat dated charms to Saddam in her quest for Pace
              Orbi. In vain. Brave though. Have you seen the state of him?
              Yuk to both of them. Do apologize if offended anyone.
              Any other ideas for the world peace?

pace et amore

m.

• Gość: Wojtek Re: SHAG IP: *.abo.wanadoo.fr 03.11.02, 17:08
              Mishy,

I think they couldn't be bothered with little investment here and there having
              already invested heavily in their army. To buy the world would take too long.

But!!! But, let's be fair. Fucking Europe is much to blame. Take the
              Yugoslavia. Europe couldn't sort out its own mesin its own back-yard.
            • Gość: erwas Re: SHAG IP: 12.96.204.* 04.11.02, 06:34
              Gość portalu: Wojtek napisał(a):

> Hey, erwas, I sympatize with you over your kid's school plight. And they
              > call it education! Scarry, in' it? BTW, can you imagine a presidential
              > candidate declaring himself an atheist? There is no country in the western
              > world like USA, true.

my kid's school plight is indeed an iteresting story, but perhaps the SHAG sub-
              thread of the anti-Arab tirade is not the most appropriate location for the
              details of this. she has learned to stand limply drooped during the pledge of
              allegiance and is one of only three girls in her grade level not to be a member
              of the cheerleading team. she is also one of the few blond heads in a sea of
              iridescent Indian-black, this being a mainly Reservation school. she has lived
              in England and Hungary and other parts of the world, so we're not too worried
              about about submergance in all this frightening Americana.

your point about the uniqueness of the US is very valid and well illustrated.
              there is a terrible lot terribly wrong with this country. I often consider
              living elsewhere, and probably sometime soon I will, for a while at any rate.
              it's tiresome to explain, and not interesting to anyone really, but my bond to
              this place has nothing to do with it being the US, it has everything to do with
              the particular location that I live in. where I live is within the historical
              bounds of the Jemez (Heymish) nation, a Pueblo culture, related to the Hopi and
              suchlike, and which is being occupied by the US. I work on the Res and have
              close friends there.
              and I like the landscape.
              RWas.

• Gość: erwas Re: SHAG IP: 12.96.204.* 04.11.02, 05:30

> Yes, Americans are shagging our brains and we're asking for a baby in a
            > post-orgazmic bliss..

well, you agree then, that this is a natural, correct, organic process.

> Don't know about the rest of the junk food, but the world eats pizza and
            > drinks coffee and tea as well, and UK prefers vindaloo, tikka masala,
            > paella and chow mein, just to mention the simple to pronounce ones,
            > swallow that , my American consumer!

the pizza we know and love so, the truth be known, is American fast-food.
            coffee - from the land where they drink faintly tinted water with white powder
            stirred in: brought to you by the ever spreading tentacles of Starbucks, even
            where you cower in your dank English hovels. tea...well, you can't get a good
            cuppa anywhere outside the sceptered isles.
            vindaloo...of course I swoon at memories of embossed, fuzzy wallpaper, cheap
            plonk, gut curling lumpy brown stuff...staggering through the chilly drizzle to
            the stinky warmth of the tube. ah, memories.

> Yes, we all know the obvious truths of dynasty making etc ( nihil novum
            > sub sole, ouch! please look up my spelling, the American Spell-check
            > underlined all four RED!),

non nova, sed novae

> I'd love to see a decent picture from the US,

what?! you never saw "Repo Man"?, "Something Wild"?, or even "True Stories"?

> The trend unfortunately sets in the international movie making with the
            > Polish gems like "E=MC2" ( beyond shit ) and the newest "Edi" not
            > surprisingly rumoured to be nominated for an Oscar.

I think Slawomir Fabicki's "Meska Sprawa" was finally nominated for an Oscar.
            there is some fresh blood in Polish cinema, not to mention in Poland itself.
            Piotr Trzaskalski ("Edi") is perhaps one, Artur Urbanski ("Bellissima"), Marek
            Lech ("Moje Miasto"), Radoslaw Markiewicz ("Zlom"), and Pawel Czerzasty
            ("Licencja na Zaliczanie")are among others. I have not seen any of the above,
            only read some reviews and noted that they seem to be collecting accolades and
            prizes. a new generation at last. some strong new actors too.
            in Art a bunch of women have emerged: Katarzyna Gora seems to be catching
            attention with her sacred/erotic Madonnas and Joanna Rajkowska with her Palm
            tree project for Warsaw roundabouts. also prominent are Agnieszka Brzezanska,
            Dorota Nieznalska, and from the old guard the venerable Katarzyna (beastly to
            beasts) Kozyra.

> Dear Err, have you lived there for too long now?

I have lived longer than I thought I would, anywhere. perhaps I am immortal.

> They may have sold the Big Mac and Coke to the rest of the planet, but
            > their own guts are getting fatter on it than their wallets (HUGE national
            > debt!).
            > The fat and sugar content in their daily diet of food and entertainment
            > makes the mind and body sluggish and this is precisely the reason why,
            > they think they can divide and rule indiscriminately, forever with impunity.
            >
            > God Bless..

now that is not a very nice thing to say, myszka.

ervie

• Gość: mishy Indian IP: webcacheH* / *.chimpanzee.dialup.pol.co.uk 07.11.02, 02:55
              dear rwas,
              I see you have done your research, but dear oh dear, where did you get
              your Fri-nite grubb from?
              Nostalgic..?
              May I recommend a late nite kebab instead.
              Brick Lane. After a hefty intake of a local Kobra brew and a generous
              libation of other exotic beverages, do not imbibe vodka. Trust me.You may
              hold on to the garlic sauce on your shish better and your virtue too.
              Your gut is absolutely rocking, mate, and the dodgy looking Snake
              Charmer on the corner is calling your Kobra out for a wild derwish whirl.
              Bwleah....you go all over the f* shop at 4am in the virtual Khomeini's nest.
              Ouch! Not a pretty sight at all.
              Fatwa. Absolutely. And Shalom as well. Survived. A pack of females out on
              a prowl in a Muslim quarter.
              What doesn't kill makes you stronger.
              Whirling all night and in the morning still, although the earth did not move,
              it's the whole universe now in a vortex. Cyclone, typhoon, hurricane, dust
              devil and all the rest of the bollox. Your wallet is gone. You're barefoot
              and pregnant.

Immaculate.

Yours

Madonna

PS Yes, leve your kid out of this. messy Messsseeee. But she will be
              strong. RRRrespect.

• Gość: erwas Brick Lane IP: 12.96.204.* 08.11.02, 05:35

where did you get
                > your Fri-nite grubb from?
                > Nostalgic..?
                > May I recommend a late nite kebab instead.
                > Brick Lane.

…first the Jews all went away; the pull of Golders Green was too strong. then
                the waiters from North Africa came in waves, at least they did in North Ken,
                past Acklam Road along Portobello Road. there, under the Westway flyover the
                children of Moroccan waiters, who had just replaced Spanish waiters, were
                playing football with children from the West Indies, Asia, Africa. the teams
                were organized along strictly racial/political lines, with different West
                Indian islands being represented separately. in the streets that dispersed to
                the East of the flyover, Mas in the streets London style was born, leading to
                the Notting Hill Festival.

all this, of course, was a long time ago. food was hard to find in them thar
                streets in those days but nourishment of other various kinds was available, if
                you knew you way around, knew secret passwords, nodded and winked.

erwas

• Gość: mishy COGITO ERGO SUM IP: webcacheH* / *.chameleon.dialup.pol.co.uk 09.11.02, 02:38
      "The Moslem FANATICKS will only accept bloodshed. The Moslems are
      now in great numbers in Europe and they are dictating the POLITICKS."

The point, which went right OVA your testicles, dickhead, is if you can't use
      it for thinking, donate it to a worthy cause of your choice. A friendly local
      Muslim spermbank perhaps?
      What are you?
      Some kinda Aussie war-monger with a spelliTICK on a State
      Department's pay-roll?
      Or maybe you've "bin-laden" by aliens in your sleep?
      Overdosed on Anthrax?
      Got your gasmask yet?
      Apparently they won't be drawing your blood.

Your mental anaemia calls for.. ? Rutinoscorbin..?
      Nah.. some iron...
      ..STICK !

Inne wątki na temat:

Popularne wątki

Nie pamiętasz hasła

lub ?

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się

Nakarm Pajacyka